It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Lockheed aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I will however bear in mind your warning about Rense. Thank you.

And the fact that they even claim they would get a ex SR-71 pilot to talk about a subject like this. As I have added we should have a chance on finding out who this ex 71 pilot is and would own/fly a lear in that area. Can't be that many can it?

Well since a email was provided I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what answers I could get from the writer if any. It appears that the email has at least been sent successfully and I will let you all know if I hear anything back.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hats off to you Canada_EH !

Thats fantastic, look forward to seeing what happens with the email. Who knows, we may get lucky

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well I got a reply! Amazing considering the age of the article and the lone email address
Anyways here is what he had to say in regards to the article he wrote on RENSE.

The original account of the F-19 which I posted years ago on RENSE.com was based off of the testimony of Mark McCandlish who interviewed an aviation artist who in turn knew the SR-71 pilot that saw the bird (it's believed the SR pilot is now deceased).
regards, Michael Schratt

(Above is taken from email sent to Canada_EH June 6th 2008)

Well it looks like the key person now is Mr. McCandlish who I have no information on at this point, so a hunt is needed for that contact info. As it seems that the person who knew the SR-71 pilot was the aviation artist who relayed the story to McCandlish. Wow so basically its 4th person information and in order to get more info we need emails etc. I can always send another email to Mr. Schratt, but I wanted to get input from others so I can ask him good direct question anyone else may have.

*On a side note the original posting on RENSE give the illustration credit to McCandlish by saying it is "by" him. This contradicts the wording in the email. Perhaps this could be a good follow up question.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Kudos to you!

So its a painting done by an aviation artist who knew the SR-71 pilot.

Hells bells thats complex. Guess i'll have to start rooting around to see if we can find any contact details for this said artist as I really would love to know what he has to say about it.

Great job canada!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.markmccandlish.com...

His sight is an eye opener thats for sure. Some really interesting art work, all very highly detailed.

If nothing else I am glad you found the name so I could find that site.

[note] I have sent him an email so lets see if he replies!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Looks like this could actually be a very valid sighting of a projects that went very black indeed.

An unmanned airframe that uses jet tech to take off and then uses external combustion to propelle it to hypersonic speeds.

Looks very nice indeed. Is said to be part of the hypersonic research areana !

Mark McClandish web page

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Please do add any other possible sighting s and events, and i have written my sighting here for people to make up there minds on.

I was invited to play 5 aside football at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordhsire UK in winter 1998 with a team of RauxAF Regiment airmen with whom i was good friends with (I was a civilian).

It was late at night around 10 pm when we had finished, and were stood about talking. It was then all lights on the base including the runway lights switched off leaving us in total darkness.

However the moon was bright and the sky clear when a deep roaring sound of a very close jet craft passed and a smooth pebble shaped craft lifted into the night sky. it had no rudders or tails, no wings, it was smoothed in every sense.

It rose quickly into the night banking eastwards and quickly vanished into the sky.

The lights went back on and my friend just smiled and shrugged, saying that it always happend when the Americans rolled it out of their hanger.

I asked him what he meant and he said that there was at the back of the base a hanger that was off limits to the UK forces.

I have never forgotten this and was reminded of it when i found that lockheed picture. However as it had no cockpit I assumed it was different.

Now I have seen the above image I can say for 100% certainty it was what i saw that night.

Note: Carterton and Brize Norton throw up alot of light into the sky, and coupled with the bright moon it was easy to see the outline of this craft as it rose up from the runway.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Virtual Globe

Now, if any one has a good explanation as to what that is - I would love to hear it as its certainly one hell of a stealthy shape.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Helendale RCS range

A 'generic stealth shape' hey ? very interstingly shaped. 100% certain that this is whats in the image above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join