It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

What is ascension to ME?

Its an awakening from a religious person (Cof E) to a spiritual being. Others may not have even been religious prior to awakening.

One day your in your own little world of your life, going to work, looking after family, planning annual holidays but not really thinking all that much about who or what you do. I felt happy at times and sad at times but never felt extreme feelings. Just tottlin along basically.

Then over time things changed. Yes it started with the ringing in my ears (mainly the right) it got louder and louder, some times morse code like, high frequency then low. It was almost a voice shouting "wake up".

Other symptoms started that have been listed. Waking up at 2am, numb arms, visions, information would be sent to me for hours which I could not understand.

Through an ATS connection I started meditation and slowly felt a spiritual energy flow through me so strong you can not turn away from it. Its beautiful, its light so bright and full of love its perfect being in its presence.

I started remote viewing people I did not know and then started astrally projecting. This was scary as I had no idea what was going on, Ive had sleep paralysis for years but it never progreesed to AP before. I saw light entities who filled my house with a supercharged energy. What did they want who were they? I do not know but I rejected them as they were the unknown.
I now know it was because I saw too much too soon. I had become un balanced with these energies. I changed from heart meditation to full chakra meditation. This gave me the balance I needed, to understand ascension you must be a balanced individual within your chakra energies.

I sometimes wonder if this is why we are constantly told to open our chakras. Are we being coached in how to become balanced spiritual beings?

Many channellers tell us its essential, crop circles tell us so as do many old ancient texts.

Is it possible that humans need to become balanced to become aware of their inner light. Maybe we need to be balanced before we can be considered to sit on any galactic federation.

After becoming balanced in my chakra energies I now can feel the spirit in me everyday. It guides me in how to proceed with ascension.

What is this spirit? It is pure unconditional love, its not for me but it radiates out of my heart chakra. It radiates out to the Earth to help her ascend.

We must change our ways from power and greed to love.

This is what ascension is to me. Its not about planet X, 2012, religion or time travel, no its about one simple consept , LOVE.

Its a love so pure and immense its hard to describe, it just surrounds you and you never want it to leave.

It is the love of the creator itself.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This thread is serving me no help, its not about ascension. I have stated above what ascension is to me and I will no longer get into conversations about what it is and how to prove it. Please dont think I am ignoring sceptics but this constant round about of debate is not helping.

Sorry but thats just how I feel, OK youve shown us your answer to the OP you are not ready. Well I am and I wish to discuss ascension on an ascension thread can you not understand this?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The feeling i get here with 'i am ready for ascension' is that it will be mandatory and i don't think it works that way. The region of the milky way that we are going through makes it easies to get in touch with the hidden reality beyond what our eyes can see and our ears can hear but if anyone really is closed off for the possibility that it is happening it will not happen and i do not think that anyone that is not ready for ascension will be shipped of to another planet somewhere, i mean, hello? Free will includes the free will to stay put when you want and where you want it.

So, aliens not included we will not be spirited away, the hightening of the vibrations will not be something for everyone at this time of their experience and there is no easy solution for the troubles of this world.

By the way, i am an avid reader of the Galactic federation pieces they put out into the world and IF they do not have a hidden agenda and really just want to eat all of us ( you never know ) i will welcome them with open arms. So they can consider them invited if they are on the level or if they even really exist for that matter.

ascension is not something you get forced into, that totally conflicts with what it is all about (imo). So if you are ready to ascend why didn't you already?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
post removed

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Deliverance_]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Its an awakening from a religious person to a spiritual being. Others may not have even been religious prior to awakening.

Okay. I can relate to that and accept that. I've gone through it myself.

One day your in your own little world of your life, going to work, looking after family, planning... ... Just tottlin along basically.

Okay. For me I was always connected deeply with nature and love, from birth. I even thought about aliens and other planets when I was only 5-6 years old, without ever being exposed to the ideas.

Then over time things changed... ... "wake up".

We can scientifically explain what this is, but whatever works for you, or worked for you is fine. Same things happened to me, but now I know what they really are, regardless, it helped me "ascend" to that level that we speak of.

information would be sent to me for hours which I could not understand.

I always understand all of my information, it's an overload for other people though. They seem to think I'm crazy until it finally settles in for them. Then they usually apologize.

Its beautiful, its light so bright and full of love its perfect being in its presence.

It's what you imagine as perfect and what you imagine the vision of love to be. I've transcended this into a state where I have accepted existence as the vision of perfection, because it is. I am in a constant state of this love.

I started remote viewing people I did not know and then started astrally projecting....because I saw too much too soon. I had become un balanced with these energies. I changed from heart meditation to full chakra meditation. This gave me the balance I needed, to understand ascension you must be a balanced individual within your chakra energies.

That's what I'm saying to you. Intellectual, emotional, rational/logical, scientific. There's more than just meditating and feeling good. I've also had certain experiences that have since gone away. I don't believe that they were anything more than my imagination.

I sometimes wonder if this is why we are constantly told to open our chakras. Are we being coached in how to become balanced spiritual beings?

Being open is a good thing, but balance your openness.

Is it possible that humans need to become balanced to become aware of their inner light.

I don't know what this "light stuff" is always about. But w.e. I don't understand why light always has to be connected to love, because I've made love in the dark many times
Light and dark are equally as important. They make each other known.

Maybe we need to be balanced before we can be considered to sit on any galactic federation.

They won't come to us and reveal theirselves, we need to figure out how to go to them, that's how we'll show that we are responsible and loving enough with our technology to not destroy ourselves.

After becoming balanced in my chakra energies I now can feel the spirit in me everyday. It guides me in how to proceed with ascension.

Maybe I'm just more advanced in the "ascension process"? I went through mine about 5 years ago, it's almost come full circle now.

What is this spirit? It is pure unconditional love, its not for me but it radiates out of my heart chakra. It radiates out to the Earth to help her ascend.

Well, I can't verify anything about the chakras, that's simply your religion and faith, as without your brain your heart is nothing. So what's really sending out love?

We must change our ways from power and greed to love.

I agree. A power of love and a greed for truth would suffice.

This is what ascension is to me. Its not about planet X, 2012, religion or time travel, no its about one simple consept , LOVE.

Remember love is also the truth, and love wouldn't sacrifice the truth for emotional comfort.

Its a love so pure and immense its hard to describe, it just surrounds you and you never want it to leave.

I can relate. Trust me

It is the love of the creator itself.

Well, I can't personally say for certain where this love comes from nor can I prove there is a "creator", I can definitely prove that there was no beginning and will be no end to the universe and that there is no "creator" except for the universe itself, that was never created to "begin with".

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sorry but thats just how I feel, OK youve shown us your answer to the OP you are not ready.

It's not that I'm not ready, it's that I've already gone through it and I'm already there.

Ever thought that maybe it was you that isn't ready for me?

I was trying to help you "ascend" faster.

Anyway, have a good day, and don't forget to balance love; it's not only emotion. Search for the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sorry but thats just how I feel, OK youve shown us your answer to the OP you are not ready. Well I am and I wish to discuss ascension on an ascension thread can you not understand this?

I think it would be a mistake to assume that skeptics are not ready because they have higher standards of proof than you do. Would you disagree?

I agree with LastOut above. I think his statement has more merit because it doesn't bake in self-limitation.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Sorry but thats just how I feel, OK youve shown us your answer to the OP you are not ready.

It's not that I'm not ready, it's that I've already gone through it and I'm already there.

Ever thought that maybe it was you that isn't ready for me?

I was trying to help you "ascend" faster.

Anyway, have a good day, and don't forget to balance love; it's not only emotion. Search for the truth.

AAhh so how are you reaching us from your ascended post? Does posting travel through the sun?

Your last line above is very interesting to me, yes balance love for love is not just an emotion, believe me I know where you are coming from with this statement.

I have taken the fast track to ascension and found it too much to handle, the information given to me I was not ready for. I did see too much love and yes it needs to be in balance. If it is not you can be destroyed. I did tell you I was here to learn.

So please explain my friend how you tryed to help me ascend faster? I constantly search for the truth and trust my heart, I was not feeling any help from you and your replies to me? Is it because you were trying to help me in a way I am unfamiliar with? I do not know.

You must now speak ,you can not make such a statement that you are already there and not expect me to question you. Who is there with you? Are you an ascending master then? These are serious questions to you I am not being funny here in the slightest.

Did the galactic federation help you achieve this position? What is your purpose now with others like me? Are you to just play with us and then leave with this rather alarming statement, please do not play with my emotions, that has been done by others "who are ascending" and I do not wish to go down this path again.

Speak the truth now my friend or you must leave this thread .

Light and Love.
MG

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have just read you breakdown of my post and your answers to it, I will not quote it the mods will have a fit its so long!

Why do you speak of this now? Why not reviel this at the start, I can see so much in these post that I have not seen in you before. Yes maybe you were testing me but why, whats the point of it, why not just tell me initially.

Sorry for saying you were posting from the other side of the sun, thats sort of a joke now, please take it as one.

I see why you are still here, and if you will remain so will I. I would like to learn from you if you will be prepared to give me answers.

MG

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

AAhh so how are you reaching us from your ascended post? Does posting travel through the sun?

But the true reality of ascension is realizing AND accepting that there ARE others higher than us and others lower than us, but that at the same time we are all equally important and serve equal purposes, and everything does.

I have taken the fast track to ascension and found it too much to handle, the information given to me I was not ready for.

It appears to me that you found the emotional comfort of ascension and were only happy in that. That can lead to insanity because you disregard the truth and logic because it can make you feel as if you are working too hard. Many people reach emotional ascension first and they become lazy and illogical because it just feels good to feel good. If you can learn how to feel good in all that you do, even in admitting that you have much to learn and accepting that you must learn to be able to teach, and you must teach to be able to learn, then you will progress quickly. Never look down on yourself. Creativity is a virtue.

So please explain my friend how you tried to help me ascend faster? I constantly search for the truth and trust my heart, I was not feeling any help from you and your replies to me?

I see that you separate your heart from your mind, because of this you are a very emotional being, these emotions are imbalanced and they cloud your ability to learn because you emotionally cling to what makes you feel good as a quick fix. Remember to also use your logic and your intellect, and to not be afraid to be wrong and to let go of what used to make you feel good because it is wrong, because the feeling of goodness is within yourself, not reliant on anything else. In order to succeed you must open the possibility of failure and realize that it is imminent and inevitable not only for yourself but for all of us, and to accept that you have failed in the past and that you may continue to fail, but to never give up. As failure can only come as a result of another's success. For one to succeed, or win, another must always lose, or fail. Sometimes that other is me or you. Are you okay with that? When you are okay with that you will no longer see it as failure, but rather as growth. Trial and error.

Is it because you were trying to help me in a way I am unfamiliar with? I do not know.

Probably. You have mastered the emotional ascension. I have mastered the logical, emotional, almost have the rational down, and am now working on the intellectual and scientific. Faith is not a form of true love, it is an imbalance, it is only a love of emotion. This emotion can be fanatically dangerous because it will overcome the vats of morality and logic.

Are you an ascending master then?

We all are ascending. I am by no means yet a master. I hope to reach this point in a decade or so.

Did the galactic federation help you achieve this position?

Actually, to be honest, those things did help me master my emotions. As they are extremely powerful in extracting emotional love, are they not? They make you feel great, don't they?

Are you to just play with us and then leave with this rather alarming statement, please do not play with my emotions, that has been done by others "who are ascending" and I do not wish to go down this path again.

My purpose is incomplete. My purpose is whatever you allow it to be, and whatever it becomes. I would never purposely play with your emotions if I knew that you were fragile and that I could harm you.

Speak the truth now my friend or you must leave this thread.

Hey now, you can't dictate to me what I must do, just as I can't dictate to you as to what you must do. Take what you will, and I will do the same. Little do you know that in teaching you, I learn more about me, and in learning about me from teaching you, you are actually teaching me.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i find everything in this post extremly hard to swallow. I have dabbled in multiple dimensions reading some hawking and Lisa Randles warped passages but i'm finding it difficult connecting what i know about multiple dimensions to this new thing called "ascension." Is this some fancy term for afterlife? Can this be even remotely theorized with scientific evidence? I can't understand how we can go to a higher dimension unless it's more of a spiritual awakening. If that's the case then i don't believe it at all. I just can't find reasoning behind any of this. Not trying to be a jerk, just if somebody could elaborate.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I would like to learn from you if you will be prepared to give me answers.

MG

Maximize the efficiency of your existence. The saying "time is a virtue" is very true once you realize your potential.

Start thinking about all the things that you wish you could do or would/should be doing... and immediatly as the thought crosses your mind, simply go do it.... and go do it everytime.

And have no expectations of anyone or anything. Accept that possibilities are infinite. Many people set up expectations and become let down at their failure. If you're going to set expectations, expect that anything can happen, but of course always do your best and always try for success. Confidence is success, cockiness is choice.

Remember to balance your opennes. Right now you are extremely open to emotional love, don't close off logic, intellect and science because of this. You are also helping me open back up to emotional love as I just went through a very troubling break up about 9 months ago that is still lingering. I've done all that I could to make it go away, but it won't. Perhaps you're that eraser.
Rub my scribbles, please, and make them go away.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot
Can this be even remotely theorized with scientific evidence?

Can you scientifically establish what I am going to do next?

If you think you can, I welcome the effort.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You really do go into detail about something you don't believe in don't you; the more complex you make it the more complex it is. To spend that much time typing about something you don't believe in gives me one conclusion.

You are here to change other people’s opinions/beliefs.

People who do believe in ascension are not telling you to believe in it. They are here to share what they have experienced and to answer the question “are you ready” now from what I can work out the motive behind the thread was to see how many people do feel they are ready. I myself am surprised by the amount of people in search for ascension/awareness.

I for one have noticed many changes in my life (more confident, more loving, more caring and more will to help others), the people on here who stay in close contact with me will back me up on that one. These changes started since taking up meditation and becoming more in touch with inner self.

We don’t need any gurus, religious teachers, or leaders. We are all of them within our self and so is every other person on this planet. We do not look down on or mock none believers and we sure not going to try change their opinions or beliefs. I can sure rule out this being a cult, we have no leader pulling the strings this is a personal journey and we help where we can. We lift peoples spirits when they are down and help them through complicated times by showing them it does not have to be that complicated.

People see the word ascension and automatically assume we are some cult or bunch of hippies
Believe or don’t believe what you have to but please don’t try change other people’s opinions and beliefs. I appreciate other people’s views but to go into such detail about something you cannot prove as false as much as we cannot prove its true is just creating a complex situation in this topic.

I will repeat the thread could have been worded a little better “If you believe in ascension... Are you ready?” but hey it’s not the end of the world somebody making a mistake.

MG is a very good friend of mine and to treat her like she has posted some HOAX photograph of an alien is just pathetic.

I am just trying to stop this “Prove it” none stop argument here.

Maybe the OP could contact the mods to edit the topic to “If you believe in ascension.. Are you ready?” Unless anyone has a better way, either way I just want mature conversation about ascension.

Thanks P81

Edit to add I typed this up before LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal changed his opinion

Peace out

[edit on 9-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
You are here to change other people’s opinions/beliefs.

And what exactly are you doing? I'm here to give people the truth, if that means changing or eliminating an ignorance in their belief system or opinion, then so be it. I can fess up to it. Now, can you?

People who do believe in ascension are not telling you to believe in it. They are here to share what they have experienced and to answer the question “are you ready” now from what I can work out the motive behind the thread was to see how many people do feel they are ready.

Well then, if you believe in ascension and you're here to share your experiences, and I've already ascended years ago and am working on more advanced techniques, then those that are ready can learn from me and that fits in perfectly with the thread and what a nice little gift from synchronicity as well.

We don’t need any gurus, religious teachers, or leaders. We are all of them within our self and so is every other person on this planet.

Well that's a big contradiction if I don't say so myself. We don't need any but we all are them? Right...

We are all teachers and we are all students in this class of life, okay? You saying what we don't need and do need is just you being a guru, teacher, leader. So, be wary of yourself, please.

We do not look down on or mock non believers and we sure not going to try change their opinions or beliefs.

Well then, why are you telling me any of this if you're not trying to change my opinion or belief? Let me guess, just to share, right? Get outta here.

I can sure rule out this being a cult, we have no leader pulling the strings this is a personal journey and we help where we can. We lift peoples spirits when they are down and help them through complicated times by showing them it does not have to be that complicated.

Yeah. I do the same, only I don't lie to people in the process. I'll repeate it infinitely. Love does not sacrifice the truth for emotional comfort. So, answer me this; what's better: A lie that brings a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

I personally would never lie, because the truth is not deceptive nor manipulative in any way... AND.... the truth is love!

Believe or don’t believe what you have to but please don’t try change other people’s opinions and beliefs. I appreciate other people’s views but to go into such detail about something you cannot prove as false as much as we cannot prove its true is just creating a complex situation in this topic.

No, actually I did prove it false and none of you proved it true. You still haven't and you're doing a worse job with this post. You're highly emotional, this is like an emotionally fanatic cult, it calls this emotion love, and because this emotion is so strong it disregards logic, intellect and science. What you are conveying is the largest form of ego I've ever come across.

I will repeat the thread could have been worded a little better “If you believe in ascension... Are you ready?” but hey it’s not the end of the world somebody making a mistake.

We all make mistakes.

MG is a very good friend of mine and to treat her like she has posted some HOAX photograph of an alien is just pathetic.

What? You mean treating her with a dosage of logic and truth?

I am just trying to stop this “Prove it” none stop argument here.

Well, you won't, untill you do prove it.

Maybe the OP could contact the mods to edit the topic to “If you believe in ascension.. Are you ready?” Unless anyone has a better way, either way I just want mature conversation about ascension.

Then grow up.

Edit to add I typed this up before LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal changed his opinion

I never had an opinion. I've only been dealing with facts this whole time. The only thing that happened is MG opened up to me and allowed me to see her and her situation, and explained to me in full detail what things mean to her. That is how we understand each other... because when we don't yet have the ultimate truth and we come across each other, we can both have different ideas of what a subject or phenomenon is. The only way to understand each other is to share those ideas without fear of ridicule. And even if ridicule comes to not be bothered by it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It appears to me that you found the emotional comfort of ascension and were only happy in that. That can lead to insanity because you disregard the truth and logic because it can make you feel as if you are working too hard. Many people reach emotional ascension first and they become lazy and illogical because it just feels good to feel good. If you can learn how to feel good in all that you do, even in admitting that you have much to learn and accepting that you must learn to be able to teach, and you must teach to be able to learn, then you will progress quickly. Never look down on yourself. Creativity is a virtue.

I found no emotional comfort in my early teachings on ascension. They were traumatic to me, I did nearly loose my sanity. Was it that I was given too much information or was I mis guided in what to do with it.

"Emotional ascension" this is a new word. Is this feeling good, well I did not feel good, I felt dispair, sadness and immense loss. Yes I felt on top of the world for about a week but that was short lived.

But the true reality of ascension is realizing AND accepting that there ARE others higher than us and others lower than us, but that at the same time we are all equally important and serve equal purposes, and everything does.

I know there are others higher and lower than us, I was told to reject the lower ones, I threw white light at them, I was mis guided, I am sorry I did this.

I see that you separate your heart from your mind, because of this you are a very emotional being, these emotions are imbalanced and they cloud your ability to learn because you emotionally cling to what makes you feel good as a quick fix. Remember to also use your logic and your intellect, and to not be afraid to be wrong and to let go of what used to make you feel good because it is wrong, because the feeling of goodness is within yourself, not reliant on anything else. In order to succeed you must open the possibility of failure and realize that it is imminent and inevitable not only for yourself but for all of us, and to accept that you have failed in the past and that you may continue to fail, but to never give up. As failure can only come as a result of another's success. For one to succeed, or win, another must always lose, or fail. Sometimes that other is me or you. Are you okay with that? When you are okay with that you will no longer see it as failure, but rather as growth. Trial and error.

Yes I have been told this before, the heart must be in balance with the mind

I am totally ready to accept failure, I do not mind failing, I have failed and I will fail again but I will always keep trying. Too many teachers, too much information is not good for me. This is why I fail, so what do I do? I trust my heart, then I am told to not listen to this alone...confusion strikes! Now you are telling me to not just go with my heart, go with logic too. So if something is not logical it is not true? Yet most of this is not logical..you see my problem.

Probably. You have mastered the emotional ascension. I have mastered the logical, emotional, almost have the rational down, and am now working on the intellectual and scientific. Faith is not a form of true love, it is an imbalance, it is only a love of emotion. This emotion can be fanatically dangerous because it will overcome the vats of morality and logic.

You see so many have told me it is the love thats important in this, it is all that is needed. I have never heard of science and logic mentioned in ascension..maybe I wasnt listening I dont know. True love is an imbalance? It is if you let is consume your every waking thought, but if you can be balanced within it it is not. Its also is not just am emotion, it is an energy with a frequency .
Yes it can overcome morality and logic, I too know of this but as I say once you can accept it as a pure energy force and learn to accept it as this and respect it its lure can be overcome.

Hey now, you can't dictate to me what I must do, just as I can't dictate to you as to what you must do. Take what you will, and I will do the same. Little do you know that in teaching you, I learn more about me, and in learning about me from teaching you, you are actually teaching me.

Well I fail to see what I can teach you! All I know of is pure unconditional love and now Im even confused whether I should be embracing this now. Am I to damadge my potential by believing in this love? Do I need to move away from it now and accept other avenues? Hey I dont know.

You say Im emotional and unbalanced.
You should have seen me 3 months ago when I first opened my heart chakra. I think others on here will agree with me when I say I have come a VERY long way on the road to becoming balanced. I know I am slightly needing help in this area yet I have come far believe me.

So you see I am now just confused..again. Sometimes I feel I should just go away and stop trying to advance my knowledge of ascension and bringing it also to others.

Thanks for your reply and I am sorry I mis took your words on the thread as an argument. Your style of teaching is hard. I was told we should not have teachers, we should all find this path ourself from within so teachers I dont tend to look out for.

So do you feel your heart? Do you feel the love in your heart or are you just all logic these days?

MG

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And thats your opinion, if you have gone through ascension then well done aint you the lucky one

I know if I would have experienced ascension I would be helping others. If you are helping then you go a funny way about it. You come accross to me as a very confused person but hey that is just my opinion.

I also belive if you had gone through ascension you would not ask questions like

"Why are you still here"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
And thats your opinion, if you have gone through ascension then well done aint you the lucky one

No, it is not my opinion. I have recognized what ascension is and I am well acclimated with it and it's varying avenues. There is emotional, intellectual, logical, scientific and moral, all of these equate to ascended personal responsibility and self control, self knowledge, etc.

I know if I would have experienced ascension I would be helping others. If you are helping then you go a funny way about it. You come accross to me as a very confused person but hey that is just my opinion.

Can you not see that I am helping you? You are rejecting me. I am not rejecting you. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

I also belive if you had gone through ascension you would not ask questions like .

"Why are you still here"

Well now, that is your opinion. And why would you think that? Asking someone what they are doing in a thread titled "are you ready for ascension" when I am trying to help someone ascend?

Not everyone is built to be helped, and not everyone is ready to ascend to every level. I'm not for everyone and everyone isn't for me. Some people only make it to emotion, and they find another person that is emotionally ascended. And they are fine together.

Our differences are what we have in common. Me, confused? Not the slightest, though there are bona-fide rare moments when introduced to a completely new idea or experience.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hello psycho. Now I hope your not quoting someone here! I have never posted a photo of a HOAX alien
I wish Id got a photo of Mr Green that would have been fantastic, he was no HOAX. Infact it was he that really started my ascension search over 5 years ago. He was real , two people saw him, did he appear to us to give us a kick in the right direction? Who knows..I sure wish hed come back as Im confused and Im sure if I could just learn alien I could ask him and hed give me some answers

Go easy on eternal..I think hes just not what we are used to.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So you say I have ascended emotionally but need to concentrate on other areas such as logic and truth. How do I do this exactly? Im not about to take up lessons in logic so hows this done?

I feel balanced within myself yet some days I struggle to find the light within me. I wish to achieve the elusive point of total ascension while on Earth, I believe there is such a position, and you claim to have reached it.
I often think its not achievable without dedicating 24/7 to ascension, something i can not do. You see I am busy with a job, family commitments and all the rest, I dont have as much time to spend on this as others and I sometimes think this is why I progress and learn slower than most.

Why I was chosen for this I'll never know I just dont know why.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join