It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I am sure you are right and it means something different than it appears. I am not a symbolic logician. There is an intrinsic flaw in that that I see. One has to assume that the variables represent single units of value or it doesn't work. If I made that sort of leap of logic in my work I would be fired.

Doesn't really matter to the thread though. Just thought it was funny that there was a hole in it.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Andre, I will be happy to answer your questions, but as far as I know Indigo Children have not been mentioned once in this thread and I consider it to be taking away from the topic. I would happy to discuss with you on the thread I mentioned or you can contact me U2U.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

There is a way to ascend your self or your being, but as you have revealed... here and in this thread it is being represented by people that are not ascended and that cling to this emotional IDEA of it as the ultimate truth and stop their growth there, forming cult like groups. It then mutates into faith because there is no logic and intellect in play here, and it becomes nothing more than propoganda and fanaticism.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

JAK

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Members are reminded of the header found at the top of every page in Skunkworks:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

Please pay close attention to the last paragraph quoted above. My apologies for the interruption.

Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 10/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm
Doesn't really matter to the thread though. Just thought it was funny that there was a hole in it.

Actually there was and is no hole in it. You just aren't understanding it.

Look again. If ALL A's are B and ALL D's are A, then all D's are B.
Look again. If ALL B's are A and ALL A's are D, then all B's are D.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

I hear you, I just happened to like the topic wether it be flawed or not, thats what skunkworks is about right? Damn, I am actually starting to like eternal, but I just dont want to take away from the OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Well. I don't want you to embrace me as a guru. I don't want you to worship me or follow me. My message is that we all teach each other and we all learn from one another. So don't be afraid to teach when and where you know you are strong in a subject, and also don't be afraid to allow someone to teach you. We can all be wrong and we can all make mistakes.

Do not worry , this will not happen. I am my own teacher, I only listen to others and learn from them , I do not need a guru ( you are correct I have been manipulated before , and will never allow this to happen again).
I have NO intentions of worshiping you or following you.

I am reliant on no one except myself, however I will listen and I hope others will listen to me.

You ask what a light being is? It is one who is sent to save the eternal light from darkness. Yes light is also dark, I have walked among the dark lords who wish to take the light, I know them , I recognize them, so yes you are right we are all beings of light and dark, but I choose light.

I accept what you have said to me, I do need to think logically some times but I still choose pure love above all else, the frequency that this emits at it such a powerful one that logic really has no place in its presence.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I accept what you have said to me, I do need to think logically some times but I still choose pure love above all else, the frequency that this emits at it such a powerful one that logic really has no place in its presence.

So in your eyes logic is to be avoided because it is dark?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

No logic must not be avoided its not part of the dark!! But logic will not be enough to defeat the dark that I have seen, its so powerful logic is no tool against it. Yes you can logically accept that light and dark are one but to defeat it logic really is useless.

Energy can defeat darkness, but it must be of a powerful fequency, I had immense dark energy thrown at me, I felt it go through me ,it was very powerful yet I with stood it because of the love I had within me. It really was just stale mate in the end, I could not defeat it but it also could not defeat me. It was more of a threat "look what we can do".

So no dark is not to be avoided because of logic in any way, logic is what you make of it really.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So no dark is not to be avoided because of logic in any way, logic is what you make of it really.

I don't know why you consistently create this battle between two factions called light and dark. Light and dark are the same thing. Dark is simply frequency of light that we can't see with the naked eye.

And logic isn't what you make of it. Logic is profound and infallible if and when used correctly.

It sounds like you have some dilemnas that you need to get over. You're letting illusional battles tear you down and waste your time. There really is no battle. There's just logic, intellect, morality, science, your body (physicality, take care of it!), creativity, rationality (which is really a combination between logic, intellect, science and morality) and emotional.

Your emotions are very strong and you allow them to over-ride anything sensical. That's fine if that's the person that you want to be, jsut be sure that you find someone that is similar. You'll have a lot of trouble being with someone that is highly logical and scientific.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

By the way, if you're wondering if I have any emotional love anymore: yes, I do.

It is a passion for the truth found through implimenting logic, science, intellect and and expressing my creativity. This passion is my emotional love. It is not an emotion devoid of reason.

It is not a passion only to attain emotional feel good absent of logic, because this leads to immorality and illogicality, which leads to irrational decisions.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I don't know why you consistently create this battle between two factions called light and dark. Light and dark are the same thing. Dark is simply frequency of light that we can't see with the naked eye.

Is this not what I just said.. light and dark are the same energy within each other but I choose the light side
It can be seen with the naked eye when it wants you to se it, and its power can certainly be felt.
Enough of this light/dark..YES they are one..I agree with you..OK.

I knew the dark I saw was part of me, yet its a part I recognize but reject.

You say i would find it hard to be with someone whos logical and scientific, we'll I seem to cope with being me dont I.
For many years I tryed to seek answers to this via my scientific mind..it only gives answers up to a point..there comes a point we must accept things beyond science and reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

By the way, if you're wondering if I have any emotional love anymore: yes, I do.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

It is a passion for the truth found through implimenting logic, science, intellect and and expressing my creativity. This passion is my emotional love. It is not an emotion devoid of reason.

This love is not enough, it will not give you any truths onlt scientific answers, these just arnt enough in this Im affraid.

(Cant delete above draft???)

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Enough of this light/dark..YES they are one..I agree with you..OK.

It sounds like you're just a big star wars fan, that's all.

I knew the dark I saw was part of me, yet its a part I recognize but reject.

I don't know what you mean by dark, I'm assuming we're using S.W. terminology? You mean like bad things, I suppose. I wouldn't call this dark and light as to not obstruct scientific determinism, rather immoral and moral, but I understand nonetheless.

there comes a point we must accept things beyond science and reason.

I would never accept anything unless I understood it fully and it agreed with my own reason, and I would never accept anything that I am told to have faith in unless I can scientifically prove it exists, which would then negate having faith. The eternally unknowable is irellevant.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

This love is not enough, it will not give you any truths only scientific answers, these just aren't enough in this I'm afraid.

Oh, they're more than enough, they're just not what you want me to be and not what you are.

The passion and love that I have for commitment, dedication, logic, truth, science, morality and rationality are much stronger and much more credible than a faith in nothing and a belief beyond logic and reason, and gaining unexplainable, dangerous and fanatical love from this source that doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It sounds like you're just a big star wars fan, that's all.

No I am not actually. I dont know who half those characters are, who s related to who and what they all end up becoming. Its all sci fi to me that film.

Im more of a matrix fan myself...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't know what you mean by dark, I'm assuming we're using S.W. terminology? You mean like bad things, I suppose. I wouldn't call this dark and light as to not obstruct scientific determinism, rather immoral and moral, but I understand nonetheless.

No I dont mean bad things or darth vader from star wars ( oh look yes I do know one character) I mean the dark side of the light.

This is the problem with ascension, we can not ascend until we have experienced both the light and dark and from your replies I can see you have not truely seen it. It is something we all must see to really recognize what it the pure light.

To me it appeared as just that a pure energy from the dark , it spoke to me, threatened me and showed me its pure potential. It was angry with me because I had walked with it but then found the courage to reject it and turn my back on it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The passion and love that I have for commitment, dedication, logic, truth, science, morality and rationality are much stronger and much more credible than a faith in nothing and a belief beyond logic and reason, and gaining unexplainable, dangerous and fanatical love from this source that doesn't exist.

On this we must disagree, you sound more like a scientist than someone who claims to have ascended. It is non of the above, it is not a fanatical love it is a pure scientific energy force that has a vibration just like all the other energy forces we experience.

Surely your dealings with the federation will have shown you this energy? This is the main frequency they are telling us to find and emit is it not? Yet you say its invented??

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think the fanatical part is meant to indicate the rejection of other disciplines on favor of a 'love only approach. Love out of balance. Ignorance as they say is bliss, but doesn't love require judgement?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join