It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"This experience happened when I was around eleven / twelve years old. It was a weekday because I had just arrived home from school in my uniform.The time was around four o'clock in the afternoon. I was ready to wash, change and go out to play football with some friends on the Recreation Ground. There was always somebody at home - my Nan, Mother or one of my sisters. Ring the bell, knock on the door, no answer. Funny where are they? There was a key in my pocket that had been given to me the previous week. It was given to me should I ever need to get in the house. Feelings of pride! This was recognition of my growing maturity. The house- key made me feel kind of adult like. As soon as the key went into the lock I had the strangest of feelings. The house had a stillness to it and there was an air of expectation. A static charge went through the key and into my hand. (You know the sensation when you build-up static electricity by rubbing your hand on certain fabrics and then touch some metal object.) Nobody about.

Anyway I went upstairs, to get out of my uniform, and have a shower. This done I retired to the bedroom to get into my clean football-gear and sit on the bed for a bit. I knew that playing against my friends would be exerting so a rest first would be wise. I lay down and shut my eyes. "Why did I just shower if i knew that football would make me all sweaty again?" I lay there with a clean set of football kit on my body. Then there was a knock that sounded like it was up on the roof.

In walked my Mother and two sisters. Their walk was odd and stilted. "Hi where have you been?" They did not respond. Their faces were expressionless. Then it happened. Now this is hard for me to retell folks because even I find it difficult to believe. My Mum and Sisters eyes went solid jet black. I went unconscious and then came to again. Instead of my parent and siblings, in the room, there was three weird creatures standing by my bed. Short - about four feet high. No movement. Can't move. Only my eyes could move. Eyes met eyes. Black almond shaped eyes. The three grey creatures all looked the same. the two on the outside watched the one in the middle. Then these two would look at me and then back to their companion again. The one in the middle just looked at me all the time. Each time the creatures heads turned to each other they made this weird guttural sound. Out of shock or a switching-off I went unconscious again.

When I woke again i was still on the bed but it was pitch black. Looked at my alarm clock and it said eight o'clock. This was Winter so the night was upon me. Got out of bed and ran to the toilet to threw-up. The toilet had a weird smell to it like dead moths. Threw-up again and went back to bed. Woke-up again and now the alarm clock said 7AM in the morning. Went to find my family and tried to explain certain parts of this weird day I had. Not the creatures. Just the missing time. The really odd thing was that nobody else remembered anything odd. "I had come home and went to bed for a sleep and that was all" they said. When did you find me in bed? "When we came in at around 6PM. We let you sleep because we thought you had been to football practice. - your training kit was all muddy and dirty".

This is one of my abduction accounts.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Not trying to throw doubt at your story,but it kinda' sounds 'written',sounds good though,creepy.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wrote this account as I lived it. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well than I am truly sorry for your experience,those damned Greys have no respect for human life and emotions.I just said that because your story(especially the eyes turning jet black creeped me out bad!)It just sounded to 'sci-fish',but if it is really like that("Taken" the mini series and others have speculated that the Greys can take any shape due to telekinesis)than damn............

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Well than I am truly sorry for your experience,those damned Greys have no respect for human life and emotions.I just said that because your story(especially the eyes turning jet black creeped me out bad!)It just sounded to 'sci-fish',but if it is really like that("Taken" the mini series and others have speculated that the Greys can take any shape due to telekinesis)than damn............

I know this might sound odd but because I've been used to this scenario since childhood, it doesn't shock me as it would most people. Yes I agree that "Taken" was an accurate portrayal of the Greys ability to do telekinesis. Stephen Spielberg gained collaboration from abductees to make his mini series. I've seen the Greys bend and alter reality and themselves on numerous occasions.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Are you still currently experiencing abductions? Have you ever seen any other types of beings besides the greys?

Fascinating account BTW.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Circle

Are you still currently experiencing abductions? Have you ever seen any other types of beings besides the greys?

Fascinating account BTW.

Hello Dimensional Detective! I have very much enjoyed reading your threads / posts. We haven't talked directly before but I'm sure we will becaome good friends. A lot of what you talk about resonates with me.

So far as I'm aware the abductions have ceased for the time being. I've had some strange occurances over the last year but the abductions themselves seemed to have stopped.

What I've seen on a number of occasions is Greys of the standard height of three feet and a taller insect looking creature (once) in attendance. This taller being I saw the Greys seemed to treat it as a leader. Also I have a confused and very unpleaseant encounter with a lizard type being on one occasion thank God. Lots of screen memories of the ETs taking other forms - mostly birdike. During daylight hours I have been visted by another race which, some people would describe as nordic,s although that was very distant in my past.,

I have to say that its difficult to know where one race's involvement with me finishes and another begins. I suspect that they have come from different times within their own evolution, to visit me and my family. They change appearance or at least appear that way to onlookers. Also I think that they project messages and images of themselves in a way that can be best described as holographic imagery.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Circle]

top topics

join