It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper was really Human Mutilations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are some puzzeling similarities between the famous the Jack the Ripper murders in the late 19th century, and human mutilations usually connected to aliens:

- Lack of blood
- Internal organs removed
- Bodies were mutilated
- Surgical precision

Just thought I would mention it.

For those interested in digging into the details you can have a look at the
Wikipedia article on Jack the Ripper.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Heeeeyyy...I never thought of that. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll check that link out.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
congratulations, not only jack the ripper, springheel jack, the Borden Murders and a whole string of ax murders across 19th century america. There is also the Cleveland torso murders and the black dahlia murder case of 1947. They are also rsponsible for all cattle mutilations. debris

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

From what I read on the web, of the cases you mentioned the Black Dahlia murder was the one that mostly sounded like a human mutilation case:

The body of Elizabeth Short was found on January 15th, 1947, in Leimert Park, Los Angeles, severely mutilated, cut in half, and drained of blood. Her face was slashed from the corners of her mouth toward her ears.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

www.youtube.com...

the truth behind the ripper team....has nothing to do with aliens

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The bones in th black dahlia face were broken and arranged into a pattern that strongly resembled the face found in the "Shroud of Turin". She was killed exactly fifty years after its re-release in 1896. Six year old JonBent Ramsey was killed exactly fifty years after her. The break in JonBenet's skull was consistant with a wound inflicted by the sceptre of the "Lord of Sipan in Peru. The connection being sacrifice of "special" people to the Deity. The Shroud was touted as the burial cloth of Christ and Elizabeth Short and JonBenet were both virgins. Within the Shroud and the crime scene of Elizabeth and JonBenet contained the same biological entities who require blood and other body fluids to survive. Not a guess, its in the pictures.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Elizabeth Short wasn't a virgin, according to everything I've ever read of her murder. Jon Benet, I can only hope she was a virgin when she was killed.

However, as far as I can see, I do think this derails this thread as it has nothing to do with the murders in question.

new topics

top topics

join