It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I labeled racist for being proud of my white heritage ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Why would I shoot up a school ?

I could take you to court for name slandering and what not...

Be careful friend, you never know who is sitting on the other side...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Why would I shoot up a school ?

I don't know. Why would you be preoccupied with perceivesd social injustices that for one - are irrelevant, and two, don't exist?

I'd wager that the Columbine kids had your same line of thinking.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Darkness, to answer your original question, it's because the world is controlled by the Jewish elite NWO, and their first order of agenda is to exterminate the white race, since those group of people are their biggest threat to total control.

This is why it's OK to be racist towards whites, and whites cannot be proud of who they are, etc, etc. At the current rate, whites will be extinct by the year 2200 which is not really that far away considering humans have been around for millions of years.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am assuming you are a "non-white"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And I can sort of understand what you are saying. There certainly have been plenty of instances of double standards, but if you will forgive this god awful pun; isn't that a case of "the pot calling the kettle black?" There's no reason for younger people like yourself and I to take the blame for the wrongdoings of old, but we really should expect things like this to occur anyway. We are all one, right? So if there were/are racist whites then of course there are going to be racists among other "races." Why wouldn't there be? I disagree with them just as much as I disagree with white supremacists.

You know what? I'm going to start quoting "race." Because we're all one race -- the human race. Racism is totally ridiculous for so many reasons. Why does it make any more sense than segregating each other due to hair or eye colour? I know that's probably a bad analogy because the two aren't one and the same, but that's how ridiculous it all sounds to me. Honestly. And I know you were talking far more about the powers that be and the media using double standards than you were blaming the supremacists of the various different races, but still.

Just relax, man. We'll all figure it out sooner or later and stop needlessly pointing the finger at each other over something so irrelevant as skin colour (I hope).

“You enslaved us!”
“Your comedians take the piss out of us!”
“You attempted to destroy our culture and steal our lands!”
“So? 'Your people' can have brown pride marches without being called racists and we can't!”

(More gibberish is said and then a fight breaks out among the “races.”)
(The process is repeated endlessly throughout eternity.)

Yawn.

[Que Barry Manilow outro music]

End.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What's wrong with being proud of one's heritage? Where I come from the Irish have no problem telling you what they are, Italians, and even Portuguese. I don't think that carries a racist connotation although each group surely possesses racist individuals. The whole Muslim thing I don't think can be truly applied here as I have seen Muslims of many different hues. I think ultimately Islamic people have more convictions in regards to their faith in Allah than most Christians have in God, at least from my vantage point, I have never been abroad so I may be totally incorrect about that on a grand scale.

Everyone can say or represent anyone they want even if their group is hateful in nature. That's freedom of speech but certain statements take more courage to express and those that don't have said courage pretend like there are additional barriers to their right to say what they must.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DonBlack

Well, why aren't we doing anything about it ?

I mean I could start something, but i'd go nuts and turn into the next hitler, i know that for sure...

hmmm what to do....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

[Que Barry Manilow outro music]

End.

How about "What a Wonderful World" made famous by Louis Armstrong?

Seems perfect to me....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Well, why aren't we doing anything about it ?

I mean I could start something, but i'd go nuts and turn into the next hitler, i know that for sure...

hmmm what to do....

What can we do? The majority of society is brainwashed to think that any pro-white person is a typical "racist skinhead" that is going to go shoot up a school or something, or turn into the next Adolf Hitler.

The elite NWO have won. The white race is going to be extinct soon. After the white race is gone, they will focus on the asian race, and then the other races. Soon, only the elites and their bloodlines will remain.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by DonBlack]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's an interesting perspective.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Cadbury my friend, you are absolutely right....

But if i'm going to get any more shifty eyed looks from those sudanese bastards eyeballing my sneakers im gonna go apesh!t and windmill them all to death!!

I might only be 5'11, but i am 185 pounds of muscle....my flailing arms can cause massive damage!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I totally agree with you. Even the Media hits on whites for being white.
The UK is getting so PC now it seems to be a disease to be white.
And I wish they would stop with all this slave-trade. It happened a long time ago - get over it.
Just recently a non-white was knifed to death and the Media had it down to a racist attack by - guess who - until it emerged that he had been killed by his own kind, non-whites. The Media never appologised once for their misrepresentation of whites.
Had it been the other way around I wonder....................?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That is exactly what I was thinking but we cant form a group with out being in the news papers as a new "white supremecy group" and to other people a bunch of skin head racists.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Me being of a strong irish decent i am still considered white racist though i attempt to understand the spanish and black cultureand in ways fit in but when ever somebody calls me a white person and says how i dont know what its like to be a minority even though i used to be discriminated against for being irish
in ireland they were discriminated by the english throughout the medieval times and on up to the 19th century
en.wikipedia.org...
and also irish were killed on a peaceful protest that you know as the bloody sunday massacre i hardly mention it at all yet alot that i have met wave it like a banner. and they say i dont have a history of discrimination or dont know what it feels like to be prejiduced against
the way i see it history is a crutch or an excuse to do something

link   
Me being of a strong irish decent i am still considered white racist though i attempt to understand the spanish and black cultureand in ways fit in but when ever somebody calls me a white person and says how i dont know what its like to be a minority even though i used to be discriminated against for being irish
in ireland they were discriminated by the english throughout the medieval times and on up to the 19th century
en.wikipedia.org...
and also irish were killed on a peaceful protest that you know as the bloody sunday massacre i hardly mention it at all yet alot that i have met wave it like a banner. and they say i dont have a history of discrimination or dont know what it feels like to be prejiduced against
the way i see it history is a crutch or an excuse to do something

link   

Well...whatever then...i only got another 25 - 30 years left in me....would have been more but i partied a bit too hard...

so it's ok with me i guess.....not planning on bringing any kids into this world either...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well I agree that if you take pride in being white you are a racist. If you are a white christian it is 10 times worse.

The pride marches are a joke if you ask me. It seems to me there are several reasons white people don't do these marches.

We know its childish and silly. I mean have you ever seen the Rev. Al and his crew marching? They look like a bunch of idiots.

Another reason is whites have to actually work during normal business hours as opposed to those that don't and are able to roll out of bed at noon. They then hit a "pride march" at 3:00 and then burn the city at 5:00 pm and catch the people on the way home who work for a living and either kill, rob and or rape them.

We know its an extortion game and we have moral values. We don't want to extort the tax payer for a free ride while we burn down our neighborhoods like the "minorities."

We have self control and take responsibility for our own as opposed to blaming someone or some other group for our mistakes.

hmmm... I am sure there are plenty of other reasons we don't do "pride marches" but this is my 2 cents on the issue...

[edit on 01/01/2008 by Perplexed]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
woops sorry unknown double post

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

i think you should have european pride

thats where you came from anyway

do you have an exact geneology on your family to know that you are 100% caucasion

caucasian comes from caucaus mountains and those who either lived or crossed over to europe, wither way, we are all so mixed its to hard to tell whos what and all that boring crap

In theory that's what some history books like wiki say. The reality may be different.

Describing someone as caucasian is a loose term at best.
A caucasian who lives in the mediterranean will look a lot different than one from Scandinavia.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well the point remains...WHITES are being CONSPIRED against!!!

We are obviously a threat, which is why all this is happening...

And i'll go down flailing arms and all

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join