It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The spaceship will come to take us away out of the orbit and into the light.
We're gonna be picked up and sent on a flight. Get ready to join us,
escape the destruction, enjoy the abduction. Surrender! Surrender!

Supernova

KMFDM Anyone?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i see death as our means of ascension so why hurry it along. i have much to live for here on earth even though sometimes i wish i could just dissaepar completly. but i'll just w8 for my time to check out of this existence like most of us. and i dont care what aliens do or dont do since i dont have a say in it anyways. shoot givme a unamatrix that can destroy galaxies and then we're talking lol

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Had to do some reading to get caught up in where we are now. I wish that instead of getting caught up in so much "stuff", we could just start creating a better place for all of us. There are so many distractions, love is not one of them. Focus on that and send it to everyone regardless of what they have said to you.

I have positively been effected by this thread, there was indeed some negativity flowing through it at times but that has no place in our lives! If things go sour we don't have many options, we must learn to get along and to harmonize with each other.

Love you all!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Right now I'm reading articles in www.xeeatwelve.com, talks about New Age movement being controlled by dark alien forces.
That site holds many interesting articles, but this one xeeatwelve.com... called my attention. How darkness is trying to drag true light beings by infiltrating their religion or beliefs. Greenjuice kept on posting on about that site, very interesting stuff. You guys should check it out as well. (What's in the site may be BS, but it does make sense.)

Ok... random question. Who here from time to time connects with their higher self or guide?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

Might sounds like a BS answer given my history on the thread, but I used to do that when I was in my early 20's with varying degrees of success. I think that what has happened over time is that more or less I have become him. Not sure if that will make sense to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do almost on a daily basis, but I am usually in "prayer" constantly.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Actually it does make sense. This is my theory. God is your higher self. It's who you will be at some point (It makes sense to me because I believe we will all ascend and continue ascending until we are one with God) . Each time you pray to God, Allah, or whomever... your actually having a one on one conversation with your higher self. Has anyone else thought of this?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

Of course. It's the basic idea that all matter and energy in the universe is in fact the same, and that we are all one. The Hindus refer to that as Brahma.

I still have the open question,

If you are ready to ascend, they why are you still here? Why are you not ascended?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I don't think it works that way
If people who are to ascend suddenly disappeared, wouldn't we know of this? People would notice if one of their friends suddenly "poofs" out of this dimension. Ascension happens naturally, and I am ready when it happens. If its through death or through natural changes on Earth... it doesn't matter how it happens the point is, it will.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hope Earth will 'recycle' so to say, in an 'ascension', I would feel bad being in the awesome fifth dimension and screwing over our 3 dimensional pals with our old friend Earth considering it's pretty screwed up. Also, where does the ascension stop? Surely there can't be an infinite amount of dimensions..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

I don't think it works that way
If people who are to ascend suddenly disappeared, wouldn't we know of this?

:Wink Wink:

People would notice if one of their friends suddenly "poofs" out of this dimension.

Again, please find the correct meaning of dimension. If you meant universe or reality, then yes, but then again, most people aren't actively searching to take their spirit to a higher plane. And those that are, are probably just going through a phase and haven't dedicated their life to it. And even those that dedicate their lives to it don't do it here on Earth.

Ascension happens naturally, and I am ready when it happens. If its through death or through natural changes on Earth... it doesn't matter how it happens the point is, it will.

Nothing is going to ascend for you. Not aliens from the Pleiades, not Jesus walking from heaven, nothing but your own hard work, natural understanding or something like that. And if you don't know 'what' it is, how can you be sure you're ready for it?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I''m more then ready, you dig

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is what wikipedia says
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

If you've read my posts you wouldn't me asking me this. Where'd you get that ET's or Jesus will ascend for me ??
Wow...
But seriously though... I said that I'm ready for ascension when it happens how ever it may happen, be it through death or other means.
I don't have a PHD on ascension, I don't have all the answers. All I have is my inner guidance, which I believe is absolute truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

This thread reminds me of a saying that goes something like, "he who speaks does not know, he who knows, does not speak."

there is much to be said about taking a vow of silence, if you have not even tried that out, I THINK ascension is a bit further down the road...

but thats just my opinion, maybe things are different in the new age, maybe people are born awake and remember how they incarnated here, maybe people are here just to help, a sort of new age bodhisattva, maybe it just takes doing, and not thinking about it. Maybe if I microwave popcorn for 11:11 minutes and watch all the episodes of american idol, Ill win a prize of ascension, but I dont think so. point is, Im still thinking.
"if you only THINK you know, then you dont really know" -tupac
and this makes sense, as one on the verge of ascension should be out on the streets preaching what they know and not being selfish with their wisdom or knowledge, after all, it is about service to others, oneness, and compassion.

and there is another part of me that says, if your questioning it, you are at least on the path, look forwards on your path and see how narrow the sidewalk looks in the distance, kind of like a pyramid, but when you get down there, its going to be just as wide as it was when you started, only you wont have to question are you there, you will know because you are.

so its down to not thinking you are crazy, but KNOWING you are and not doubting yourself, technically becoming schizophrenic according to the definition in america, and knowing the true reality, and taking that to each and every conversation you have, after all, what is one afraid of, people thinking you are crazy? YOU KNOW the truth, so spread it.

sorry, not trying to imply anyone is not doing what they need, I only write what I need to hear, in fact, I know everyone does that, unless they truly KNOW. Contemplating this post, I find it utterly pointless, yet something has compelled me to post it, so please forgive our insanity. Ill see you all on the other side....with hope...but there is no hope, only truth, so here we go again, time to go hOMe...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

This thread reminds me of a saying that goes something like, "he who speaks does not know, he who knows, does not speak."

Om Namah Shivaya

I bow to Shiva.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
you are bowing to the demiurge.The creator whether it be shiva or bhrama or god are evil and demiurge.thier world is comming to an end.the recent earthquakes,floods and other natural disaster are not a signal of earth changes but erth fracturing.yOu can see it when your tv channel distorts and forms small cubes.

as all natural pointed out i the website xeeatwelve is filled with tons of info which is totally over th eyop but it makes sense

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Forget about trying to find proof of other dimensions, frequencies, aliens, light ships, galactic federations .... all we need to do is raise our level of love.

By doing this simple thing all the answers to the above will come.

i totally agree, we are capable of such great things.
and a lot of times we dont realize that

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
First off to all those high and mighty "ready for ascension" people: We're allowed to question you, do you understand that? You're no higher than us. There is no rule in the T&C that states that no one is allowed to question the motives or the claims of the OP, in fact it is the opposite. That is what this site is made for; to keep ignorance away. Moving on.

For those of you that seem to have a hard time understanding science: Time travel is not possible. You do realize that all thngs are in constant movement, ALL things, these things just happen to be infinite in number. You are NOT going to rewind the entire universe to a past time. That is NOT the way that physics works.

Time and movement are nothing more than the conversion, interaction, and transmutation of energies.

Furthermore there are only 3 dimensions that comprise of height, width and depth that perpetuate their own movement through universal laws such as gravity, electromagnetism, ferromagnetism, chemical reactions, etc. Time is not a force, it is the measurement of this motion as a result of these 3 dimensions interacting with one another that brings about constant change.

As I said before. Love does not sacrifice truth for emotional comfort.

If you keep calling love the truth, then stop spreading lies and educate yourself, and stop holding onto dogma and move forward. Yes, love is the truth, but don't forget what the truth is, it's not just what you say it is because you call yourself love; the truth is what the truth is, and that's love. Just because I say I am love and ready for ascension doesn't mean that I can start saying that 2+2=6. That's not love, because love has to be the truth.

Saying that love is the truth not only means that emotional and moral "love" is the truth, but it also means that if you wish to be love that you must seek the truth at all costs and always. There is an intellectual love and also a rational love, then there is a scientific love as well.

You can't just impliment the emotional and moral loves and use them to trump, negate, and destroy the intellectual, rational and scientific loves.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Furthermore there are only 3 dimensions that comprise of height, width and depth that perpetuate their own movement through universal laws such as gravity, electromagnetism, ferromagnetism, chemical reactions, etc. Time is not a force, it is the measurement of this motion as a result of these 3 dimensions interacting with one another that brings about constant change.

Oh really? en.wikipedia.org...

There are three conventional spatial dimensions: length (or depth), width, and height, often expressed as 'x', 'y' and 'z'. 'x' and 'y' axes appear on a plane Cartesian graph. In the 3rd dimension, typically a 'z' is used and is found in functions such as a "z-buffer" in computer graphics, for processing "depth" in imagery. The fourth dimension is often identified with time in physics, and as such is used to explain the non-Euclidean space-time used in Einstein's theories of special relativity and general relativity.
When a reference is used to four-dimensional coordinates, it is likely that what is referred to is the three spatial dimensions plus a time-line. In this case the space is sometimes called Poincaré space or Minkowski space or (3 + 1)-space.[1]If 4 (or more) spatial dimensions are referred to, this should be stated at the outset, to avoid confusion with the more common notion that time is the Einsteinian fourth dimension.

Really Now? en.wikipedia.org...

In physics and mathematics, a sequence of N numbers can be understood to represent a location in an N-dimensional space. When N=5, one of these numbers is sometimes colloquially called the fifth dimension. This usage may occur in casual discussions about the fourth dimension. Abstract five-dimensional space occurs frequently in mathematics, and is a perfectly legitimate construct. Whether or not the real universe in which we live is somehow five-dimensional is a topic that is debated and explored in several branches of physics, including astrophysics and particle physics.

So you are smarter than Einstein are you? What are your credentials?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join