It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using LOA to save the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've just finished reading through this Obama and the Bildebergers -PROOF! and it really got me depressed.

If Obama is really a puppet for the "Global Elite", then I'm afraid of what the world will be like in a few years.

What I always do after reading a very depressing thread on ATS is that I go to Skyfloating's How the "Law of Attraction" works to refresh my memory on what I should "attract" into my life..basically to make me feel better.

Then it dawned on me. Would it be possible, (if enough people did it) for the evil "NWO" or "Global Elite" to be put out of power using LOA? If enough people lived their lives as if it's already perfect without any "Global Elite" owning their lives would it work?

Note- I'm putting global elite in quotes since a part of me is still skeptical whether or not there really is a plot to own the human population by a select few that meet in hotels. But if this is true, then may God help us all.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
[edit on 5-6-2008 by althea041724]

doubled...sorry

[edit on 5-6-2008 by althea041724]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi...
Goddess Willing, Skyfloating will pop in here and make you feel a bit better than you do right now...All I can offer is that, while the needs of the many may outweigh the needs of the few ...or the One.. (star trek...I know, but common sense, nonetheless), it would take such an enormous outflow, that I do not think it possible due to too many unknown variables within the individuals themselves.
While I firmly believe and live LOA (not what I personally term it, however), it has been somewhat shown that while personal reality can indeed be Created, mass reality may be beyond our collective reach, at least at this moment. Also, one persons' "evil" may NOT be your "evil"...and isn't reality within LOA as YOU define it? We'd all have to see the world EXACTLY the same for what you are suggesting to work. I am thinking of Skyfloating's lottery analogy; where mass "as if" thinking kind of negates the goal...I could be wrong, but I think not.
Skyfloating...please give some input here..
Excellent post Hyzera BTW, and nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by althea041724

I'm saying if hypothetically, enough people became united agaisnt one single evil, would that evil be overthrown through the power of LOA?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So, no one wants to save the world?

Once again, this is just an idea I'm throwing out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm going to pop i n and say something. Don't worry, dont fear, do not be apprehensive. good will come your way if you listen and practice.

Last year a great storm came here. at 300"lower elevation the wind was 80+ but at our elevation it was well above that and much stronger and more sustained because we are on the top of a ridge (gee ya think) As he storm approached the neighbors went from house to house checking in and I assured them all would be fine with us and if they needed shelter to come and knock loud so we would wake up and let them in.

In the morning there was devastation everywhere starting at 100" from our house and in all directions. While my neighbors sawed trees and cleared driveways and roads, I walked the yard being thankful. I had a tiny bundle of branch tips to pick up.

Strength in numbers is true. the numbers start with 1 and then 2 and then 3 and so on.

The secret they are trying to hide fom you is the 100' could have connected to the 100' next door and then the next 100' to form a giant untouched mass. Is it making sense?

The world will be saved the same way, but for now I am an island among men and no one desires to be the same. My island is good for me but I feel the world was not meant to provide islands for a scattered few.......

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
While I think it's entirely possible for a group of people to come together with focused intentions to "save" the world from "evil" using LOA, the very thought of that makes me apprehensive. On the surface it sounds like good intentions, but it's kind of presumptuous to think that any one group can know what's best for the entire planet. Take Hitler for example; I think he truly believed he was "saving" the world and making it a "better" place, free from the "evils" of impure races. I understand that no one here is advocating anything like that, I only offer it as an example of what can be accomplished when a group of people come together with belief and focused intention.

Rather than trying to save the entire world, I think a better option would be for people to focus on "saving" their own individual worlds. When enough people are honestly committed to creating truly joyful lives of freedom, then the world will have no choice but to shift accordingly. Some sinister NWO global elite trying to enslave humanity could not possibly exist, or at least couldn't be successful in any nefarious aims on a planet where the majority of its inhabitants are consciously creating lives of joy. The fact that the world can still seem so dark only indicates that there are many many people still attached to negativity and fear, and forcing change on people who are not ready for it is always unwise.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I would love for that to happen, but saddly its way too unlikely

top topics

join