It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

Interesting. A December 26th date, have you seen this?

mmmgroup.altervista.org...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELRIJUE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING [bell sound]"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here is a Bible Code about December 26 2004

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
heres a free lesson in life... when your young you wish to be older to live free without anyone telling you what to do, so you can drive and do whatever the hell you want. now the hillarious thing about this is... when your older you wish and dream to be younger again even if your only in your 20s.. it was better then... and since you just wanted to be older and free from your so called prison... you forgot something... you forgot to be young... have fun. now your older and yet you still forget to just "live" because all you ever think about is being young... about things you could have done, things you regret. you burden yourself with all these things and it begins to become baggage things you cant let go of. you forget... why dont you do this... remember this moment... live in this moment... live for this moment.. and dont forget this moment. you should not live your life waiting for a moment when you have no idea what it would bring or anything. just live your life... we live for these moments now to understand to learn and to expeirence it. what do you guys think we are here for, dont worry aout tommorow just be happy and live your life now... in this moment.

learn to love life and learn from it. love others as you would want to be loved. treat others as you would want to be treated. there is still some good in us and that eventually will be the thing that saves us.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
One will be True to One's self. By this one is true in all things. One will not base value, moral, or measure by existence... Better one is bound by knowledge of the self is and true in that knowledge.

Do not look abroad for worth, seek that which is bourne upon thyself.

[edit on 6/8/08 by rezial666]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Reality..

Very well phrased. Applause, Applause.

But I find, often more than naught, We are one, and one is just that... Some moment, some time, some place... The world turns... We are... and then It Is...

Maybe in a book... Maybe at the beach... Maybe a scant whisper not understood.. Maybe it's just some stranger...

Maybe it is Nothing at all!

Maybe it was your words....

Everchange one thing... Evergchange the soul.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion this thread is not about ascension anymore, it should be re named "Wheres the proof for ascension"

I would love to see a thread dedicated to those that have felt this awakening in themselves, they have heard the voice and they have answered it. A thread for them to share and grow.

For me the answers have come through meditation and stillness, and here lies the problem. Ascension is a very personal and private thing, there is no proof as such so we will for ever end up in threads such as this, those that know how they feel without any doubt and those that cant understand how or why we feel like this.

The usual dates of 2012 come out, the calendars , the star systems and yet it is of no importance to me in the slightest which star is in which part of the galaxy in 2012. I do not tie ascension down to any date or solar event.

Ascension for me is in my heart, my heart feels ascension, it feels it so strong some days I just have to let the love leave me and fill the earth.

This thread has made me very negative is so many ways, I feel negativity so well now and I do not like its karma. The more you love the more you feel negativity as its such a strong contrast.

I so need to be positive to enhance my awakening, positive thoughts and actions to others enhance our lives so much, they bring us joy and change in just the smallest of ways but these bring big changes.

I choose life, love and light filled with positivity.

I reject negativity, greed, extreme ego, hate and power.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Wow. So this is very dear to me... You feel the negativity and allow it to affect you? This is not Karma and this is not Ascension. This is you acting out to percieived emotions or ??moments??

Ascension, as "prescribed" by net influence. is not about perceiving the world.

No, no... Ascension is just that. Above and beyond this realm. There are no worldly bounds. There are no bonds to humanity. There is only love and existence beyond the physical self. It is an understanding of love and devotion to one's personal self and the abilty to embrace all things without misgivings... (misgivings is my best worth this moment.)

Look always to see why any one thing pains you. There in lies the answer.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

Like I say i am learning here, its a long road to ascension one that can not be found over night. To feel just complete love and not allow other things to effect you to me would mean you have actually ascended. I have not and I am constantly surrounded by other emotions every day.

Yes these do effect me , they shape me in my understanding of what complete pure unconditional love is. You must experience the other emotions before you can accept pure love. Its like you must see the dark side of light to fully understand the light itself.

A person who only allows them self to see love and light is not a balanced person. When the time comes you will need to have experienced negativity and dark to embrace love and light.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by ToolFanMael

Well I don't claim to be a saint or pure by any means, I am a sinner. I think that is the reason I have been chosen to see these things.

www.dccsa.com...

I just attended a funeral for my 21 year old cousin.. never smoked or drank/drugs and was always really nice.. just got done University and started as an accountant.. then passed away suddenly a week after.. I was told by a friend of mine not to worry.. because she went pure and she was a good person.. so she is in a better place.. was chosen sorta thing.. im really tryin to understand it the past week ive been dealing with it.. yer reply has made me feel a little better.. thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think its a really really unfortunately named thread. Based on the reactions of the ascension believers in the thread, it might have been named better as:

I AM ready to ascend - Are you? (True believers only please)

It is puzzling to me as one accused of posting with negative intention and insulting others, why there has been no feedback to me about what was offensive in my posts or how I am judged to be negative. That is disappointing as it would seem like a natural extension of your definition positivity to help others.

In the absence of that feedback I can only rely on the evidence of the posts themselves and conclude: Positive intent = posts from anyone already on board. Negative = anyone who asks a question and who isn't on board the ascension train

If you disagree, then please respond to the feedback request.

I think we can end here with a question that you can mull over amongst yourselves:

If you are claiming to be ascension ready, yet that state of readiness is so fragile that simple reasoned questions appear to be attacks and insults and the catch-all 'negativity', what does it really say about the state of your ascension readiness?

I would certainly feel horrible if the ascension came and someone missed it because they had just read a post of mine and were too negative as a result!

How even within the framework of your own paradigm can you reconcile the operation of critical thought with ascension readiness? I ask as to me it seems as if the paradigm lacks internal consistency and integrity. How will this model work over time with such built in seeming fundamental flaws?

I hope the less negativity prone can read those questions in the positive spirit in which they are intended. Yes, positive because for me, any paradigm that relies on faith in the absence of thought is flawed. Any paradigm that requires the rejection of intellect is in fact one that has the seeds of its own doom baked in. Any paradigm that can not stand self examination is self limiting, not promoting ascension -- it requires us to become less.

I will take, as they say, my answers off the air!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If you were anything close to a scientist you'd know that TT is impossible and that the 4th dimension is nothing more than a 3d rotational axis about which other 3d objects rotate and move.

If you understood ANYTHING about physics and the conversion of energy you'd know why TT is impossible. You just haven't accepted the physical realm yet, where you live only once and die only once and you can never go back and change anything.

When you're ready for real ascension, send me a u2u. Otherwise have fun squandering in verisimilitude.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

If you were anything close to a scientist you'd know that TT is impossible and that the 4th dimension is nothing more than a 3d rotational axis about which other 3d objects rotate and move.

Uhh, no it's called an anchor point, but what does that have to do with anything anyways?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

Sorry about your loss, I am glad if I helped you feel better, I am sure she is in a better place.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Actually you seem to be the one lacking in knowledge.

You are incorrect. Perhaps this tutorial could clear up things a bit for you

oh and btw it is referred to as density not dimension when referring to ascension.. sometimes the word is used to help those withought a better idea understand it or at least relate to a relative term.

At any rate and Green is finding out there really is no point discussing this here, the thread has been derailed by people seeking proof of something no one needs proof of. The OP called for an a simple answer are you ready?

If you can't stay on topic.. don't be rude and hi-jack the topic and make it your own. Make your own thread entitled prove ascension is real and we will be happy to explain it there if we wish to..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

See the problem is you admit your ignorance before you even started your post by saying "I haven't read any replies..." GO READ MY FIRST REPLY then tell me there's nothing going on right now okay? There's plenty of science in there for you skeptics and I didn't even get heavily into it.

ONCE AGAIN: I think everyone is over thinking this "ascension" thing completely or are too busy trying to prove their version of reality is "right"....it's pretty laughable actually. Hasn't everyone realize we literally create this reality we live in together yet? And maybe "ascension" is another way to say that as a global community we will wake up to this and really start to try to change our environment and mode of thinking to facilitate further creation...

All of you who clash about the "spirituality" thing are seriously just afraid of something or just haven't studied up enough, including atheists. I don't understand why atheists have a hard time believing that a soul is a tangible informational entity that can move beyond flesh. There has been far too many studies in Non-local Consciousness that prove our own cognitive processes can and & do function outside of our physical location. Want some science on that? Check out these two guys to start:
Dean Radin
Robert Monroe

No negative thoughts, pure soul entity, blahblah :p whatever, no one or thing is any more or less "pure" then they already are...so get over it already. You don't have to be "pure" to "ascend" that is a lame ideal that just does NOT happen. Even Jesus did some rather brash thing if you're going to get technical (fruitless fig tree anyone?).

That was very scientific of you again btw...and no you're the poopy-head

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Hasn't everyone realize we literally create this reality we live in together yet?

It's almost like a conspiracy to keep the masses believing that they're trapped in the current state of society, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

yeah and it doesn't help when everyone wants to fight each other over the names of the same concepts & ideals, or because they lack the discipline to inform themselves...so I guess that's why it's up to some of us to help communicate this information in the easiest way possible...WITHOUT INSTILLING SOME KIND OF SYSTEM OF DOGMA OR CHANGING ONE'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS. I want to state that loud and clear so I don't get people accusing me of being some fruity-cultist-hippy-guy

It's time to change people, one way or anything. If you haven't studied recent scientific experiments into the "impossible" then it's time to go back and if you came from the esoteric it's also time to read into some science because you're going to find your vindication...and learn some of that cognitive discipline all the high-and-mighty "scientists" & "skeptics" keep belittling everyone about...the really don't know as much as they like to say they do

Speaking of what we know, I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it:

What the bleep do we know?

"Ascension" is more about transcendence of our current modality of thought into a new frontier of possibility. Both science and spirituality in harmony are going to help us achieve this. Right now there is no balance at all, this needs to be changed and the more help the better. No one will be "left behind" they'll just sit in their place lonely like all of the other cranky know it alls who only see pain in the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I watched most of it at one point, but i started losing interest when it started going on about how our thoughts affect the world around us.

It's not as if i'm ignorant enough to ignore one of the more commonplace tidbits of wisdom, this one being "It's the thought that counts".

My perspective of 'ascension' is that it's nothing more than a state of intellectual growth, similar to that which you experience when you're a child and going though education - if you just happen to take that education seriously, of course.

As such, i believe everyone on this planet is ascending at a particular rate - albeit of course those whom believe they are 'already as good as they can get' will be advancing at a remarkably slow rate.

There's a trick to it, one that it's worth figuring out for oneself.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm

It is puzzling to me as one accused of posting with negative intention and insulting others, why there has been no feedback to me about what was offensive in my posts or how I am judged to be negative. That is disappointing as it would seem like a natural extension of your definition positivity to help others.

Hey , I dont remember saying anything insulting to you..unless your the one who called me a silly little kid..but really it doesn't matter. Feedback is good its just when its get s personal that is not so good. I cant really remember you saying all that much that was negative so forget about it, speak your mind just dont personally attack people..its pointless, not that you have anyway.

I dont really care anymore, I love you all and love life so hey

Time travel...whatever..maybe we can maybe we cant like i say Im no physicist. I love people and discussing things but not with negativity. I have reached a point where I know negativity but choose to turn away from it. This does not mean Im not ascending it just means I recognize what will effect my growth. I recognize it for what it is, a negative force which is sent to derail ascension and human growth.

Like I said before I choose life, love , light and positivity, anything else I will turn away from.

No this thread is not for believers only , but derailers are really not helping.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
PLEASE STOP THIS NOW!

This thread has been taken WAY off topic by a handful of people who REFUSE to respect the OP.

Originally posted by All-Natural

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

If the offending people do not stop HI-JACKING this thread I will report this entire thread to the mod squad and let them sort it out and give out warnings as needed.

This has gone beyond rudeness.

There was a simple question asked in the OP and this thread is here for a simple answer that suits you best.

NOT FOR ARGUING THE VALIDITY OF WHAT ASCENSION IS OR HOW TO PROVE IT EXISTS OR EVEN WHAT IT TAKES TO BE READY.

just a simple.. are you ready? In your personal view.

Please respect the OP and go back to topic or kindly step away.

This is the last time I am going to ask before taking action.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join