It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hypersonic puzzle.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Whatever man,you know everything,there is no use arguing with you!(government puppet that feeds into all of their propaganda)

So you go back to making the patches for these 'extremely advanced and hard hypersonic craft',okay?

By the way we never said 'Aurora' was the name of the plane,I always thought it was just a cover name or a general name for the 'unspecified black project'.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Since Shadowhawk didn't explain, as asked, what the "donuts on a rope" really are, I'd like to re-ask that question.
Being how I've seen them myself, (spring, 2002, north to south over Tampa, Florida. No clue as to altitude, but was so high that whatever was making the "donuts" was only a speck.)I kept reading this thread so I might be enlightened.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You are not making a good impression, jkrog08, by accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being liars and government puppets. Your angry and belligerent tone makes you seem more like some kind of wild-eyed fanatic. This is supposed to be a forum for discussion. I, and my sources, don't deserve your baseless insults.

I wanted to make the point that there are knowledgeable sources providing useful information if you know where to seek them out. Also, I wanted to indicate that I am probably a little closer to "where the action is" than you appear to be.

Having read one of your other threads (Ultra-Black projects - reverse-engineering), I no longer consider you credible and I feel that any attempt on my part to educate you would be wasted. Hopefully other readers of this thread will have an opportunity to apply critical thinking skills toward examination of the evidence (or lack thereof) regarding secret hypersonic aircraft projects. There are plenty of real black projects to study. No one wants them revealed more than I do but I'm not going to hammer the puzzle pieces into place to make them fit where they don't belong.

I would have loved it if an "Aurora-type" vehicle existed but I just haven't seen any compelling evidence. No genuine photos. No evidence of a base of operations. The A-12 was spotted by fighter pilots operating over the Nellis Range two years before the Blackbird was publicly unveiled. The first MiG-21 to be tested at Area 51 was reported in Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine within a few months of its arrival. The manufacturer, base of operations, and reasonably accurate production numbers for the F-117A were reported by the news media at least two years before that airframe was declassified. So far, all we have for "Aurora" are rumors, unproven claims, unconfirmed sightings, skyquakes, and "doughnuts-on-a-rope" contrails (that are most likely normal subsidence phenomena).

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi LC,
it seems that these donought on a ropes contrails are caused by a Pusle detonation Wave Engine attached onto an as yet de-classified aircraft developed by Lockheed Martin and kept in super secure compartmentalised special acces project.

We already know from the links that the US Government will duplicate / triplicate research to avoid having to 'out' these projects.

All the pointers are to it being a fully operational airframe for a very select cadre of end service users.

The video I placed in this thread actually shows the donought on a rope contrail leaving area 51, passing over the atlantic and deep into russia / china.

I truely doubt that Shadow hawks source would be privvy to this information, and if he was it would be in his interest NOT TO TELL him about it. Think about it - 'insider leak' from shadow hawk on a web page gets the source an instant can of whoop arse landed on him.

The links in this thread go to many sources that say its out there - just when will we see it for sure ? I don't actually believe we will - not in the flesh, maybe a historical piece.

I feel this is like the NRO satellites - so classified details may never be released.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Really hammering home your 'nothing to see folks, move along, nothing to see' point aren't you ?

I actually didn't think you would stoop as low as attacking another members fitness to participate in a thread - He has every right to think 'outside the box' as it were.

Your rude, mean, belligerent attitude, couple with your 'i'm better than you' posting is really not appreciated.

That the hypersonic craft has never been photographed is not due to it not being there, heck on dreamlandresort.com there is an eye witness statement of it being flown !

Shadow, you stooped so low as to attack another member.

You just got hit with the ignore stick.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And yet I got applause from a subject matter expert for my attempts to battle ignorance on this thread - a thankless and pointless exercise.

I'm just tired of seeing all the old mythology dredged up and run through a blender when there are so many actual black projects to examine. Also, I thought I was quite diplomatic with jkrog08, considering his attacks on me and my sources.

Right. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm not making a good impression?On who?The government?You?I have not resorted to your style of 'cut downs' and will not,all I have done is point out discrepancies of your source of information and information itself in your posts.You continue to say"No way,hypersonic planes CANT EXIST,if you disagree your "not impressing anyone and are some fanatic ignorant idiot!"You bring up another thread of mine(I'm glad you can read as I'm sure you saw it on my signiture,or did you see it on the most popular thread area?)I don't expect you at all to agree with that thread if you don't think we have hypersonic capabilities!But obviously alot of other (ignorant as you say)ATS members like it or agree with me.Why don't you stop bringing up another thread to divert attention from this one and post yourself in my "ultra black" thread??!!?!

Like I said there is NO use arguing with you,you simply refuse to believe anything your **source(lol)** hasn't told you,you prolly' wouldn't eat without him telling you to either uh?So in your mind if you or your 'source...cough....disinfo agent' hasn't seen it,it doesn't exist right?

You shoulda' took note of what I just recently said in that thread about with-holding world changing technology is a crime against humanity.I said that here so you AND your 'source' can read it and relay MY thoughts to your government masters.I really was playing before calling you a disinfo agent,but now I really think at least your source is!I know your type,interested in the 'fringe' topics like here on ATS,but to AFRAID to go TO FAR from MAINSTREAM for fear of being ridiculed,so you stay were it is 'comfortable' and not to risky to speculate on a secret 'well known,earthly' technology like hypersonic craft,but you always will stay just below saying it exists,you will always say"we are close,but not yet."

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We need your permission to carry on ? I think not sun shine.

I took you off ignore because I thought it was churlish - but you are the most surely and unpleasent being I have come across on ATS.

I know there are more black projects, hell I have two threads with two air frames in that are real world and waiting to be announced - and thats from real world people who are suprised I have the shots I do.

This threads some thing for me to run through every thing I dig up and to think you have 100% knowledge of every thing in the black world is BS of the highest calibre.

If you know so much please put the names to the two projects i have pictures of. Come on, your source is so all knowing he must know!

Dan.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

signature
“There is nothing so far removed from us so as to be beyond our reach, or so hidden that we cannot discover it.”
- Rene´ Descartes, 1637

You should really believe in your quotes before using them!

Also I am sooooooooooo glad you got an applause(I noticed you just got like 100000 points or something insane,you didn't have that many before I don't think).Well you and that 'subject matter'expert have a nice day in your lil' 'clique of denying ignorance',I do hate it when members 'clique up' for the WRONG reasons on here,well enjoy the perks of your friend,you and him can both bath in ignorance!(Hey your the on who bragged about a 'applause for denying ignorance' from a "subject matter expert")I would like to know just what makes one a subject matter expert on something that is UNKNOWN??!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I too agree that you are one of the worst members I have come across here on ATS,and thats saying alot as I have a HIGH tolerance and have NEVER put anyone as a foe without them doing it first,ask about me,people know who I am.

To the point,why bother continuing to post on this thread if you don't agree with it and don't think it is true?All you are doing is impeding our real investigation and smearing the thread making it harder for people who actually want to hear it and know the truth to get it.There is no point for you to continue to post on this thread.............unless of course it is your intent to stop people from seeing this,(which I don't think it is)So you go back to your 'safe,rational,know all,nothing is secret world' with your source,okay?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You guys seem to be spending more time attacking me for being an unbeliever and making ad hominem attacks against sources you've never met than proving your case for a hypersonic vehicle. What will you do next, declare me heretic? Unclean?

When someone produces sufficiently compelling evidence, then I'll be impressed. Dredging up the old "Pumpiknseed" story wont do it.

Do you think I'm unpleasant simply because I disagree with your research hypothesis and find fault with your methodology? Your vehement responses say more about you than any comment I could ever make.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This thread started out good, very good infact, so I flagged it. I would of thought shadowhawks posts would be educating and infact, maybe even help your investigation, as it's pretty obvious there are some black, hypersonic, projects out there.

But then the insults started, over something as trivial as whether it's a operation aircraft or not. And you know what? It just makes me feel that some of you can be hopeless. Read the thread again pretending to be a bystander, then maybe that will clear your mind.

Perhaps I should wait a while longer before I flag things?

And what the hell is with this respected foes and respected friends buisness? You dislike someone so you add them to a list? Perhaps we should have respected user lists in our mini-profiles, and turn ATS into a big friggen popularity contest hey? Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
CObzz,
I could not agree more.

I started this to go through every thing I found, adding and subtracting to try and make sense of whats going on 'out there'.

This thread was not started to gain me popularity, but as a look through things I found that may or may not be relevant.

I too am sorry its turned out this way - but I truely believe that this is an operational aircraft from a deeply buried special access project - and one that I am willing to bet has such a small foot print in terms of people who know about it that even Generals in the Pentagon are blissfully unaware of it.

Sorry it turned out this way - but should I stop looking and thinking just because some one tells me 'their source knows all and every thing ' ? no, but neither should i not bear it in mind.

as for this thread flogging a dead horse, I don't believe that either - many yuonger people don't know any of this, hell im in my late thirties and i don't know much of it!

Its interesting to me and thats all that should count.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok.

How about we all start learning from eachother to aid the uncovering of secret projects.

(But, I'm afraid I cannot add much
, but it is facinating to read
)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can you or your source tell me what this is Shadow?

If player doesn't work click here!

[edit on 6/8/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Ok.

How about we all start learning from eachother to aid the uncovering of secret projects.

(But, I'm afraid I cannot add much
, but it is facinating to read
)

Couldn't agree more.

I'll add as I find - current stuff is very sexy indeed with its potential to be totally radar invisible - RCS of a mosquito!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
On an off note - but sticking with LM, here is a picture of a white F-117 with a round cockpit - now thats some thing I have never seen before.

So yes the black world is chock a block with projects we mere mortals know nothing about.

So.....lets keep watching them thar skies!

Virtual globe

Would love other images of that if any one has them! (off topic i know but it just goes to show the black world never sleeps)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for this but,...

The white F-117A doesn't actually have a round canopy. It's not a sufficiently detailed image but the canopy is black, as are the edge treatments of the tails. For a while, the entire F-117A fleet was rotating through Palmdale for new radar absorbent coatings.

Each aircraft was stripped and painted with a gloss white base coat. Sometimes there were areas, such as canopies and edges, that received black coatings before the fuselage was painted. Each F-117A made at least one functional check flight in the white paint scheme (with tail numbers applied) before returning to the hangar for coating with radar absorbent materials and being painted overall black again. The first time I saw one was quite startling. Detailed photos have been published and are also sold in the Lockheed Martin Employee Store.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I too agree that you are one of the worst members I have come across here on ATS,and thats saying alot as I have a HIGH tolerance and have NEVER put anyone as a foe without them doing it first,ask about me,people know who I am.

To the point,why bother continuing to post on this thread if you don't agree with it and don't think it is true?All you are doing is impeding our real investigation and smearing the thread making it harder for people who actually want to hear it and know the truth to get it.There is no point for you to continue to post on this thread.............unless of course it is your intent to stop people from seeing this,(which I don't think it is)So you go back to your 'safe,rational,know all,nothing is secret world' with your source,okay?

Shadowhawk is THE expert on black projects on here. He knows more than anyone else, knows a lot of people, and I think he probably actually knows more than he can divulge sometimes, since doing so could violate someones trust or get someone in trouble. I have had friends tell me some very interesting things, which I have kept shut about, for either reasons of national security or not wanting to get someone in trouble.

He knows people that have spent lots of time at Groom Lake/Area 51, has he has the most specific knowledge of anyone that is an outsider. If he thinks something is an utter load of BS, it probably is. I have seen him interviewed on tv shows about black projects, exchanged some occasional emails with him too.

95 percent of messages on black aircraft projects here are utter nonsense and fantasies eminating from high school kids on their computers, lost in thoughts of dulce, TR-3s, and how they are going to get into Area 51 and also break into the underground bases under Denver.

You will have a much better understanding of the reality of Groom Lake and its projects, if you read his posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
I'll probably get flamed for this but,...

The white F-117A doesn't actually have a round canopy. It's not a sufficiently detailed image but the canopy is black, as are the edge treatments of the tails. For a while, the entire F-117A fleet was rotating through Palmdale for new radar absorbent coatings.

Each aircraft was stripped and painted with a gloss white base coat. Sometimes there were areas, such as canopies and edges, that received black coatings before the fuselage was painted. Each F-117A made at least one functional check flight in the white paint scheme (with tail numbers applied) before returning to the hangar for coating with radar absorbent materials and being painted overall black again. The first time I saw one was quite startling. Detailed photos have been published and are also sold in the Lockheed Martin Employee Store.

Not from me you won't.

If that fits the time scale then its what you say it is. It just looked so out of the ordinary to me I posted it. I do think the cockpit is rounded, but as you say they are pictures of this as a treatment being applied I can accept that as it makes alot of sense.

Cheers, Dan.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join