It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Explorer Race Book Series, CHECK THIS OUT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Idk if maybe you ATSers are familiar with the book series "The Explorer Race," by Robert Shapiro who is channeling an End-Time Historian named Zoosh who is supposedly millions of years into the future.

Well if you're not, than you can either leave this thread & avoid idiotic comments, OR do some research on the books ya self and have a read.

BUT... if u ARE familiar with them, i would like to know what are your guys opinions on these books? I personally have the 2nd and 3rd book but I'm missing the 1st one, with a lot more to read.

I think that these books are amazing and i truly believe most of what "Zoosh" says, since he speaks benevolently and knows what he's talking about.

I strongly recommend anyone who is curious to know what us "Humans" are an experiment of, why we're here, what our destiny is, HOW we even came about and where we're going as a race, to DEFFINATELY look into these books.

SOOOO how about it?? what do you guys think?

~Da tRutH

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i don't want to go buy the book.
could you please elaborately go into what the book says the experiment of our race is.. and our future. .all the things you posed.. please describe.

thanks.

-

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ight here is the link to the books just check it out, u dont have to buy them if u dont want but atleast read about it:

www.whale.to...

Read this because it's about the books:

You individuals reading this are truly a result of the genetic experiment on Earth. You are beings who uphold the principles of the Explorer Race. The information in this book is designed to show you who you are and give you an evolutionary understanding of your past that will help you now. The key to empowerment in these days is to not know everything about your past, but to know that which will help you now.

Your souls have been here for a while on Earth and have been trained in Earthlike conditions. This education has been designed so that you would have the ability to explore all levels of responsibility—results, effects and consequences—and take on more responsibilities.

Your number one function right now is your status of Creator apprentice, which you have achieved through years and lifetimes of sweat. You are constantly being given responsibilities by the Creator that would normally be things that Creator would do. The resposibility and the destiny of the Explorer Race is not only to explore, but to create.

join