It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President Putin, a Jewish man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As I was browsing this website www.aryan-nations.org... and noticed a jewish pictures with George Bush and Putin, as soon as I seen Putin I had to take a look and found this news article!

THE SOURCE www.haaretz.com...
MOSCOW - The Jewish community of Russia is worried over a rumor campaign by nationalist parties claiming that Dmitri Medvedev, President Vladimir Putin's handpicked successor, is Jewish.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
this is shocking news to me lol I would have had no idea that Putin was jewish......so you cant deny the changes of Russia in power of favor of the jewish nation, Israel!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
there are alot of russian jews living in russia for so long now, hence russian jews, lol

remember the 12 tribes spread out after exile

alot of you can be jewish and not even know it

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is there someone not Jewish in these sites? Hitler - Jewish ,Stalin -Jewish, Medvedev - Jewish, Putin -Jewish , "Place_any_politician/banker/badguy" - Jewish. Even monkey for god is from Israel. Dude, we rule the universe. But very poorly - where are my minions? Castles? Pyramids? Monkeys? I wish a beer now!!! Where is it?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Is there someone not Jewish in these sites? Hitler - Jewish ,Stalin -Jewish, Medvedev - Jewish, Putin -Jewish , "Place_any_politician/banker/badguy" - Jewish. Even monkey for god is from Israel. Dude, we rule the universe. But very poorly - where are my minions? Castles? Pyramids? Monkeys? I wish a beer now!!! Where is it?

King Solomon built the pyramid for the Altar of the Lord for all the nations to see......well thats what I was taught............everything is within us. Now I only have smirnoff in the fridge...as beer tastes, well just plain disgusting. Good luck on that beer! And Go Putin! Now I respect Russia.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by IsraelMonkeyForGod]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraelMonkeyForGod

it says medvedev is jewish who is putins hand picked succesor (wether that b true or not russian PM is not automatically next in line,it was probably a bone, I dont get from the sentence that putin is jewsh. and yes there be jews in roosia since the revolution was totally a jewsih one and anti semitism was punishable by death as lenin calls the rabbis on phone asking if they are murdering the priests and nuns good enough?russia appears to be claiming itself back from the bolshie jew yoke, and stalin was jewish krushcev was too ,a s was lyndon johnson and or course roosenvelt both of them.eisenhower,the rest from wilson on except the dead murdered ones were are lickspittles or puppets of the jews.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Stallin was not a jew

join