It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Very interesting, if disturbing. I'm documenting the evidence in this thread for future reference.

Now my question is, and I have had this question for a few years now, "Do the politicians who become 'our leaders' actually know or suspect any of this?"

It's similar to the question, "If there was a 9-11 conspiracy, did Bush know about it?" It just seems too obvious. I've often considered whether figureheads aren't there only to conceal the PTB, but also to take the fall if things go south.

If Obama is being hand-picked (or if the PTB are stacking the deck by selecting he and McCain both,) would either of them even know that? Is it possible that making the candidates themselves believe they have earned their nomination and then their election is part of the illusion? That's the tricky part. We can't prove that one way or the other.

The way I see it, there are two possibilities, assuming such conspiracies even really are underway or ever have been (I believe, but can't prove them undeniably, and as a skeptic must remain open minded). One is that the candidates don't know what's happening, and genuinely have good intentions. The other is that they're in on it. I'm going to vote based on the possibility of the former, and hope against hope that the latter isn't the case. I'm going to vote based on what I hope my candidate's intentions are. *sigh*

If that hope is betrayed, however, this may be my first and last time voting.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

You make a good point. It is always possible they just nurture them and cunningly slide their grip surrounding them without them really understanding just who or what their intentions really are. But when you here about them going to secret meetings and they can't be oblivious to the hear say regarding these institutions it makes me think they are on board. But they obviously can't control everyone short of mind control, I like to think people want to be good and there has to be a gamble in that regard, maybe no one except the very top need to know anyway, once the potus is in power they just use their influence to make things happen regardless of where the presidents heart lies.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Obama,McCain,and HRC as vp. pick your poison folks because these people are gonna make it thier mission in life to kill off half the population of the world it's what the NWO wants.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Hw is trying to act like one of us?? Ha!
Hillary was the one I saw cam"PAIN"ing out of the back of a pickup truck recently. I have never seen her in any other light save that of a wealthy person until just a few weeks ago when she was trying to 'be one of us'. She would stand in the back of a pickup truck and alter her voice trying to sound like a person from the backwoods country,(you know, like a Texan backwoods hick) it was truly Hill...arious.I also remember her standing in a black church not long before that trying to sound like Dr. Martin Luther King, quoting him and trying to sound like a Nubian native. She's nothing more than a liar and a scam artist and not good at either of them. Maybe SHE was the Medusa and Obama was Perseus and if so..I am forever grateful to him for lopping that snakes head off (figuratively speaking, that is, stand down homeland security...nothing to see here lol), and saving America at least from further embarrassment. She's like an emotional chameleon. Everyone was talking about how she's like an unfeeling, cold woman and what does she do? The very next week she gets on the news and acts like she is CRYING because she loves America so much. There weren't even any real tears.Women all over the nation fell for it and everyone of you who did is a pushover and an idiot for falling for such a blatant attempt to get the popular vote. You all know these politicians lie, play games and manipulate just to give you what you want to see and tell you what you want to hear for all of your hard earned cash and the vote to win and you fall for it over and over.These politicians spend millions in college and spend their whole lives amassing wealth and power and 'YOU' think that 'THEY' are going to give all of that power and money up because 'YOU' vote it so? 'YOU' the typical farmer, car salesman, factory worker, jobless (but of age to vote) etc. They are going to fold their empires and give up all of that power and money because of your vote? I think Bush showed us twice already how much of a joke your votes are.As it is said "All the world is a stage and we are all actors" Hillary is not even a good actor considering how long she's been in the game. What a feminist poser she is. Thank you Obama for dropping the head of that Medusa at the feet of every American Man. You saved us all from embarrassment and a country full of pissed off, hairy legged, tree-hugging, opinionated women who watch too much Xena princess warrior. Doesn't matter who gets behind the wheel of our government we are all getting screwed just like history has always written. Those who still vote and believe this same ol' rhetoric that has been slung at us like feces over the pulpits for ages...how things are going to get better and better, just look around and see for yourself how much your votes have helped us. Yeah, things are so much better than 1914+ and 1945+. I say thank TEXAS for this! They have always taken credit for everything in America because apparently they are so much better than everyone else (even though they are the only ones patting themselves on the back, the rest of the world hates Texas like the dirty kid in the back of the class) So seeing as they ARE America, they should now take the blame for all that is happening in America and Iraq and Afghanistan and wherever else there is an earmark of terror. After all this IS the same George Bush that Texas bragged about before right? I know, I know "Don't mess with Texas" (we've heard it) trust me, no one wants to mess with Texas like no one wants to mess with a leper. Everything is indeed big in Texas... Ego (riding the coat tales of made up history), bellies, mouths and the women there in general. They start out hot but end up like their mothers. Rubenesque and as loud as a parrot with a megaphone. Yep, Texas is why we are all in this trouble. Not Obama.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
To clear something else up. I don't mean Texas law or the police or the legal administrations there. They are doing a fine job herding their cattle. It's the Texas people I'm talking about, they are a bunch of animals and should be herded as such. I know I may not have any Texan fans by stating the above, but then, I don't want them any where around me, they don't know how to act and are nothing less than barbaric non-evolved monkeys. Why do you think there are so many more police there and legal problems? It's because all they do is cause trouble and sue people because they can't get money the honest way. I lay evidence at the feet of the Texan people of a history inundated with the dirty fingerprints of Texans starting most of the problems of the world regarding Oil, Money, political power and giving birth to some of the worst anti-christs of all of history. Want the proof? Any history book will do and anyone with even half of a brain (yes Texas that means you) can fill you in. So respect to the cops/FBI/legal system of Texas but the world you created is all on your shoulders as per blame Texan People. You gave us the Bush's and they created Al-quieda when George H. Bush was in the CIA. Prescott Bush was a traitor to America that actually funded Hitlers war machine and got caught by J. Edgar Hoover (look it up) and I don't think I have to mention what Little Horn has done. Everyone say Thank You Texas for representing America and taking the reins of America thus leading us all into a world full of terrorists filled tumultuous tyranny.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
And how will the Obamabots respond to this...

With blanks stares and closed ears no doubt...

It never happen...

Move along, nothing to see here...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well, I think it is not that simple...

Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous

Those who look like the biggest enemies on television, are in real life actually very good friends. After all, they both have to answer to the same boss at the end of every working day. And they have to get new set of instructions.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is pretty frightening, but then does anyone honestly believe there will ever be a President who doesn't belong to a secret elite organisation?

And does anyone believe the wider public will ever take notice of such connections?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Bilderberger meeting tomorrow - June 7th -

HERE

Westfields Marriott in Washington DC

Keep an eye out and see if Hillary, Obama, and/or McCain are seen around that area.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

When I read what you wrote about Clinton and the statue of liberty I remembered a rumour about the statue looking like Hillary in the new GTA. I guess the interpretation of the statues look is subjective, but here's some funny points.

GTA IV is produced by Rock Star Games
Rock Star Games is run by Take-Two Interactive
Take-Two Interactive had a change of CEO early last year... who got the seat?
Ben Feder... who used to work for?
Rupert Murdoch.

There was also some rumours about Clinton being presented as a spoof character in the game... a whore. Another way of keeping her down.

[edit on 6/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by Animal
Also when I google JJ I see him linked to Kerry and Mondale but not Carter, a fact that actually if anything does not bode well for Obama as they were both losers.

Isn't this an important factor?
If JJ makes Obama such a strong candidate for office, corrupted or otherwise, then why did Kerry and Mondale lose with JJ on their side?
Wouldnt they have had the same connections as Obama???

Wasn't that because they wanted to secure Bush another term? Buy the dog but don't feed him enough to win the race.

This is pretty frightening, but then does anyone honestly believe there will ever be a President who doesn't belong to a secret elite organisation?

And does anyone believe the wider public will ever take notice of such connections?

The point is that they are in the SAME secret organisation... politics is for feeding the public with promises. Money wins elections.

Offers a nice reason to vote for Ron Paul regardless of views doesn't it?

[edit on 6/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Barack Obama's Ties To Nuclear Power
current.com...

About biotec

In ’05 Investing, Obama Took Same Path as Donors
www.nytimes.com...

As I have said before, Obama never seems to KNOW exactly what he is doing.

Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

A spokesman for Mr. Obama, who is seeking his party’s presidential nomination in 2008, said yesterday that the senator did not know that he had invested in either company until fall 2005, when he learned of it and decided to sell the stocks.

This nitwit ought to be a great leader.

Judicial Watch: Obama ‘intended to leave no paper trail’
thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
The point is that they are in the SAME secret organisation... politics is for feeding the public with promises. Money wins elections.

Yes, and no doubt I would if I was American. Anyone with half a brain can see that the election race is nothing more than a theatre act, performed so that we all think we actually have a say in the matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
***ALEX JONES WAS ON COAST TO COAST AM LAST NIGHT***

&

www.prisonplanet.com...

&

This youtube profile has a lot of great video of this event as it's happening: www.youtube.com...

&

This is from the AP 2 hrs ago (click on the link and read 12 lines down the page)

hosted.ap.org...

"Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening...when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane."

Dulles International Airport is about 12 minutes away from Chantilly. I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist but the coincidence of Obama's presence in northern Virginia to "campaign" and the Bilderberg meeting seems mighty suspicious.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
We need a political revolution in this country if we're ever going to "take our country back"...if we wait too much longer, we'll be f*cked

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the great majority of candidates since 1913 have had vast elite financial connections.

is it that difficult to picture obama as a dictator.

oh there's a change a comin' alright.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Yes, and no doubt I would if I was American. Anyone with half a brain can see that the election race is nothing more than a theatre act, performed so that we all think we actually have a say in the matter.

isn't that the TRUTH, and a truth that the american public will not willingly accept (too proud), so collectively we accept this dog and pony show, and almost "will ourselves" do disbelieve the dismal reality, especially since the elite are kind enough to put on this circus side show every four years.

as long as they slow cook us , they can avoid a revolution (and should the slow part fail, at least try to deflect any building anger toward a new false flag "boogey man".

[edit on 6-6-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yup I just read that,

Obama Meets With Clinton, His Campaign Dupes Press
www.cbsnews.com...

However, Gibbs failed to explain why the press was fooled into believing that Obama would be on the flight to Chicago and why we were not given the chance to de-plane once we learned that Obama would be staying in Washington. He simply said, with a mischievous grin, “We could have sat on the runway for a couple of hours so we decided to go."

Personally, I thought this was almost unethical, almost like kidnapping.

[edit on 083030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I noticed that CBS in yet another demonstration of their 'journalistic' integrity failed to mention the coincidental presence of world power brokers meeting 15 minutes away, and how Hillary was an attendee at one of the last ones, nor how they are recognized world-over as king-makers and represent some of the key financial backers of the politicians in this country.

Granted, they probably think it's too complicated for their ignorant audience.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

I agree. No one is elected, who isn't pre-selected ahead of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join