It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

I am not sure what the point of that was? Help us spread positivity!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAgenda

Lol. Congratulations on your first post. I feel honored that it's in my thread.
Don't worry about your family, all souls in the universe are connected. You can never be separated from your family. Even if you are not physically with them. When we all ascend, we will all be in it together.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

My first post was in this thread as well. It resonated so deeply that I had to sign up! I have been here for a long time though however, reading and browsing.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Dear Mr Asmus, I read your post. I know that spreading a positive input to all is a generous gift if taken. I want to ask you a question if I may? Have you been to the other side so to speak. I cannot tell by your post but you seem to have a glimmer of it.

Have you had the pleasure of doing so?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How does anyone believe in 95% of the subject matter on ATS? How do people believe in a god, belong to a religion, or fall in love? Its human nature to believe in ideas and ideals. Sometimes beliefs are faith based sometimes they are based on evidence of fact, or a little of both. You are obviously put off by the topic and that is your perogative. To me whether or not you can believe in ascension or not, it is certainly a current topic of discussion as to the meaning given to the year 2012. You can also ask the question, when you die do you just lay in the ground or do you sit on a cloud playing a harp?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

What I have experienced is that there is more to this than what we see with our eyes. I can tell you that meditation has aided in this greatly, its so very peaceful and enlightening.

I have seen things that I cannot explain with words, I have tried many times but have never been able to. I had very interesting experiences with one of my girlfriends who died from a heart attack while I was on the phone with her after she passed away. There is such a huge part of me that wishes we could prove everything with concrete facts, with our own two eyes and the touch of our fingers. So many more people would understand! But it just doesn't work that way, there is such a delicate balance.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think one thing I have learned throughout this life so far, is our ability to communicate through the heart, because words so often cannot convey everything.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Thanks, its my pleasure to post in your thread! I hope your thread compels other newbie/lerkers to sign up.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am sadden to know that you have been sucked inot this brainwashing stuff.all-natural just tell me what ascension would bring you?.Evil would still exist,death would still exist,suffering would still exist.

Rather than saying i am ready for ascensoin you should say i am ready for resuce\rapture from this evil universe\matrix.

the entire creation is a evil creation along with most of the Et's which includes the soo called galactic federation.

For news the light is dismantling this creation and all non viables would cease to exist.

this articles explains everything.what you say is neither true or false but is half truth which is worse than wrong.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

an excerpt
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Other untruths are spread through various channelled material such as the material presented by the Galactic Federation/Galactic Confederation of Light. The information presented is alien-based channelled material that superficially appears to attack the New World Order while it is in fact in support of the NWO. The information is a distorted montage taken from various sources and mixed together until it forms a conglomeration of misinformation that best suits the agenda for the NWO. The echelon of those who produce the Galactic Federation information is linked to the Dark Brotherhood. That is why these messages sponsor Maitreya, the Ascended Masters, and often declare Jesus as one of their Ascended Masters. It is of interest that many of the high-ranking promoters of the Galactic Federation material are members of the CIA.

Initially, the planned implementation of the NWO was to be a gradual imposition. However, things have developed erratically partly due to the fragmentation of this dimension, which is occurring because of the intervention by the Attas of the Light. The failed plans of Darkness have caused It to lose confidence and has created great concern and confusion for It and Its minions. Because of this, the top administrators in the physical are fighting for the top positions and pushing for changes in leadership. As a parallel, this infighting is also going on amongst Ikluk's peers as they are considering toppling their immediate boss.

Currently, the Confederation is proposing that there will be a shift to a new dimension, whether this is called an ascendance or a shift to the fourth or fifth dimension or some other process. All of these promises by the Confederation and its agents under various names are designed to mislead the searchers, so that they will not realise the traps they are in and to keep them from ever awakening to the truth. They keep people chasing illusions and hide spiritual duality from the seekers. They have created a false awakening process to fool people into thinking that they have awakened to the truth and are serving the Light. On the contrary, the truth is that many sincere seekers have been fooled into serving Darkness disguised as Truth and Light. Darkness does not have the propensity for Truth or True Love. At best, it only has the appearance of Truth and Love.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I dont know, there is something different when I learn things by myself, without other influences. Finding your own answers is not much at all like being brainwashed. Meditation is something that helps you feel cleaner, things make more sense, you're lighter. (Meditation is just one way to find answers)

Ascension is what will occur, but I don't think that really even matters. I think all that matters is all of us really getting along and loving one another, regardless of what we think will happen or not. Why haven't we made something better for ourselves?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

Thanks for the info Greenjuice, I also think that the Galactic Federation is BS.

I had one other dream I would like to share with you guys. In this dream I was leaving the grocery store, got in my car suddenly it lifted up about 100 yards into the air or so along with every other car in the parking lot, then suddenly they all slammed back on to the ground, needless to say I got the hell out of my car and then it happened again as I sat and watched this time from the ground level.

I do believe that anti-gravity technology is in the works, maybe for this very reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Still, very close my friend. You keep your thoughts of reality close to you Asmus. In the beginning it is a mask to unveil. The feeling of oneness some feel is another mask. It is a ripple in the thought process of thinking there is a omnipotent being that will comfort you.

Each individual space you rely on is your own. How you initiate contact is another.

process is over

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is what made me fall in love with us, we're all so unique and brilliant in our own ways. We can do so much working together, its amazing. I really do hope everyone can feel the intent of the thread! It is so beautiful!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Man had made his own ascenion, shared it, removed it and now keeps it to himself.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Can you tell me more about why you think the GF is BS? I might be wrong about them. They could be the "anti christ" who will deceive many, as told in the bible. I'm open to any ideas...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

yes I tend to agree... I mean this is all stuff we've read.. and unless you yourself have "ascended" and have no negative thoughts and pure karma... but wait a second.. we're human and are incapable of ridding ourselves of basic instincts/urges.. im not saying its not real or cant happen.. but im pretty sure to see a change like the above article mentioned.. its going to have to be a collective sort of thing or nothing will change... but... to each there own I suppose

I would think that if a good majority of us are negative.. fighting with eachother whatever... that we're not going to attain "ascention".. wouldn't we all have to have a change like this for humans to evolve as such? or maybe thats what death is...

thank you for the post! I havent thought much about this.. and I find it fascinating! this just my feeling what i've written above.. so dont be offended or anything.. I plan on reading some more on the subject!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Surely, the answer lies in Genesis 6:2

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

www.therain.org...
www.wordoftruthradio.com...
www.new-life.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

Well I don't claim to be a saint or pure by any means, I am a sinner. I think that is the reason I have been chosen to see these things.

Rev 2:11 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death."

Rev 2:26 "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations;"

Jeremiah 33:8 "And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against Me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against Me."

www.dccsa.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
also for those who believe that the recent earth changes are a sign of ascension.here is another eye opener.
xeeatwelve.com...

Many think that the cataclysmic events are signs of the coming of big changes for the Earth due to the shift of the axis and the elevation of the Earth to a higher dimension. This is not so. Nor is it a cleansing for the Earth. This is the end of the evil creation, and all things composed of matter will soon perish. Nothing will remain except the spirits of the Good/Light/Divine, which will continue in the True Creation.

This will also coincide with the separation of beings of True Light and beings of False Light. The separation process can be painful and seem horrendous, but it is necessary for the eradication of Evil.

the planet is fracturing and the first horseman already rode(dec 26 tsunami).
there are only 2 more.

The bible has been tampered.here is proof that there are only 3 horseman

9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Verse 9:12 describes the First Major Cataclysmic Event which has already occurred – The First Major Cataclysmic Event was the Boxing Day Indian Ocean Tsunami of 2004 which was artificially induced by the Reptilians for various reasons. The verse also warns of two more Major Cataclysmic Events to follow the First. The First was an “open” declaration of war by the Reptilians/Greys to the Vulturites. The Second Major Cataclysmic Event will be the full engagement of the surreptitious alien combat.

It is critical for the reader to understand that the First Major Cataclysmic Event of verse 9:12 HAS ALREADY OCCURRED! We are in the midst of the Revelation! The period is NOW! There is no mistaking it!

xeeatwelve.com...

this link is the original clean revelations promised by the true god to john.THe ture god is NOT the creator of this world.This is the main confusion that everyone has nor is jesus son of the god(creator).Jesus is a light warrior from the divine realm whos teaching were corrupted.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by greenjuice]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by greenjuice]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join