It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has sold itself to God's Jugement [God doesn't care if you believe it or Not].

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If you do not believe in God or you are rather not open-minded.. I suggest you look anyway and deny all your heats desire or even laugh if you think it's funny. There is a God in heaven who reveals secrets.

The divine scripture is truly a pearl of wisdom.

Happily im going to say that America has been exposed as Babylon the GREAT whore described in revelation in the Bibical account that has been proven of many worldwide events. Babylon is no longer the MYSTERY of MYSTERIES.

Now that im happily pleased that this Bibical mystery has been exposed, I will get sad when America turns into worse and worse as people continue to live inside of her awaiting the destruction of her judgement at any given moment. America will go first before the End Of the World.

America has influenced the world greatly with materialistic values. We are home to Sin City (Las Vegas), dont forget Nevada allows prostitution. Of course the government is corrupt as can be, not only this but that of space alien intelligence with 50 years of technology ahead of us is kept a secret included.

Mystery Babylon during the end times is the most powerful and wealthiest nation in the world. Its the seat of world trade. Why do you think the World Trade Center event happened? This is just little of whats about to take place. WAKE UP.

US forces already have a helipad on ancient Babylonian ruins following the 2003 invasion of Iraq, under the command of General James T. Conway of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force.

Babylon is not Iraq anymore. Babylon IS America.

If you haven't recognized that America is no longer the American Freedom that use to have been for many citizens. Aswell the American Dream is slowly being stripped from her stars of glory and is slowly awaiting her fate.

You wont find any prophecy with America as the promised land!

America is not the promised land and never will be. God is already showing this by Israel as an ally and the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her.

You are more safe anywhere than America, who is described as BABYLON THE NATION AWAITING HER DESTRUCITON, at any given moment of time.

Now cotinue on with the back button or post what you feel about the prophecy if you are interested. I will kindly take questions. I dont hate America at all, but the Bible certainly descibes her fate.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by IsraelMonkeyForGod]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraelMonkeyForGod

What is the promised land? Is it not the land flowing with milk and honey which G-d promised from generation to generation forever, the land which is spoken of? If G-d gathers his people one by one then how do we define borders for that land? Since Yisrael, which means, He shall rule as God, implies rulership of a dominion namely "He", where do you reckon the land to be that is promised? No doubt America has become a whore, but not the land, which is stolen and blameless. Is it not rather the INDIVIDUALS which go to and fro in the land, which must come before the thone of the most High to be accountable? Every nation on the earth will be made as nothing, don't need a bible to tell me that. I would suggest that you be careful with the secrets you reveal as only you will be held accountable for them. It pleased the Lord to bruise him...for you are just. peace

join