It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1960s People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread361017/pg1#
Well forgive my ignorance, but, just because you post coordinates that you say an alien gave you, that are the same coordinates of Stonehenge, that you claim houses a portal, that is not proof....and it's ridiculous to claim that it is. Imagine our skepticism that you would even put this fact up as proof?

The other proof I have is that other people have witnessed these happenings - friends and family. I also have a media story that ties in with one of my experiences that I haven't yet posted.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The bend in the main avenue that goes into Stonehenge goes direcly to Golden Chair. The Great Cursus that forms a ninety degree angle goes straight to Golden Chair. The events surrounding Cote go direct to Golden Chair and on and on and on......

My agenda? I'm an ordinary guy that has had extraordinary experiences - a lot of people have. I know that our world could learn a lot from these ETs and that we have very little time left before awful catastrophes will hit the Planet. I was brought up to tell the truth and care for people. My profession and career is in keeping people alive. I see the devastation the we are causing on our home planet and am a witnesss to the destruction. These ETs are effected by these things and I'm connected to them. I see these things through their eyes. To not share my experiences would be an act of gross selfishness and cowardess. I was brought up to stand up for what I know to be the truth.

Thankyou all for your continued interest. It's getting late now and I need to rest. Look forward to talking to you all again soon. Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Well I hope you sleep well Circle...

Like I said in your other thread, I have been to Stonehenge and even your claims about the physical geography of it is not what I recall or saw when I was there...perhaps that is because you went there many years after me....

Thanks for addressing my question on your agenda, yet you ducked another one which was, do you plan on posting this media proof you say relates to your incident? Actually, never mind, don't bother answering that one, I think I have all the information I need, have a great evening

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by Circle

Thanks for addressing my question on your agenda, yet you ducked another one which was, do you plan on posting this media proof you say relates to your incident? Actually, never mind, don't bother answering that one, I think I have all the information I need, have a great evening

Be patient I will get around to posting that media thread. I'm glad you have all the information you need from this thread. Of course I won't "bother" about anything knowing that you are now content and happy.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This thread started out great and i was really looking forward to maybe taking part in it.

And also contributing some information.

However i see the bitching has started so im gonna stay well away from it.

What a shame.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You give us a story of something that has happened to you, these people are the main characters of the story, in fact, they are the story. You ask us to accept that this happened to you and to understand it's importance. Yet, for some reason, in your first post, where you actually introduce these "60's" characters, you neglect to tell us that they not only dressed odd but conversed with you about important future events?

Weird that you would leave that out and only tell us that they asked slightly mundane questions about what you thought about ET's.

Oh well, I suppose you would have thrown it in too, if you had thought of it at that time.

Originally posted by Circle

I said that the ETs I had met were able to bend the very fabric of nature. (Recently our scientists have been working on this at a molecular level to create cloaking devices on invisibilty). Over and over again they asked what I thought about rips in the space / time continium and how the Redlesham incident was a long line of leakages from other dimensions. Apparently the military had caused this "rip" by doing some experminent.

The accent of the one person I interacted. most. was typically Queen's English of the old school - cultured and polished. Some of the expressions she used were decidely oldfashioned. Things said, that my grandparents used to come out with.

Apart from from overtly UFO subject matter the conversation went into aspects of global damage to the environment. They kept going on about a big freeze that would hit China and a war of utmost brutality that would start in the Middle East. They also explained how this war would be triggered-off with Jew (military leader) being assassanated in Jerusalem. Before his death he was travelling in a Jeep near the perimeter wall at the Mount of Olives. When I asked what the specific dates would be for these things the reply I got was that the road ahead has many forks in it. I took this as a rerence to the "Tree of Alternatives" device that I had seen on an ET craft on an abduction incident. The future is like a tree with alternatives - many branched.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
This thread started out great and i was really looking forward to maybe taking part in it.

And also contributing some information.

However i see the bitching has started so im gonna stay well away from it.

What a shame.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Don't let people who are negative put you off Lee. Feel free to contribute. All the best mate.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Weird that you would leave that out and only tell us that they asked slightly mundane questions about what you thought about ET's.

Oh well, I suppose you would have thrown it in too, if you had thought of it at that time.

Not everything is explained in sequential order of importance in my accounts. Not everything that these ETs said was given to me at on a single occasion. I could put the most complex or important points in, first, but I'm not sure you would understand the significance of them. I'm happy to give you time to understand. Let things develop naturally and lets see how it goes and how you respond to disclosure. You know the saying "don't throw your pearls before swine".
If you ask intelligent questions (as I'm hopeful you will) then that will help.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There's really nothing I want to ask you, mate.

I might as well spend my time humouring Walter Mitty.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yea the star trek movie (forget which one) along with Stargate episode had time travel to the sixties themes, characters dressed in sixties clothes etc.

Seems like a page outa those scripts (not saying your story is fiction). I seem to remeber a show that had the crew go down to a planet dressed completely WRONG for the time period, like a mixup in the nostalgia and historical database!

Interesting!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow, this is fantastic

... and a war of utmost brutality that would start in the Middle East. They also explained how this war would be triggered-off with Jew (military leader) being assassanated in Jerusalem.

What you've said here reminds me of the Third World War that Nostradamus predicted
When you look at various piece of information such as this and then look at the world's current affairs, you can clearly make out the similarities.
God, I find this whole "ETs on Earth" subject incredibly fascinating...

I said that the ETs I had met were able to bend the very fabric of nature.

At the moment, I've been reading and studying up about scientific experiments that are ultimately finding alternate explanations to the very fabric of our reality. One of them being the Holographic Universe Theory.

Over and over again they asked what I thought about rips in the space / time continium and how the Redlesham incident was a long line of leakages from other dimensions. Apparently the military had caused this "rip" by doing some experminent.

This is extremely interesting to learn of. I think the military/ government has absolutely everything to do with ETs visiting here, and possibly even climate change and what we perceive as natural disasters...

I'd love to learn as much as i can from what the ETs have to say about these things. I've read of many cases where people have encountered MIB and have noted how robotic and unfamiliar their actions were.. And the point that they seem to know what you're thinking only makes them creepier.

Awesome thread!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Circle, thank you so much for sharing your experiences. I love reading this kink of stuff.

I have also read your other threads and understand how difficult it would be to satisfy the people who request from you proof.

Just telling your experiences is enough for me though. Who am I to doubt what you say. I just enjoy the read and the read what great.

Again thank you and please continue to share.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
You give us a story of something that has happened to you, these people are the main characters of the story, in fact, they are the story. You ask us to accept that this happened to you and to understand it's importance. Yet, for some reason, in your first post, where you actually introduce these "60's" characters, you neglect to tell us that they not only dressed odd but conversed with you about important future events?

Originally posted by Circle

I said that the ETs I had met were able to bend the very fabric of nature. (Recently our scientists have been working on this at a molecular level to create cloaking devices on invisibilty). Over and over again they asked what I thought about rips in the space / time continium and how the Redlesham incident was a long line of leakages from other dimensions. Apparently the military had caused this "rip" by doing some experminent.

The accent of the one person I interacted. most. was typically Queen's English of the old school - cultured and polished. Some of the expressions she used were decidely oldfashioned. Things said, that my grandparents used to come out with.

Apart from from overtly UFO subject matter the conversation went into aspects of global damage to the environment. They kept going on about a big freeze that would hit China and a war of utmost brutality that would start in the Middle East. They also explained how this war would be triggered-off with Jew (military leader) being assassanated in Jerusalem. Before his death he was travelling in a Jeep near the perimeter wall at the Mount of Olives. When I asked what the specific dates would be for these things the reply I got was that the road ahead has many forks in it. I took this as a rerence to the "Tree of Alternatives" device that I had seen on an ET craft on an abduction incident. The future is like a tree with alternatives - many branched.

i find although you think the lack of detail in the first post is what makes it 'fake', that is very reason why i find him believable... hes a human being , we are fallible. i couldnt even count the number of times i have told something to someone, and the very act of telling them this then jogged my memory to details that i told them later. that doesnt mean i was lying the first time... its completely normal man.

and to the topic creator- i have to say i have never had any experience like that, but there was one time i worked in retail and we got a strange group of people who just stared and never said anything the whole time and then after kind of examinging everything kind of closely, and staring at us workers just kind of walked out without any smiles or comments.. that was odd.they looked normal though so who knows.

the other thing is when i read nick popes book of UFO experiences or cases there were a few that mentioned odd looking humans. there were a few cases of people seeing people dressed very strangely, like 60s clothes who would behave strangely liek you described and the other people would think nothing of it or kind of freeze why it was happening , like the OZ factor and then afterwards they would look at eachother and say dang wasnt that weird! who were those people?! so it seem sto be a UK thing maybe. its odd that maybe aliens like to go to the UK specifically dressed in 60s clothing?

but yeah there is plenty of support for this kind of thing happening. plus the rendelshem incident is amazing. i had heard of it before in the american UFO magazine. cheers for your experience and if you have any more detials im into hearing them!

[edit on 19-6-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
INteresting again!

Some things:

I am searching for a way to 'document' these 60's people, although after the fact, since no pics were taken at the time by circle. One way it seems to me is to FIND this camera that these ppl were using.

►If it is indeed 60's era camera, it should be able to be FOUND (not theres of course, juts the same model and brand name). Circle: if you can desribe the cam to the best of your ability, some other ATS'ers can possible search for this on the net, google images, etc.

We then would have an image to work with, the exact model and timeline of production, use etc of the camera.

►ALSO: Describe in detail the clothing worn by them, men were wearing what, woman clothing styles etc. This as well can be approximated in visual form thru google images, posting an image to the thread.

►Do you have the license plate number that you copied of the CID officer?

►Anything else?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

Thankyou for your support pretty vacant and Chris stibrany. Its much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Circle: You may have missed my posting ^^up there^^ where I had some questions about your experience? If you need me to expound on the questions just let me know..or you may have just missed them..?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

I would be more than happy to answer your questions battlestar. You can messsage me if you like. Currently I'm not posting up any more of my experiences on the Board until things change for the better.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Circle]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join