It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CELLPHONE COordinates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This morning at 12:26am i recieved a text message from the number 129-191-8959 which gave the message 33°19'31.11"N 104°33'15.20"W when i searched the coordinates it turned out to be a desert area just outside of Roswell NM, the weird part of this is the phone number which sent the text has been calling my house phone everyother day for the past two months, when you pick it up there is a click then dial tone, this was the first time the number contacted me via my cell phone. I used a reverse phone book online and there was no result for the number, and when i tried call it i got the message "your call cannot be completed as dialed"

i was wondering if anyone else has been getting calls from this number or knows of anyone getting calls, or getting texts with simlar messages

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by D.S.trustno1

Very interesting; I was reading a lot of these kind of strange calls in ATS. Maybe the cellphone-network is overloading and we get strange bugs because of too much interference or something.
Possibly these messages are a sign of the Anunakki returning and trying to herald their arrival; sending you the coordinates where the first probe will land?
Are you in any way related to little green men? Or greys? Reptilians?
I am not certain what to think of these strange occurences.
Probably one of your friends went to the spoofcall-site and sent the message to his well-known-to-be-a-ufo-fan friend?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Do you still have the original message and Number in your phone? you know a lot of people are going to think this is untrue and ask for proof dont you?

I believe you i have no reason to doubt, ive had enough of my own weird experiences to ever doubt anyones word without evidence to the contrary.

I dont know about the USA but cell phone numbers here have 11 digits,

[edit on 6/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

i have saved the message and have been showing it to my friends but many think that im somehow tricking them for some reason

[edit on 6/6/08 by D.S.trustno1]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
so its been a few weeks and i havent recieved another text but the number still frequently calls my house, the text message is always in the back of my mind, its unsettling for soemthign strange to happen with no clear point or reason,

i am asking for anyone, who knows of any specific significance of the phone number or the location to tell me anything, or anyone who has had a similar experience.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
shows up on this telemarkerter list. it would appear you have posted this a few other places to no avail....

budgetbk.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

yeah, there was a site with a bunch of phone numbers but under that specific number i had been the only one to contacted

new topics

top topics

join