It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted steroids dealer who gave names to NFL found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Convicted steroids dealer who gave names to NFL found dead

sports.espn.go.com

PLANO, Texas -- A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him has been found dead in his home.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Possible Chris Benoit Murder/Suicide Coverup?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here's a conspiracy for you!

"On May 21, Jacobs met with NFL security officials in the Dallas area and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him, according to Hank Hockeimer, his lawyer."

Police aren't saying if it's a murder-suicide, or a double homicide.. Let's see, could it be that someone didn't appreciate him cooperating with the league and ratting out NFL players??? Smells a lot like it if you ask me!

sports.espn.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
According to the director of Bigger, Faster, Stronger... the US government has actually spent more time looking into steroids than Iraq. They used to be over the counter and regarded as relatively harmless vices. I mean, if you are muscular you really aren't hurting anyone else. Notice, how it became center stage NOT when Lyle Alzeido supposedly died of brain cancer brought on by steroids but right around we invaded Iraq. Bush has stock in sports teams and most likely recognized that people probably care more about their local franchise than a couple thousand Iraqis being wiped out. I personally believe its truly a "wag the dog" issue where they feel that they must feel like heroes despite the fact that everything else is wrong. As for the murder, you can't rat out money that large or you might find yourself in a box... case and point.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I guess Jerry Jones has more pull than I ever imagined.

This just a few miles away from me.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by modusoperandi

Bush has stock in sports teams and most likely recognized that people probably care more about their local franchise than a couple thousand Iraqis being wiped out.

Hmm.. I'm not sure about that connection but there are alot of people who would agree with that! There's also the idea that steroids are one of the few things Democrats and Republicans agree on.. Kind of like two ATS members polarized on conspiracy issues, going to BTS for some fun they can both agree on.

As for the story... is there anyone who thinks it's a roid-rage driven homicide suicide? I think it screams double murder!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

"Steroid dealer David Jacobs' death ruled a suicide"

"The medical examiner's initial report shows he died of two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to his stomach and head. "

Um?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
odd .

odd.

odd.

new topics

top topics

join