It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

convince me, thats all i ask.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Worked for you! Keeping hammer that square peg in that round hole buddy, I'm sure you'll push something out the ass-end.

Did you know that bees communicate locations of pollin through dancing for the hive?

What do you collect physicist trading cards or something? You point me to the most current poll of "scientists" on the subject on what they think then..I figured since we've been having a BS opinion round-and-round that was the rules you like to play by...I'd be interested in the aforementioned poll though. Kind of like when they wanted to burn Galileo for his "crazy" theories

Yeah, so someone please pour a bucket of some water on me. It's getting hott in here. Opinions? Science doesn't deal with opinions. However, science is not a religion and is not to be treated as such. Science is to be thoroughly questioned and tested through logic, intellect, pedantic observation, mathematics, physics and infallible representations and parallels to reality.

Sir, it's you that needs to represent the poll that you speak of. You claimed that scientists, except for crusty old high school teachers (I guess that means that young uncrusty high school teachers don't fit in that category, do you get your info from comedy central?
) believe in everything that you are grabbing from any website that you can find. I happen to know that this is untrue, why? Because I know many scientists that don't believe in that psuedoscience, delusion, and poor reason.

Sweet
what are you doing arguing with me on concepts I agree with you on then instead of working on sweet nidium ferromagnets?

We don't agree. I don't know what conversation you're having, but it must certainly not be this one. I choose to come here and share knowledge with the less fortunate and lower intellects and lower logics. [snip] You don't have my apologies until you can prove that you are something other then what you have shown yourself to be.

LOL yeah you've proved there's 3 Dimensions...welcome to humanity
Good job, there's hope for you yet

When you can prove that there is an extra dimension existing beyond the 3 dimensions that is not 3 dimensional itself, then you have yourrself a concrete stance based on a shaving more than attempts at character flaming and degradation. See, your logic and intellect don't stand up to mine so your emotions take over and attempt to destroy... [snip

Oh and what did I say in one of my first posts about ghosts & ufos and all that other weirdness?... we're speaking the same logic & rules here.

Unfortunately "ghosts" don't exist, but have fun with that one. I bet it kills you to accept that you don't have a soul. No, we're not speaking the same logic and rules here. Mine are extremely more advanced than yours and my capacity for extracting knowledge from and being able to follow your posts verbatum are so much more enhanced than yours it's almost a pitty to me to continue this destruction of your petty arguments.

To have confidence in the assertions of (a person).

I don't have confidence in the assertion of an individual person. I know the facts. It's beyond mere belief. I don't believe in people, individuality is a delusion.
There is only one eternal mind, that mind is the universe.

So you do "believe" in something, sorry, you can't escape that concept. Heh I tried really hard myself...

No. I do not believe in something and I do not believe in nothing. I have no belief system.

now you're getting it! It's a little game I call "reflection", I play it with everyone I meet who likes to project insecurities on others
But it's cool dude, I'm sorry for judging you so harshly as well. I'm no better then you of course -bows humbly-

At least you admit your position. You are no better than me. I do not enjoy your projections of your insecurity. I'd much rather leave your illusion of self out of this and talk universal fact and examination. I don't like to play games, they bore me. Ever found something that you were so good at that no one could ever beat you? It gets old and boring fast...

PS- I didn't say who your two "friends" where or even knew if they existed for that matter...

The implication was enough, though the deceptive games bore me.

Yeah it's "a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws". So what does that say? Look into the definitions of all of the words, "branch", "knowledge", "study" to name a few, what are those in a particular individual's case? You or I cannot answer that...

If science is a religion at all it is a universal religion. Science has branches of knowledge, the difference is none of these branches of knowledge necessarily clash. They all fit together, unlike religions. Whereas in religion you have dozens of branches of one faith that all disagree.

Cannot answer what? I can answer anything and everything, and those that do not have an answer will be answered accordingly.

Heh, you sure have it "figured out" there guy...no ego problem at all. Sure. No ego, that from a guy who gets off on bullying people who aren't as much of reductionists as he is?

Apparently you can't read and comprehend sentences. I didn't say that I have no ego, I said that I have no problem with my ego.

You see, you can not defeat or escape your ego, because to do so is really just your ego finding another way to win, of course in a battle against itself. The ego is understood and molded.

If you want to beat up on the artist who just made you do a a round and round while presenting facts that actually kind of help prove you right, fine.

You mean the facts that you didn't understand? They didn't help prove me right. I was right before you presented them. They certainly helped prove you and your argument against them wrong though. Slight case of dimensia there? Have you forgotten your stance already?

I'm not afraid to lose, I have nothing too lose, I'm just tired of seeing you call everyone stupid & ignorant for no reason while keep looking down your nose at everyone like you're superior.

When you are, you are. When someone is ignorant, someone is ignorant. You've shown yours. If you're sick of it then hit the books, smarten up, and learn how to debate with facts and at least understand what you are debating. You've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. If you have nothing to lose then you should have no problem with me being the way that I am. Are you threatened?

I have everything and nothing to lose. I will defend them my life so that this illusion of individuality will finally be outcasted.

While you're not even smart enough to see that what some of the people in here are saying will probably help you with your trade and field of study if you were not such a self righteous A-hole.

Oh really? You must not follow the conversations then. As I've clearly stated that I learn from everything and everyone and that we are all teachers and we are all students. snip

So that's why I'm being a hypocrite just for you

Oh really? Right... well learn some self responsibility [snip]. You're being a hypocrite for me, eh? I don't want you to be and I never asked for it, so take your illigitimate reasons and fabricated excuses for why you can't seem to not be hypocritical and oxymoronic somewhere else. Not welcome here. Not wanted by me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 10/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Can ascension be scientifically analysed – no, so this is a faith thing – yes
So this is something to do with spiritualty/god – yes
So this is just new age crap like the indigo children propaganda - yes

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I feel my light threatened , why is this? Its nothing to do with any one personally here but something has happened to me today.

Because you're being introduced to new ideas that resonate with you but at the same time you're not sure if you should trust it, because in doing so you feel as if you may be decieved, manipulated or abused. Probably because this has been done to you in the past?

I can not afford to loose my energy, it has been given to me to use and I cant allow it to become taken or manipulated.

I don't known what you mean by this. Energy is eternal, and your body will always have energy until you die and decay. "Energy" from the self can not be taken, it can only be given. It is up to you to give the authority to someone else. I wouldn't give someone my "heart" unless I truly trusted them and their intentions. People will hurt you and they will not consider you. Find someone(s) that does/do.

1) How can we recognize the teachings of a true light being. Many claim they are but are not, they are dark posing as light.

I don't know what you mean by a light being. I teach both light and dark and I embody both "light and dark". I am more of a balanced being.

2) What corrupts our inner strength, what is it we must turn away from?

Fallacy. Faith. Opinion. Dishonesty. Manipulation. Deception. Harming others. Learn to treat others as they'd like to be treated, not only as you'd like to be treated, because we all differ and we all have our emotional preferences that allow us to feel good. Do what makes you feel good, but also do what makes others feel good. Can you find a balance there? I happen to personally only try to make others feel good, it makes me feel good. Simultaneously I do not sacrifice my logic, reason, intellect and science for emotional comfort... whether theirs or mine.

I feel this has been yet another awakening for me, Im confused again but I think I needed to be

Well. I don't want you to embrace me as a guru. I don't want you to worship me or follow me. My message is that we all teach each other and we all learn from one another. So don't be afraid to teach when and where you know you are strong in a subject, and also don't be afraid to allow someone to teach you. We can all be wrong and we can all make mistakes.

I don't want to continue this because I don't want you to become reliant on me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Can ascension be scientifically analysed – no, so this is a faith thing – yes
So this is something to do with spiritualty/god – yes
So this is just new age crap like the indigo children propaganda - yes

Can ascension be scientifically analysed-yes
So this is something to do with spiritualty/god- not exactly
So this is just new age crap like the indigo children propaganda- not on topic

But if you would care to discuss please go here
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I don't want to continue this because I don't want you to become reliant on me.

Don't worry that won't happen. I personally would rather shoot myself in the foot.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
For somebody who seeks truth you sure are cocky, egotistical and a hypocrite, stick to your own words then.

No, sir. I'm not a hypocrite. As I said, I do not sacrifice truth for emotional comfort, and truth is love, and love is the truth, although love is also an emotional euphoria, this emotion can not replace logic and intellect nor over-ride science without causing imbalance and destruction.

You don't love s h i t .

Yes, I do. You just don't understand it. Again, here are your emotions flaring up.

Humans have a natural reaction of fear and defense to foreign bodies and ideas.

Love is first and foremost about always sticking to the truth, even if it means changing what you currently think to be the truth, to the truth that it wasn't. What dicates the truth aspect is honesty and logic. There is also morality, such as being considerate of your fellow Human beings. Don't murder, don't lie, don't deceive, don't steal, etc. I'm sure most of you know how to be good moral people. Then there is science. Science is a technological extension of the Human entity persey. There's also physicality, take care of your body well. Then there is intellect, such as learning multiple languages, excercising your creativity and imagination.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

JAK

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Enough with the personal comments please.

It doesn't matter who started it, it is not welcome here. Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory and remember to go after the ball, not the player.

Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 10/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Love is first and foremost about always sticking to the truth, even if it means changing what you currently think to be the truth, to the truth that it wasn't

So whats the truth then? Our feeble minds would like to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

You're right Jak, I apologize. Sometimes it gets heated and it's difficult to reply to another poster about the facts of a subject when the discussion keeps being based on the person presenting the facts. Sometimes it's difficult to defend the self without accidentally taking an offensive position. I will diligently be more aware of how my responses to others, regardless of how they respond to me.

Focus on the ball, not the player. I like that one. I'll keep it in mind and remind myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Still waiting for your response, without a personal attack from you.

You have claimed that you know the truth. So where is it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No one has really answered you on that thread – plus, you didn’t actually point out what the evidence is, you just asked everyone else for the evidence…..

Not very progressive….

How? – give me a straight answer…

Why not exactly? – please expand

So this is just new age crap like the indigo children propaganda- not on topic

Yes it is, the indigo children propaganda was made up about 30 years ago by people who wanted to be special and when asked for proof they say you’re just not spiritually elevated enough to understand – this ascension crap is exactly the same ‘if you don’t understand ascension you’re not open minded enough, spiritually elevated….etc etc

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You have claimed that you know the truth. So where is it?

Everywhere.

What truth are you looking for?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Everyone is spiritually elevated that is what makes us human. the only reason I created that post was for thos who would like to take on ascension on a scientific level. I will be happy to debate them anyday. However, it is for science. If you want to know my opinion, go back and read. Otherwise, I thought this was a good discussion that was not meant for science. I simply created that thread to not add to the skepticism here. Thats why its there, so those of us that do believe in ascension to be able to carry on in our discussion....uninterrupted.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You can start by telling us why time doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I simply created that thread to not add to the skepticism here. Thats why its there, so those of us that do believe in ascension to be able to carry on in our discussion....uninterrupted.

Fundamentally what you're saying here is basically: So that you can carry on in your discussion of ignorance, without any outside clarity.

Because we have brought clarity to the topic, it has disturbed you. This is fanatical behaviour. You have placed so much faith in something that makes you feel good that when you see it explained, for some odd reason it bothers you and you want nothing to do with those people. Why is this?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You can start by telling us why time doesn't exist.

Time is the measurement of motion. I've explained this multiple times over the previous couple pages.

Time as many of you know it does not exist. It is not a separate dimension, rather it is the 3 dimensions interacting with each other. There was no beginning to time and will be no end to time.

Move your hand in front of your face. Forget about your clock. That is time. A linear measurement of the changes in energy through their perpetual interactions.

I can not tell you why time does not exist, because in fact it does. It's what I just explained.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Because the title of the thread is "I AM ready for Ascension are you?" Obviously if this is not something you care to discuss then this thread is not for you.

BTW I created that thread especially for you, because I AM interested in what you think about it, but in respect of this thread and the topic at hand, I think that it would be better if we let this thread be left for those who already subscribe. No offense. But thats like me going along with my girl on girls night out, not fair.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

How? – give me a straight answer…

Still waiting…

Why not exactly? – please expand

Still waiting…

Snip

Mod Edit: Please see here

Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.
Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 10/6/08 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join