It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
reply to post by 20 Eyes

If you do not ascend in this life time, then in your next you will have another shot at it. Keeps on going like this until you reach universal oneness.

Sounds more like reincarnation to me. Ascension to me is ascending into Heaven. Where you stay for eternity in the House of the Lord.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Baxtoriafall

Ascension WOW! Will there be hamburgers? I hope there is because I may be hungry from all the ascending.

Haven't you ever heard the song cheeseburger in paradise? Come on! Of course there will be hamburgers!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You didn't reply to my post All-natural.
i was just like you believing that ascension is our future but just tell me dont you think ascension is just another conspiracy?
what after ascending to the next dimension then what?you still are trapped in this universe.you go on on and on on the pretext of light vs dark for your evolutionary spiritual experience.

this website explains a lot.

www.therealmatrix.com

www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

This guy has a decent understanding of phsyics etc (Michio Kaku) and here he is talking about time travel, referencing to them as "time lines" which can be quantified as a unit with specific coordinates, or a "dimension"...so...you're smarter then this guy too? Maybe you should write your own Theory of Everything...

link

Oh and where is your proof there is no other dimension other then 3? And isn't "time" by definition : a limited period or interval, as between two successive events?

So define "period" or "interval" for me, a second? What is a second? Oh yeah it has to do with that definition above relative to a clock on the wall relative to our sun correct? Where exactly is our sun? From who's perception? And what distance? Doesn't light itself start to bend one something gets to be a certain density, like a star(Still doesn't define exactly what a "second" actually is does it?)? Isn't that in essence what Einstein used(the speed of light) to hammer his relativity theory into a nice package for his fame(that even Telsa totally a disagreed with)? That even he didn't think explained everything and started working on quantum mechanics in a way to avoid "spooky places"?

So how about you prove yourself for once instead of just attacking everyone saying how much smarter you are without actually doing or saying anything that contributes anything other then the time honored & ever-intellectual "No, you're a poopy head.." argument coupled with an out of date and old physics mentality of a rigid system where man is king? Or do we get to listen to more insults from you again while I at least post scientific studies and pertinent information? So let the insults begin!...oh and when are you going to change your "Love" avatar hypocrite? If you don't agree fine, but all you are doing is stating your opinion on based on psychics principles while the people who actually get paid(or just do it for the love) to further the art of physics itself to places you would obviously call "impossible". But you apparently know everything, so by all means, enlighten us...I know I'm waiting.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Re-reading this thread has shown me that a lot of so called spiritual people are quick to judge the ways of others, those who do not follow jesus for example, or those who refuse to believe in harmonious frequencies will be left on earth, whilst others get to go to earth 4.0 or whatever it's called.

For one thing, why do we need to ascend?
Surely there's lots of stuff left here that we need to sort out, surely world peace being at the top of the list, the eradication of famine and disease and stuff... OR does all that happen when we ascend?

You'd better go tell those tiny, skeletal kids in ethiopia to not worry 'cos the frequencies will sort them out... I'm sure they'd love to hear the news.

As for the whole love thing.

We as humans have a dual nature, we are capable of love and hate, but also capable of many, many ranges of emotion inbetween...
Isn't jealousy a form of love?
'I'm in love with that girl so much it makes me wanna die than see anybody else with her' -

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

Sorry there's kinda some things going on I can't reply all of the posts. Hmm... yeah I've thought about it. But still ascension makes perfect sense to me. It may happen differently, but still I've noticed a lot positive changes in my life since I began doing light work. I feel happy. I feel the vibrations of light and love. During my meditations I feel there is a type of graduation. May be physically spiritually. We don't know all the answers, but we can pretty much know what to do to be happy within. Most people choose not to. Once we are in that vibrational state of love we are ready to go up. Call it religion call it whatever you want... I call it love.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
For one thing, why do we need to ascend?
Surely there's lots of stuff left here that we need to sort out, surely world peace being at the top of the list, the eradication of famine and disease and stuff... OR does all that happen when we ascend? Yes, all that happens once all the collective consiousness of humanity obtains the state of love. All the rest will be taken care of. Wars, famine, ect will all end.

You'd better go tell those tiny, skeletal kids in ethiopia to not worry 'cos the frequencies will sort them out... I'm sure they'd love to hear the news. Your right. The frequencies will sort them out. Because that frequency of love is what helps us HELP others like them.

We as humans have a dual nature, we are capable of love and hate, but also capable of many, many ranges of emotion inbetween...
Isn't jealousy a form of love?
'I'm in love with that girl so much it makes me wanna die than see anybody Sorry, but jealousy is NOT love. Its simply envious of someone else. Like if she was a material possession. It shows your insecurity, your distrust of her. You don't trust her enough to know she would not cheat on you. And if she does. Then shes not the one.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What about the love of your child?

If a guy broke into my house and made his way to my childs bedroom, I would react with incredible anger and furiousity and would no doubt kill or severely injure that intruder. Yes I would kill for the love of my child.

Love can kill. Thats a good question... surely I would do the same. But ask yourself this... What started it in the first place? The guy breaking into your child's bedroom is probably a victim of abuse. The guy probably didn't receive love when he was a child or anytime in his life. See the connection?

At the end of the day, as an atheist, I don't need the bible or jesus or anything like that to tell me how to love my friends and family. Nor do I, because I know what is right and wrong. I do agree with you on this one.

I also don't need people telling me they are ready for enlightenment, when they aren't aware of the multitude of possibilities of life. Then surely you, your self are enlightened then?

Sure if you lot wanna escape THIS earth whilst its at its most difficult stage, fine, go and run.... But I'll remain behind and try and fix the mess and I'm sure many others will too. AGAIN I repeat this. I, like many others don't mean we are going to neverland to disappear from this earth. The point of ascension is to disappear from the fears of this earth. To disappear from the state of envy, fear, and hate. Ascension includes the ascension of Earth along with everyone else. That is the change I'm trying to spread through inspiration and examples.

*rant over* I hope your questions are answered. I'm here if you need anything else man

[edit on 6-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I don't consider myself either side of the proverbial "fence" and I see everyone passing judgment left and right -raises hand- me included more times that we want to let overselves believe. That's just not cool as you essentially wrote out and be you "spiritual" or athiest or whatever, we should all agree on that. We act like we can't tell who's to blame for everything that's going on (hmm our "leaders" maybe a bit?). I hear you on the "you have to be a spacey-fruity-new-age-bohemian to ascend...uuuhhh" -belch, fart- it's not about that at all. Anyone who really just wants to see a positive future for everyone will tell you, "ascension" just means "the times they are a-changin...'" as Bob Dylan once sang so abrasively eloquent. Yeah it's "hippi" stuff, but the 60's did bring about significant change whether people realize it or not and it's about that time again. There is no going back, and no one will be "left behind", anyone who says different is just being way too damn judgmental.

Oh and to open the door to an "information layer" & dealing with science being a "religion" itself by it's own doctrine and only now is being pushed beyond that thinking. Here's a groovy micro biologist named Dr. Bruce Lipton who's done some very interesting work with gene therapy that indicates a sort of transcendence of the physical by way of information.

Here

This is essentially what the "spaced out new age hippis" are trying to say when they talk about "healthier living blahblahblah..."

You know I love the Hippies, I'm wearing a flower just for you guys...are there still hippies?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Very Good thread OP, don't be disheartened by the negative posts , such a positive message full of love and hope will naturally attract strong negativity. Many people are fearful of the unknown and the fear manifests in anger and harsh words, It's a shame when there really is no need to fear, unlike the world we live in now.

It is wonderful to hear someone so young speak with such spiritual understanding and maturity, many older people would be envious, or obviously are envious.

I'm not sure myself if I would use the word ascension, I think of it as 'becoming', becoming what we are meant to be, the end of a journey. Ascension is just a word and the process is as we each believe. Whatever happens and however it happens I know it will be good, and I'm ready.

:up

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

Wow. Thanks
I'm glad theres more positive people like you here.

Let's not face our transition towards light with fear. Let it be a smooth transition. Spread the love.
(Thanks for the feedback. I really needed it
..)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
All Natural, when you put up the link for the petition for ascencion and also to bring back our cosmic Brothers and Sisters, what do you think that means?

There is a point where I just can't believe on my own anymore. There are a thousand and one alien species and as far as that goes, and I would rather not sign a petition for an alien race I don't want here.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you were "ready" for ascention you would have already "ascended."
I absolutley agree with the concept of ascention 100 percent. I believe it is possible for all of us. But, if you were ready, you would not have been able to start this thread!!!

Good Day Sir!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TechnoFan21

Read their message.

www.geocities.com...

Seeing how our world is slowly destroying itself. I am willing to sign a petition for an alien to come and aid us.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Well, it doesn't work like that my dear friend.

Since I am ready to ascend, doesn't mean I will be ascended physically right away. It's all in its due time.

Consider signing the petition. It will surely help us all to ascend.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

I'm curious.
Do you believe that there has ever been anyone (besides Jesus) who has ascended naturally? I ask this in all seriousness. I am realatively new to the whole concept but have heard enough to form my opinion on it.
I for one do believe there have been ones who have ascended naturally.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hey All natural i just sent a u2u.plz read it patiently and reply to me via u2u.

i hope you believe that ascension is pointless and ture ascension is liberation from this matrix.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
With regards to this topic, I do believe in ascension, have been for a while, but do I think I'm ready for it?

Not by a long shot, its not that I don't want to ascend, I know I'm not worthy of that yet.

I once felt I was ready though, I felt pure of negative emotions, very spiritual, very philosophical, I thought I was at my peak, but what I thought was my greatest strength, turned out to be my biggest flaw. I thought I was at my "spiritual peak," I began to loathe myself, I felt I knew everything so I no longer embarked myself on a quest for knowledge, I felt I was incorruptible so let myself venture into the real world without any precaution and let me tell you I wasn't ready for it, that was such a big slap in the face..

The most ironic part was I kept tabs of all of my philosophical/spiritual revelations, and once spoke wrote about the illusion of perfection, when I myself fell too it without knowing it.

I wrote to myself that: "no matter how ready you think you are, or how perfect you think you are, there is always something that you can improve on."

I guess I'm finally have to eat my own words. Haha..

(Read all, but if your lazy just read this paragraph):
But seriously can we ever truly say we are ready for ascension? Summing my personal experience, I would say no!! We haven't lived through our lifetime yet, or even experience everything life have to offer, especially its hardship and tribulation. Only god can know when were truly ready, so until someone gives us the green light to ascend, we should never stop improving ourselves....

So where do I stand now? I'm pretty much stuck at a fork road, I lost my way, but managed to find my way back. Yet, I haven't really anything to push myself into a spiritual path, or embark back on the "right path" (there is no such thing as a right path, its all perceptual). While I still retain my morals and spiritual oaths, I bent my words on several oaths I made to compensate of my current (bad) lifestyle and habits, I really haven't made the effort to change it, and I think thats probably one of the worse thing a person can do.

p.s. its not bad as it sounds, some might find it normal, but for a guy who has been envelope in the notation of spirituality, its very hard on me. And for some reason I feel really short on time, so I know I have to start soon.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
If you were "ready" for ascention you would have already "ascended."
I absolutley agree with the concept of ascention 100 percent. I believe it is possible for all of us. But, if you were ready, you would not have been able to start this thread!!!

That has to be just your opinion, what you believe. As I don't know what will happen I can only say that I am ready and open and very eager for what will come, as is the OP.
Maybe this state of being should be describe as pre-ascension?

IMO It really isn't important, and it's better than not being ready at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

There is a huge difference between "ready" and willing. I'm sure you are all "willing", but "ready?" I somehow doubt it. If you were "ready" you would not be able to reply to this post!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join