It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
reply to post by Animal

I am sincerely disturbed at how deep these connections go, especially in contrast to the image that Obama is portraying as "one of us" -a regular guy who's out to CHANGE the way things work in Washington.

Wasn't it Obama's standard line in the campaign that you can't change the culture of Washington by just letting the same people sit in different seats?

Obama is backed by the same people who backed Jimmy Carter 30 years ago. How is this change?

We are in seriously deep trouble.

Well if you are JUST now figuring out that Obama is just another member of the power circle then its time for another cup of coffee.....Of course he put these people in power...You CANT get elected in this country without having a MAJOR power group backing you....
Hey you are staring to wake up...But look closer
www.commondreams.org...
Bush has the same connections with Goldman Sachs
mediamattersaction.org...
For that matter McCain has the same connections as Obama as well.
My question to you is this though. Are you bringing this up as a NON-supporter of Obama i.e. a conservative????? Or are you just bringing this up cause you think the government is corrupt?
I don't support this government. I think it needs to be tore down and re-built ground up.
I did vote for Obama in Maryland and I will vote for the Green Party in the primary.
But your information is just more in a long line of proof that there is NO DIFFERENCE in the REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS AT ALL!!!!!! they are the same the put the same people in power in the administration over and over even if it's a different name it's a connection between past employment and lobbist...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LOL
Sorry bt peope of the US
dont take this personally
BUT have you all lost your intelligence ..??
Its illelevat who wins
they are all the same
The are supported by the same evil club
they will serve the same evil machine ...

OMFG
I cannot believe the effort and thought you people put into this VOTE
Its a JOKE
you are not asked
the candidates are all the same ..
are you really that dumb ...??
You do not have a vote for decades ...every few years they vent the anger in people byu letting them think they have a say
They call it voting ...
to shut the stupid cattle up/ for the next few years ...

You in your 2 fractions one party fascist cooperate nazi place you call USA...WAKE UP
you people havnt voted for anyone in decades ..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do you think that the masses who show up to support obama care about any of this????No they dont, regardless of who is backing obama for president everyone is still gonna have to get up to go to work the following morning, thats another thing, why are people so afraid of the new world order???nothing will change! nothing at all, ul still have to pay bills, go to work, send your kids to school, etc etc!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
My question to you is this though. Are you bringing this up as a NON-supporter of Obama i.e. a conservative????? Or are you just bringing this up cause you think the government is corrupt?
I don't support this government. I think it needs to be tore down and re-built ground up.

I'm bringing this up because I love the ideals that this country originally represented, and I am mad as hell that these people have taken it over.

Ironically, what is even more appalling is the fact that Obama has gained popularity by portraying himself as somebody who represents these ideals, while behind the scenes he is selling out to the exact culture of corruption that he speaks out against.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Jamie,

Thanks for the investigative work! I admire your principals and convictions! I KNEW Obama was just a sheep in the government engine. I know that if he gets elected, everything he's saying he's going to change isn't going to happen for one reason or another. Most likely each change that gets cancelled is most likely going to be blamed on the current administration and people will go on seething and cursing the name of Bush, referring to him as the worst president in history.

But let me ask you this question - with these revelations crystal clear, what can we do about it? Is there anything? Would it do any good to forward the content of the original post to people like Hannity, Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Mark Davis, etc.?

link   
I really HATE the 'dangling' non-existent "Anonymous" post hanging at the end of the thread. I know they all need to be reviewed, but can we not 'falsely advertise' the new content until it has been approved? - Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere already.

link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I noticed that CBS in yet another demonstration of their 'journalistic' integrity failed to mention the coincidental presence of world power brokers meeting 15 minutes away, and how Hillary was an attendee at one of the last ones, nor how they are recognized world-over as king-makers and represent some of the key financial backers of the politicians in this country.

Granted, they probably think it's too complicated for their ignorant audience.

It's pretty complicated, I came to this forum not wanting to get into these kind of topics, I am not good at the conspiracy theory line of thinking, but the more research I do, the more I find there is truth to a lot of it.

I have some information that goes even deeper I been waiting to post.

It is so deep and so complicated and goes back so far I get confused.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Please do share
It sounds interesting.
Sorry for short post

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Obama is Luhya (second largest kenyan tribe), who are fighting the Kikuyu for power since the last election was disputed over corruption. Kenya has vast oil reserves underneath it. All this, and the son of kikuyu / luhya has fled the nation. I know this, he is a friend of mine.

zrl

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Take your time. I understand how convoluted the connections are. It seems almost an impossible task at times to correctly compose the information into a logical interrelated sequence. But by all means if you 'feel' it is noteworthy - share it! The worst that can happen is that you will be met with some objections, or better still, new information to add to your research.

Also, rest assured, we all face moments when we have found something which is probably post-worthy but we really are hesitant because of it's nature or the implications it may seem to raise.

But generally speaking, we all understand that much of the information we bring here is a collection of information form diverse sources, many times openly questionable sources. We, or at least I should say I and whoever agrees with my perception, don't judge people based on their sources, as they are presented here for our edification and analysis.

Much less frequently, you will see posters who seem to rely on 'commonly' debunked sources, but they and their assertions are fairly self-evidenced.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

jaime83.

I tried to visit your thread but it seems to be non-existent or broken.

By the way, doesn't this tread closely to the concept of 'activism?' as defined in the ATS policy? Seems like they may want you to take it elsewhere.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Mod Edit: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This isn't a "defend Obama" post.

But I don't understand what the problem is with the top people of influence in the world going to a yearly meeting... It seems normal and natural to me, in fact.

While I don't see anything in this thread that "proves" Obama and Hillary were at the meeting... What if they were? Shouldn't they be?

Isn't this thread (and the whole aura around the secretive nature of Bilderberg) just a bit speculative?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Do you think that the masses who show up to support obama care about any of this????No they dont, regardless of who is backing obama for president everyone is still gonna have to get up to go to work the following morning, thats another thing, why are people so afraid of the new world order???nothing will change! nothing at all, ul still have to pay bills, go to work, send your kids to school, etc etc!

Yes, I have to pay the bills. The problem is these people are making policy that takes money out of my pocket that I would have used to pay my bills, and it puts the money into their pockets, and the pockets of rich and powerful people.

I believe we can overcome this. I am not a defeatist. In fact, this entire country was founded by people who were finally fed up with tyranny and who took a stand.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Hi to all

Re Obama, I think you will find there has been backing for him all the while from Rupert Murdoch - a Bilderberg grandee.

Have a nice day as the plot thickens.

y2f

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi things I have found that may be connected,

Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society

Alice Bailey

LUCIS trust, once called the Lucifer Trust, and its connection with the UN

The Golden Dawn, and Rosicrucians

CHAPTER 5 - The Drive for World Government
www.jbs.org...

Maurice Strong

www.inplainsite.org...

Also part of the Temple of Understanding is Maurice Strong, Secretary General of the 1993 UN Earth Summit and now number two man at the United Nations. Strong has said, "isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" Strong has owned a ranch in Colorado where he built a Babylonian sun god temple. The ranch became a hotbed of a variety of New-Age religious activities. Those who worship at the Temple of Understanding follow the teaching of Peter Singer, the father of animal rights. He wrote, "Christianity is our foe. If animal rights is to succeed, we must destroy the Judeo-Christian religious tradition." Helen Caldicott, of the Union of Concerned Scientists, a former Soviet KGB front group and a driving force in the Temple, says, "Capitalism is destroying the earth."

Synarchism
en.wikipedia.org...

Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre, an occultist, also used the word "synarchy" to describe a form of government where political power effectively rests with secret societies or, more precisely, esoteric societies, which are composed of oracles. He associated this form of governance with "ascended masters" in subterranean caverns of Agartha, who supposedly communicated with him telepathically. Saint-Yves believed that this synarchist world government was transferred to a hollow Earth at the start of the Kali-Yuga era, around 3,200 B.C.[3]

sadly all the information is on another forum and I cannot post it here.

This is just a small amount

[edit on 113030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have to laugh at the Bilderbugers... These idiots think they have control over everything and everyone and the funniest part is...

No matter what they do, who they know, how much money they have, where they live......

They will still die and go to hell.

This whole scenario has already been told in the Bible, Jesus will again walk the earth and all of the efforts of the Bilderbugers and their scum will all be crushed and sent to hell...

So I say go for it bilderbugers, as I said, they will die and go to hell, nobody lives forever, except for one and his followers...

Bilderbugers are not among those...

We are mere mortals, so are they, when their time comes, their money and power are meaningless..

We will all be judged the same way but the results will be different for those with the blood of innocents on their hands.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Bravo Jamie on an excellent thread

There is nothing like a good discussion about the crooked connections of our fearless leaders. I always knew that the Obama connection to Goldman Sachs was fishy but wow good job with the Bilderberg connection.

It is so easy to see why the global elite media are supporting Obama and trying so hard to make him look like the messiah. I hope the Americans that are following him wake up and smell the fart that is Obama's cult campaign.

Obama's plan for change is just to concentrate more money into the hands of the elite.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

No, no, my apologies, I didn't mean to imply it was. I am just sensitive to the ATS interpretation of any 'call to action' type threads. I supposed that someone might interpret it as political activism or such. But I am by no means speaking authoritatively! I'm sure they would let you know if it crossed any boundaries they have established for that sort of thing.

I really think people NEED to see this for what IT COULD BE. I know skeptics and conformist would rather live in their 'whatever' mind set, but many people haven't even had a chance to evaluate the material for themselves, so you have my support. But that's just preaching to the choir, so to speak.

I am a firm believer in a principle "reach until you get your hand slapped" so I say make your thread. But then it's not really my call. All I can say is, for my part, 'go for it!'

Evidently something occurred while I was composing this post.... sorry

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Maxmars]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join