It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Could they hurry it up a little? lol

Just kidding, they, us, me... all the same. Like a single soul experiencing the transition through time from all possible reference points simultaneously.

Anyway, yeah ascension, bring it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

This will happen during the time when the Roman Empire is destroyed, the prophesy has to be fulfilled before this can happen.

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." REV 22:20

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Mr Lizard...

a: Well, I feel the time has come for us to ascend. Thats the main reason I posted this thread.

b: I know because I've seen one of their smaller ships during one of my meditations. I feel it was them. I've read about them before from a lot of different sources via internet and people.

c: Its difficult to explain... but I'll try my best.
First and second dimensional life forms will evolve to the third dimension... like a physical organism adapting to its environment. The ascension will continue on and on until the universe becomes one.
I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear. Here's a video that might help you.
www.metacafe.com...

d: Yes, every one has a guide. (guardian angel) During meditations you can ask you guide to help you find answers. I believe my guide's name is Samuel. It popped up in my head when I asked him. You can't really see them. But you can feel a vibration.

Like I said. There is no "chosen ones" for ascension. It is meant to be for all of us to ascend. It all depends on how you lived your life. Us westerners have a bigger responsibility to help the unfortunate ones both in their physical self since we have that nasty thing we call "money". Their unfortunate situations will most likely help them ascend, but again it depends how they lived their lives. Its sad that some of us are born into those situations.(re-read my original post)

Its all part of Earth's reparation. The Earth will refresh itself and ascend aswell. And no, by ascension I don't mean I'll fly off to some planet with green little men. Appearantly your not getting the message I'm trying to give please re-read my post and do some meditation regarding this. The answers will come to you if you ask your inner self.

I hope this helped. I'm not ALL KNOWING. But I gave it a shot to answer your questions. I hope you will find what you are looking during your life time.

Love and Light.

Off to my daily meditation... Night!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Appreciated your replies.

I'll certainly have think about this and re-read this thread when i'm less tired.

One love..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

Wow, that's just great. There's a 4d now, huh?

Please scientifically prove this and explain what the "fourth" dimension is.

I don't think you grasp the terminologies of science nor the definition of dimension. If I am wrong please show evidence of otherwise.

I am a child of the universe and I am the universe itself, thus I am my own "father", so the Father and I are one, and I am also the "Son of the Father".

P.S. Quoting people like Jesus only lessens the the weak credibility of what you say. Jesus is known to be called the prince of peace by his followers yet he claimed to bring the sword and not peace. None of these spiritual leaders are or have gotten it right, they all appear to be schizophrenic, deranged, contradictive and exalted.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can speak so absolute about it. I see no warnings or signs and I am not ignoring anything. Nothing leads toward ascension. Also it is my understanding that you are in the fourth dimension now. No one explains these dimensions they just say it like it's a buzzword I will try and explain my understanding of it. 1st dimension point. second dimension line. 3rd dimension picture or square or 3 d cube. 4th dimension is the physical world with time and what not.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

There are only 3 dimensions of constant energetical transmutation. This transmutation of energy, or what we measure and perceive as movement, is what we have labled time. Time and space are one, they are not separate.

Height, width, depth. None of these can be singled out, they are definitely interconnected and interpendent, and unchangable.

A period mark is 3 dimensional, it has height, width and depth. A line is 3 dimensional, it has hieght, width and depth.

The universe is an eternal 3 dimensional Being.

You're right about the peopole that just fling around the "newest buzz" word(s), ideas, w.e.

It's their fault, they allow theirselves to fall victim to new age religious non-sense. Someone is too weak to leave behind their faulty religion so they go out and attempt to create a new one, then others that are ignorant mindlessly follow and repeat every word said.

Observe people. Observe the universe around you. People lie, the objective universe does not. If you want to know the "mind of God" or the "mind of the universe", then study it and listen to what it "tells you" through evidence and observation.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I am not an expert on the subject, but if I had to take a stab at it the fourth dimension is time, so we actually live in a fourth dimesional world and I am not quite sure what that would make the 5th dimension. But what I gathered from the OP was that these ET's mentioned in the OP are from the same dimension that we are.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
New age gobbeldy gook,there is no such thing as an ascension..someone has been listening to david wilcock way too much.Live on this planet,Die on this planet and hope you are remembered by the people you loved and influenced in life.This is what nature and life are about,be gratefull you have the opportunity

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Since we're talking about dimensions...

Think of each dimension as a point. We currently experience from a 3rd/4th dimensional perspective, although we can see evidence of further dimensions in the subatomic world (a world underneath a world, or N-dimensional like a hypercube). Although further dimensions already exist, we can't experience them directly at this time which is often why we say we're heading into the 5th dimension. It's actually more like experiencing the creation process for the 5th dimension, even though it already exists on other levels.

Time is a spiral wave which connects each point in the superuniverse. It's not a point in an of itself, unless you consider yourself as a point/dimension moving along this spiral.

But from a detached observer's perspective, time is not a dimension, because a detached observer doesn't project.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

You're speaking non-sense. This is not science and this is not the universe.

As I explained CLEARLY above; there are 3 dimensions of energy/universe, height, width and depth. The change and motion of these material states because of how they effect one another is what we measure as time. Time is not another dimension, it is the movement of space. Space and time are one. This is fundamental physics. I will not come back ehre and repeat myself, so either read it and understand it or fall victim to the ignorance of the new agey religion.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ascension is a joke.
there will be no ascension all-natural.It is another lie.
the time ends in 2008 and not 2012

please look at this thread for the explanation.

ascension vs breaking out of this virtual reality

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Heh, what's funny is that my last post does not conflict at all with how you view the universe. In fact I agree.

The problem is the word "dimension" is often used to mean different things. Different perceptions or layers (of which there may be an infinite amount) for example, are often referred to as "dimensions". While dimensions are also often associated with time, or measurement. I prefer to narrow it down to one thing: form.

I would define the multiple dimensions as a certain number of points (at least 3, but possibly more) which have positive and negative spin which interact with each other. You can extrapolate everything else from that. Movement/time, energy, space. You refer to dimensions as it height/width/depth. Same thing really.

The word "dimension" may need to be redefined into something more specific before we can understand each other more fully.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Am I ready for ascension?

Yes of course I am, thank you for starting this thread. I have not read it through as I am at work but posting the symptoms would be a real good idea..sorry if you've already done this.

Just wanted to answer your question and its a definate YES from me

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I love this post

im ready for anything i think.... if im not already ready, then im definitely in the process of getting ready

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Am I ready for ascension?

Yes of course I am, thank you for starting this thread. I have not read it through as I am at work but posting the symptoms would be a real good idea..sorry if you've already done this.

Just wanted to answer your question and its a definate YES from me

I'm glad
I'm happy some people get it.

TO THE REST OF YOU WHO DON'T GET IT

I am not here to scientifically prove dimension and how ascension works. The task I am voluntarily doing now is what started the thread. I am here to help my fellow man understand that life doesn't end when we die because the soul never dies. We continue to live forever in different stages. I am here to share love during these dark times of war, famine, hate, and materialism. The change has to be done and it will be done. Our Earth is changing. We are changing. Our star brother and sisters know this, that explains the rising UFO activity, weather changes, conflict, you name it. Don't expect what ever I'm saying is true but just take in the information. There is no need to lie about what is absolute. (Love.)

Look... I am only 15 years old. If I understand what my sole purpose in life is it shouldn't be difficult for you either. Don't look for truth and happiness outside, because the answers come from within. You are your own God. You are the center of your own little universe. You along with every being in the universe are one. We come in different shapes, sizes, physical forms, ect. But we are all the same. Take in what I've said. Don't judge it. See the logic in it.

Love and Light.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Anyone claiming to be ready for ascension is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Great
If you believe your ready for anything. I give you a simple task.
Let go of materialism, envy and hate. With that you are more than ready. Because within.... you are already ascended. Share the love I'm trying to share to everyone reading my post. Don't force the truth like religions nowadays. Simply share the love and expect nothing back. Love is a road to God, paved by all. The change starts from within.

Love and Light

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Leave me out of my *soul* going other places etc etc I hope we get a choice,no way i want to be whisked off to some place when i die
Let me live my life,die, rot in the ground.The End

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join