It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I labeled racist for being proud of my white heritage ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Operation AJAX
reply to post by DonBlack

WOW, nothing like a little hate speech. You have gone from your opening statement to now going after any race that crosses your path.

but in interests of humoring your ignorance:

www.littleafrica.com...

Meerly but a few

The truth about hate, is people hate the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by QBert

Yeah, this is just going to be a firefight between inventors of different races, it's going to be a long fight. People from all of the world, of all races creeds and junk. And what that should tell everyone is that rather than focus on the things that separate us, we should appreciate all colors races creeds and stuff equally. They've all made our lives better and easier in some way or another.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonBlack

So explain why if a group of black people go down the street chanting "black pride" its OK and people salute them, but if a group of white people go down the street and chant "white pride" they will be arrested in some countries or in free countries like America, the media will portray them as evil skinhead killers that are going to rape your children after murdering you

First of all, I've never seen a group of white people marching while proclaiming pride in their white heritage who also did not believe that their race, for lack of a better word, was superior to that of others.

Can anyone give me one example of a white group who regularly marches & chants "white pride" who does not embrace & promote bigotry? Thats a no-brainer.

Next, why should anyone take pride in the fact that that they can be grouped with a particular skin color and claim pride in their heritage?

If you were born with white skin, or black for that matter, is no accomplishment of yours. It is nothing you had control over. Why should you take pride in the accomplishments of of your long dead ancestors? You had no influence over their actions and thus can take no credit for their achievements.

Pride is not a good quality to have anyway. . “Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling” (Pr 16:18) The apostle Paul counsels: “If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.” (Ga 6:3)

God is not partial, in his eyes we are all mere dust. (Psalm 103:14) 14 For he himself well knows the formation of us, Remembering that we are dust.

nuff said,

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Sparky63]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DonBlack

Well, that certainly was a great trolling job

too bad i bit

*cries at his point loss*

Lear a lesson from me, i suppose, dont go after ignorance too harshly, because the mods are always watching

and i was saving up for a dang line 1 title change

*sigh*

link   
Yeah you should be able to say white power if every other race can, if they say anything against you, it's discimination.
Because it's always "Wrong" to discriminate against every other race than white guys, like myself. Weird how this world works eh?

Next thing
I was on that website you posted and it had a poll on it saying this:

Should pedophiles and sex offenders be named and shamed in Australia?

* Yes
* No

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

* Polls Archive

Btw I voted no, anyway. I think this is horrible.

link   

Originally posted by DonBlack

Lions, Tigers, and Cheetahs are all cats, just as Blacks, Whites, and Asians are all homo-sapiens. But Lions, Tigers, and Cheetahs do not mix with each other, they do not socialize with each other.

Could any of the cats you just listed post what you or I have written here tonight on the internet?

Just as the different races of humans should not.

Why?

And look what happens when we do: We have nothing but violence, fighting, and hatred between each other.

Speak for yourself. I have friends of all colours and several nationalities and there is never any hostility. And I doubt my situation would put me in the minority.

Look at America when it was mostly white - it was one of the safest nations in the world to live in. Then look what happened when it became a "multiculturalist" society. Crime, violence, and hate is abundant everywhere.

Racism. Blame the people of another tint for your troubles, because that will work.

The races do not mix well together. We come from different cultures, and do not understand each other and the ways each other do things.

We SHOULD all be segregated. The world would be much better off.

You are of course entitled to your opinion but to me this seems completely backward. We could quite easily just all get along and learn from each other as we could fight and segregate each other as you propose.

Onward!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Allrighty then. Since no one seems to be able to keep to the topic at hand Or discuss it in a civil manner. The thread will be closed. The staff will evaluate if the thread will be opened at a future date.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join