It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
reply to post by Mr Green

Hah
... thanks. It's just that I can't stand reading all the negativity towards each other. But I guess we can't control that.

Yes its a problem, and one that is difficult to deal with, I sometimes just have to shut threads down and meditate the negativity away then Im fine again. If you let it dwell within you for too long it takes over your inner light.

Inner light is so precious, protect it with evrything you have.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Why do I have to explain anything to you? It's all theory. Personally I don't believe that we will ascend to a fifth dimension. Point is, you are saying that there is no such thing as time, so how could I explain it to you in your terms? I don't know how if you do not believe in the concept of time. So why bother?

But to phrase it in a way to reflect on the OP, there are 5 dimensions (that are official terms) , length, width, height, time and the 5th being the most contreversial but in my opinion is paranormal and yes invisible to the human eye.

IMO the 5th would cross over into our 4 dimensional reality and intervine in the time of ascension. I don't know for a fact that I will be saved, but I have had dreams about this, that is why I believe in it. I have had dreams about the 5th dimension also, but what I saw in that particular dream is very complicated, I don't know if I could explain it in a way that anybody could understand.

But in my theory and in my opinion, there is no need to enter into the fifth to ascend. It will happen in our physical world. 3D or 4D whatever you want to call it. The element that will come into play is vibration, literally.

Honestly it's just my opinion and my belief, I am not here to try to convince anybody what I saw was real or not, I am here to share my experience and hopefully somehow you might benefit from it somehow, if not thats fine also.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Why do I have to explain anything to you? It's all theory. Personally I don't believe that we will ascend to a fifth dimension. Point is, you are saying that there is no such thing as time, so how could I explain it to you in your terms? I don't know how if you do not believe in the concept of time. So why bother?

Okay, maybe this will help us annex our ideas. I do believe in the passage of time, all I was doing was explaining what time is, which is movement brought about through the culiminated interactions of energy and its varying states.

But to phrase it in a way to reflect on the OP, there are 5 dimensions (that are official terms) , length, width, height, time and the 5th being the most contreversial but in my opinion is paranormal and yes invisible to the human eye.

Well, here we go again! You want me to believe in the invisible and not only that but to create it as a physical dimension along side the terminology of physics. There is nothing that is invisible to the Human eye, and if you were to ever prove that there was then in that instance of proof you'd make the invisible visible. As I said, time and space are one (stated by Einstein as well, I noticed you used him as a reference) and space is 3 dimensional. Time takes place is space, space takes place in time, they are one and the same and 3 dimensional. There is only height, width and depth. Mass is 3 dimensional. A star has mass, this quantity of mass of the star dictates what its emanating gravity will be, this gravity causes things to move around it, this movement is what we measure as time, but it's only the effects of the 3 dimensional universe interacting with itself as 3 dimensional units of matter, force, etc.

IMO the 5th would cross over into our 4 dimensional reality and intervine in the time of ascension.

Now this is licked with the trappings and toppings of religious heresay which spoils the truth of existence. If we destroy ourselves we will destroy ourselves, there will be no intervention from anyone or anything other than ourselves or perhaps, and this is a wild conjecture, extra-terrestrials. Intervention is clearly not what you're making it out to be: invisible dieties coming to save us. Clearly they never have, they have only murdered us and lied to us.

I don't know for a fact that I will be saved, but I have had dreams about this, that is why I believe in it.

If I believed all my dreams my fate would be sealed in falling off of a cliff while running away from a rabid dog, and singing naked in front of my entire school in the auditorium.

I have had dreams about the 5th dimension also, but what I saw in that particular dream is very complicated, I don't know if I could explain it in a way that anybody could understand.

Please don't take the term "follow your dreams" too literal. You continue to faill to apply critical thought and sound logic. You base everything you do on faith and not evidence. I've had dreams about the oceans turning in gatoraide, think it's going to happen? And until you can explain anything that will stand up to public scrutiny, it means nothing.

But in my theory and in my opinion, there is no need to enter into the fifth to ascend. It will happen in our physical world. 3D or 4D whatever you want to call it. The element that will come into play is vibration, literally.

Now that I can agree with. Resonate frequencies open up worlds of energy and alternatives.

Honestly it's just my opinion and my belief, I am not here to try to convince anybody what I saw was real or not, I am here to share my experience and hopefully somehow you might benefit from it somehow, if not thats fine also.

Well, since you present your summation like that after all this time, then it makes sense. But opinions and beliefs won't get us anywhere other than where we're at. What does my opinion on the color of green really mean? Either way it's still going to be green at the end of the day and it's still going to vibrate at its frequency. My opinion means nothing to the color green because the color green is a universal fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well again get what you want out of it or discard it completely, it doesn't matter to me. Point is that it was a dream, but from what I could tell there were physics at play that made sense to me. Your theory about time is interesting and isn't that what freemasons always say? "There is no time" which is true in a sense perhaps, but we have to have a common ground from which to communicate. And yeah it reeks of religion, but I have come to realize that it does have many parralels to Bible prophesy. Fact is it was a dream, I don't expect to many people to give it very much credibility because of that. Plus I haven't even told anybody about half of my dreams for many of the reasons stated above. But in this case I thought I would share, because it gave me a very clear understanding pf what ascension is all about.

FYI I have never read any litereature reguarding this so called phenomenon, other then the Bible and a bit of Mayan prophesy that speaks about this from time to time. So if what I have told you holds any water, it should speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Jesus Christ people, the ascension isn't LITERAL, it's SPITITUAL! The soul is seperate from the physical body. Last time I checked the earth belonged to humans so we're not "abandoning ship" anytime soon.
If some of you read a little more on this subject you would be aware of the Galactic Confederation and the Third World War, the New World Order and the coming of the Third Anti-Christ. This isn't new age revelation: this stuff was practically predicted by the likes of Nostradamus and Mayan and Buddhist culture centuries ago.

And can i just say that religion is NOT the issue here. Spiritual energy is what is happening, and spiritual energy is enhanced by compassion and caring of the soul for others, and the love of the Divine and the association and integration of the soul with those higher Divine Forces. It does not mean the mouthing of slogans of a religious nature of the repetition of certain phrases or names associated with a religious belief. This is not the same as spirituality.

Every 25,000 years our solar system completes one orbit around Alcione, the central sun of Pleiades, a constellation at adistance of appoximately 400 light years fro our sun. In 1961, science discovered a photon belt which encircles the Pleiades at a right angle to its orbital planes. Our sun, and earth with it, is entering this photon belt between now and the year 2012. This huge mass of light will be the vehicle for our restoration to full conciousness and for the complete transformation of our DNA. These unbelievable changes will forever alter not only ourselves, but also our planet and our solar system. This is because the photon belt will move our solar system into a higher dimension (from 3rd to 5th), allowing our planet, within the solar system, to move to a new position in space closer to the Sirius star system.

Because of the immense electrical and conciousness changes all humans must undergo, Galactic Confederation intends to orchestrate a mass landing of counselors, other personnel, and important scientific and healing technologies - up to six months before the photon belt arrives. They will tell us what is about to happen as well as how these changes are going to affect us.

This star - your planet - was put in this universe and this galaxy for the purpose of becoming one of the greatest showcases or models of light. It is to be a major focal point or example of light, love and forgiveness for this entire galaxy.
You are about to come out of the darkness and blindness into light - into a stunning and incredible vision, (as a result of the photon experience, this great halo of change approaching our solar system and our world). Realise that what is going to happen is not something to fear. Rather, it is a gift of love, light and grace leading to a great and glorious destiny for Earth's awakening prodigals.
The Sirian Council (To Sheldon Nidle)

BTW, I don't trust the Greys either. These Zeta Greys have been "rumoured" to be serving the Reptoids, the Satan heirarchy, i don't trust them for a second.

Peace out

[edit on 9-6-2008 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
Jesus Christ people, the ascension isn't LITERAL, it's SPITITUAL! The soul is seperate from the physical body.

No, it's not. Everything is interconnected and it's very literal.

For the rest of the stuff you posted; I'm gunna go read Snow White and the Seven Dwarves now. It tells me my future.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Uhuh

So maybe you MISUNDERSTOOD: we're not going to go live on some other planet immediately after this happens. Our bodies will change transperancy, but we're not going to "ascend" to some higher physical platform and live there like happy little chums for the rest of our days.

Oh and good luck finding your future in Snow White - it holds SO much relevance to what I said in my previous post
I'm so glad you were so SMART to figure that out. Thank god there are people like you in this world to decipher the facts from the fairtales.
Ohh but it does miss out the whole spiritual transition thing that we're trying to discuss here..

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So maybe you MISUNDERSTOOD: we're not going to go live on some other planet immediately after this happens. Our bodies will change transperancy, but we're not going to "ascend" to some higher physical platform.

What? And where do you get this knowledge from? And how are we going to transform transparency? Can you go into the specifics of this transparency a bit more, I'd like to know exactly what you're talking about. You mean our bodies will be see through?

By the way, Mars is looking very inviting.

Oh and good luck finding your future in Snow White - it holds SO much relevance to what I said in my previous post
I'm so glad you were so SMART to figure that out. Thank god there are people like you in this world to decipher the facts from the fairytales.

Excuse my humor, but you seem to get your information from sources of parallel credibility.

Ohh but it does miss out the whole spiritual transition thing that we're trying to discuss here.

No it doesn't. I'm still waiting for someone to explain it to me besides some dream they had or because it is their opinion.

How can I be ready for ascension if no one knows what it is and everyone has a different opinion? Doesn't sound very credible, more like consistently inconsistent.

"Guys, are you ready? We're going to ascend, just trust me! But don't question me and don't ask for any information, it doesn't exist, btw don't take it literal.... and it's only based on a dream that I had. Oh, and you can forget wearing any clothing because we'll be transparent anyway".

C'mon!
So where exactly are we going again? Let me guess, you just want people to love each other. That's fine, but why do you type of people always go around spreading fairy tales and fallacies... and your own opinion as fact? Don't you realize that opinion is not fact? There is a reason the universe made the word opinion and the word fact, so we could differentiate between the two.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Jesus Christ people, the ascension isn't LITERAL, it's SPITITUAL! The soul is seperate from the physical body. Last time I checked the earth belonged to humans so we're not "abandoning ship" anytime soon.
If some of you read a little more on this subject you would be aware of the Galactic Confederation and the Third World War, the New World Order and the coming of the Third Anti-Christ. This isn't new age revelation: this stuff was practically predicted by the likes of Nostradamus and Mayan and Buddhist culture centuries ago.

And can i just say that religion is NOT the issue here. Spiritual energy is what is happening, and spiritual energy is enhanced by compassion and caring of the soul for others, and the love of the Divine and the association and integration of the soul with those higher Divine Forces. It does not mean the mouthing of slogans of a religious nature of the repetition of certain phrases or names associated with a religious belief. This is not the same as spirituality.

Thank you for putting very well what this is all about. Spiritual energy ..yes thats exactly it. This energy is then sent out to others to alter the Earth vibration to become one it can ascend in.

No religion involved here.

Are the greys in the galactic federation do you know at all?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Why are you still here?

MG

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Thank you for putting very well what this is all about. Spiritual energy ..yes thats exactly it. This energy is then sent out to others to alter the Earth vibration to become one it can ascend in.

Right, since he explained it so well and you understood it, maybe the both of you could give me the mghz, nm, hz, w.e the level of measurement you are using for this frequency of "spiritual energy"? (I'm serious, I want to tune into it with a mechanical resonate frequency) Again, is this spiritual energy you're referring to only your emotions and your morality? Spiritual energy = emotional energy = love energy?

No religion involved here.

This is certainly a religion and based on nothing more than faith and fantastical fairy tale. I'm sure you're all getting your emotional comfort and disregarding any form of logic, science or critical thought. Is this where the saying "ignorance is bliss" comes in?

Are the greys in the galactic federation do you know at all?

I know this isn't directed at me, so feel free not to answer it... but... what? So where did you get this information from? And why do you believe this, wherever you read it from?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Why are you still here?

Well, for one I uncovered the fact that you're spreading nothing more than factless dreams that you have faith in. You can not prove any of it, and you don't know anything about your physical existence, yet a few pages back you played it off as if you did.

You first called the 4th dimension time, then you referred to it as the dimension that we are ascending to, or was it the other way around? Who knows, eh? Whatever is clever. Whatever is convenient.

So, why do we need to ascend to the 4th dimension if it is time... and we already exist in and of it?!

Why am I still here? Because I'm revealing ignorance to those less capable of denying it so they can make up their own minds with a more translucent perception of the situation at hand here.

Why are you still here?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So you've gone from ascension to dimensions, to dreams to endorsing transforming into transparency, to beliving in the invisible to not (or do you still?), to now spiritual energy. Did I miss anything?

Every one that you have presented you have neither proven nor presented any logically sound evidence for.

What is your next choice going to be?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Look Im not sure what your aim is relentlessly attacking the ascension thread, maybe you are in fact NWO who knows

It is not easy to explain to someone unless you have experienced this spiritual energy that flows through us.

Last October I started with ringing in my ears and all the other ascension symptoms, via the internet and some internal voice I was led to ascension and more importantly meditation.

It is this one single change in my life, meditation that has given me the answers to the ones you now ask of me. Please understand when I say I can not provide proof, yet I can totally relate to others that are experiencing the same thing as me...its like we just know.

Sorry if its not much help. Im just not going to get into the science of this, time travel, dimensions etc...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why are you still here?

To learn thats why I am still here.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Look Im not sure what your aim is relentlessly attacking the ascension thread, maybe you are in fact NWO who knows

That is called paranoia. I'm the NWO... ha. We all are, Mr. Green.

It is not easy to explain to someone unless you have experienced this spiritual energy that flows through us.

I think what you're saying is that it's not easy to explain it to someone that is more intelligent and less emotionally swayable. The only energy I experience that flows through all of us is the energy of the universe. It comes in different forms, but it's all the same thing: energy. There is chemical, radiant, kinetic, potential, etc.

Last October I started with ringing in my ears and all the other ascension symptoms, via the internet and some internal voice I was led to ascension and more importantly meditation.

Ringing in the ears is something that we all experience. I bet that when you walk under street lights they flicker, turn off or turn on, too?!
Your inner voice, you mean your inner drive. Sure, follow it, do what works for you. But as I said earlier, DON'T SACRIFICE TRUTH FOR EMOTIONAL COMFORT. There are different forms of love, if you don't embrace all of them then you will be imbalanced. There is emotional, rational/logical, moral, intellectual and scientific.

It is this one single change in my life, meditation that has given me the answers to the ones you now ask of me. Please understand when I say I can not provide proof, yet I can totally relate to others that are experiencing the same thing as me...its like we just know.

I went through the same thing, if you keep saying you "just know" you're not getting anywhere. What kind of example are you spreading for the world if you tell people that they just have to believe you without evidence? You're spreading and instigating lies and manipulation, whether you intend to or are aware of it. If you want to ascend then leave behind emotional lethargism and follow it up with logic and science and connect with nature intellectually.

Sorry if its not much help. Im just not going to get into the science of this, time travel, dimensions etc...

If you're not going to get into it, then don't get into it. Remember, you're the one that brought it up and you're the one that is taking part in this thread that claims that you are ascending to higher dimensions. Either you are or you aren't, and if you can't provide evidence then it will wither away with the dust.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

To learn thats why I am still here.

You're not here to learn, you're just here to feel good and continue following this same line of ignorance. As you said; you can't surmise evidential proof and you can't provide any form of fact, logic or infallible reason.

So, what are you learning about?

I wouldn't consider me watching the wizard of Oz and taking everything in it per verbatum to be learning.

Unless you're here to learn lies?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
the problem with ascension is that it serves no purpose.motion is illusion,planets move around the sun for no purpose,day and night happen for no purpose,life and death happen for no purpose.

www.xeeatwelve.com...

look at this article and it explains about this wheel.

The planets move in circular or elliptical motions. On a smaller scale, atomic particles move in similar patterns. These motions are devised to hold together the illusions of the Virtual Reality, many of which appear quite concrete and physical.

Wheel or circular motion is basically motion without purpose, with an object going over and over the same territory without making progress. While wheels can be used to produce physical results, albeit very wastefully, wheels also mask the spiritual abyss into which they are plunging humans and other beings.

As I have said before, there is no motion in the True Divine Realm. Motion is an invention of Darkness to help achieve Its purpose of enslavement of True-Light beings as well as False-Light beings. Motion wastes a huge amount of energy, but motion helps to maintain the illusion of the Virtual Reality.

now also about the so called 12 strand dna and ascension.

the author again unmkasks the galactic federation and ascension
xeeatwelve.com...

There is a vast amount of supposedly channelled material about "12-strand DNA". The material that was channelled comes from Anunnaki astral beings who go by many different names to different channellers. This information that has been channelled contains many half-truths to deceive people about the nature and origin of the "12-strand DNA".

The "12-strand DNA" information is being made public to encourage people to support all DNA-related research. It is also a means by which the Anunnaki Remnants hope to programme people as they read or hear the information.

When someone showed me a copy of some channelled material on "12-strand DNA" I detected a form of powerful programming in the material. I traced the information back to its source. It was from a particular being who uses many different names, but always sends out the same message and programming about unification, love and oneness that people like to hear. However, these concepts mean nothing to the being, the concepts are just means to an end.

Another key to this being's message is that we are all "gods in the making". This being's material has even ended up in the United Nations, where some of its own kind frequent. By the way, channellers of the "12-strand DNA" material are chosen by design because of their Anunnaki connections, or because they have been severely programmed to be conduits of the information filled with half-truths

I hope you visit that website to clear this ascension crap

ps:to mods plz dont trim the post as the message would be diluted

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hello people,
Dont go packing your spiritual (or should I say Astral) luggage just yet. According to Robert Monroe the next concious raising (as in the entire human race in its most recent evolutional course) won't take place til past 3000 AD.

We (ALL of us) still have a lot more experience (and lives ) to live through before we "qualify" for the next round.

Sorry guys....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Deliverance_
According to Robert Monroe the next concious raising (as in the entire human race in its most recent evolutional course) won't take place til past 3000 AD.

Who? And we should believe him, why? I think we're going through a spiritual raising of consciousness right now and we always have been. We've been evolving to a higher form of intellectualism and socialism as far back as our recorded history portrays.

We (ALL of us) still have a lot more experience (and lives ) to live through before we "qualify" for the next round.

Huh? I must be left out of this sacred terminal of knowledge that you all keep gaining access to. So we have lived many lives? Why don't any of us remember any of this? I'll tell you why, because it's phony balony (sp intended).

So when do we start dealing with facts? Or was this thread intended to just be a my little pony and care bear fantasy land?
(I wanna be the pink one with the purple hair and yellow stars, btw.)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join