It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
Especially when it comes to the few posts who actually stand up for this obvious assault on Democrats and especially Obama, that we see here on ATS.

"Assault" on Democrats? You really think it's an "assault" when the light of truth shines on a political candidate's hypocrisy?

It's not an assault on either party to expose the truth. It's an assault on the "politics as usual" that Obama *claims* he's against, and yet happily benefits from at our expense. It's an assault on the pure ignorance and idolatry of blind partisan politics that causes people to pull the lever or a candidate just because he has a D or R in front of his name.

I would suggest that you're attitude is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

And by the way, in case you didn't notice, people STILL use the star system to show their support for a good post. That's why this thread has received 100 stars. ATS members appreciate the truth, not blind partisan support for the Democratic party.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

You know, I agree with almost everything you say that you want in the top of your post, but I think that Obama is just another tool of the Bilderbergers and lobbyists. You say that is what Obama means when he is saying change, but a HUGE portion of his voters think when he says change, he is talking about change in how politics are run. They think he means ending the corruption and practices like having lobbyists control your platform. Why would people think that?

“I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more than any other candidate in this race to take on lobbyists — and won. They have not funded my campaign, they will not run my White House, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I am president.”

— Barack Obama, Speech in Des Moines, IA, November 10, 2007

You are being disingenuous to yourself if you think him claiming change wasn't supposed to mean ending this crap. He beat Hillary because this idea of change, and she stood for almost everything you stated you want. What separated him was that he was going to CHANGE Washington, and not have it being lobbyists running the show.

You then accuse mean of being a GOP robot. Please, before you post something will you read the thread. I have posted links as to why McCain is just as bad, if not even worse than Obama. I have stated in about 5 posts that I HATE the GOP and the Bush administration, and yet you accuse me of only attacking Obama because I'm GOP? I implore you to read my first post on pg. 15. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say how partisanship allows the powers that be to maintain control. Instead of reading this thread and getting informed about how a group of the same shady world leaders are attempting to control both parties, you just come at me with partisan talking points. As long as this occurs, no one challenges the PTB.

Both parties are corrupt, and both are severely connected to Bilderberg and the NWO. Try for a minute to put your love of a candidate aside and look at it objectively (this goes for McCain supporters also). Until you can do that, you will never see the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i dont know much about this but i will give my opinion on this if bg is backed by the world elite they may be trying to integrate the nwo to the public also barak obama does seem a little to good to be true i heard somewhere that zionists think that he might be the second coming of christ but that seems a little weird perhaps he would be the opposite. just a stab at this topics but whatev

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So now we know how an unknown African-American, a former street organizer made his way from Trinity Church in Chicago to being the Democrat candidate for President of the United States. He was backed by the Trilateralists and the Bildeberg group, following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter. jamie83

No surprise there. "Obama has a prolific presidential lineage that features Democrats and Republicans. His distant cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee" salvationrevelation.com...

"Obama's mother, Ann, brought to his gene pool a descent from the 17th-century plantation owner Mareen Duvall," he told Britain's Sunday Telegraph. "She is an ancestor of the Duchess of Windsor."

and

"[Obama] has a rich mixture of European ancestors, including the early medieval kings of England and Scotland, a signatory of the Magna Carta, and, for good measure, an Irish emigrant from County Offaly," he explained.

www.people.com...

No one votes for anyone that does not belong to 13 Bloodlines. No one is elected who is not preselected.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
So now we know how an unknown African-American, a former street organizer made his way from Trinity Church in Chicago to being the Democrat candidate for President of the United States. He was backed by the Trilateralists and the Bildeberg group, following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter.

He wasn't just a street organizer. He was a community organizer, but he was hardly without elite connections before he became a senator. Barack Obama met his wife, working at Sidley Austin, one of the most powerful law firms in Chicago. He has taught law at the University of Chicago, one of the most prestigious universities, where many powerful people have attended or been on the faculty. Obama is a member of the Chicago political machine from where he has derived his support. Obama didn't just get tapped by Bilderberger or anyone else out of nowhere. He worked his way up through the Chicago machine, and he probably promised, and he will represent the Chicago political establishment as president. In the process, he will probably weaken elements of the Washington establishment.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obamas acceptance speech being given in a GREEK temple...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It is interesting to read this thread right after the DNC and the incident with the ABC reporter (See video in link below) I would like to know why the ABC reporter was arrested for allegedly "trespassing" on the sidewalk in front of the Brown Hotel; although the Brown Hotel states that it "owns the sidewalk in front of " their hotel. Apparantly, the day before there were several reporters and camerman filming, interviewing, etc and the Hotel didn't call police. Why this guy the day after? And why did the Denver Police unecessarily treat him so rough? The video was a little shocking and I am disappointed that ABC is not asking in depth questions and demanding answers about this apparent injustice.

www.abcnews.go.com...

Supposedly the Brown Hotel is reported to be the most swanky hotel in Denver and is a hub for the rich and famous. Who didn't want to be seen? Who was the Brown Hotel management trying to protect? Curious as to whether any members of the CFR and TLC were staying at this hotel..

I have some digging to do............

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know if McCain visited the Bilderbergers at all?

I believe they talk to both candidates, but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is anybody surprised that Obama picked one of the deepest connected Washington insiders, Joe Biden, as his V.P choice?

Here's a hint... start googling Biden, his son, Perseus LLC, McGuire Woods, Mark Brzezinski, Smith Foods, and George Soros and see where the trail leads.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
Does anyone know if McCain visited the Bilderbergers at all?

I believe they talk to both candidates, but I could be wrong.

Lord Rothschild HELD A HUGE FUNDRAISER AND BACKS John McCain and Lord Rothschild is the head of the Bilderbergers in Europe..Google Rothschild and Bilderbergers and see below for the McCain connection.
rinf.com...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Remember what happened after Carter lost the re-election ? We were screwed a long time ago. Imagine if that bullet did kill Reagan...... My question is this, given the choice who would you vote for ? The Bush puppet or the guy who is gonna piss a lot of corporations off ?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

what will be will be .god bless .

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
No matter who you cast your vote, both candidates have ties to the Bilderberg Group and AIPAC (Israel lobby). The situation in the Middle East and Bilderberg affairs will remain unchanged therefore.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

No, this IS the end (of "life" as we know it). For centuries, our apathy and ignorance has allowed the progression of The New World Order. There was a plan for "America," long before there was an America, to be the headquarters for a conspiracy to enslave the entire human race. We've been living under the veil of illusion that we're free but, the truth is, there has been a gradual enslavement process occurring since America was "acquired."

We've been trained to focus on money, materialism, fun, what's in it for me, right now, any way I can get it... and we've been transformed into shallow, greedy, materialistic drones who judge anyone (although never given that right) who doesn't fit into the mold that society has been programmed to accept. I've been trying to educate people for the last 4 years but I feel my efforts have been futile. There will be a nasty revolution before the end comes and it can't be stopped. This election was pivotal in the advancement of The NWO. Obama's election is extremely calculated and will be the catalyst in much misery and suffering. Very possibly, by late 2009 - early 2010. It's time to prepare yourselves for what's to come. awakeningofamerica.org.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
For an analysis of HOW deep Obama is with the Bilderbergers and how they plan to use him to bring in the New World Order, take a gander at this thread over in the Above Politics forum of ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is sobering for those who voted Obama, and disquieting for those who opposed his election for the wrong reasons.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

By: Aricash
www.aricash.com...

Obama and McCain both have ties with the CFR.

But Obama was promoted heavily by CNN, HBO and other Big News Media that run by Black Americans. CNN chairman is Richard Dean Parsons, a black American and also a member of CFR. Oprah also promoted Obama heavily.

McCain was promoted partially by Fox News and other News Media run by white Americans. Fox News chairman Rupert Murdoch, a Australian-American and also a member of CFR.

Actually, it’s a battle between CFR candidates and not a battle of Race or Color.

Both candidates were chosen by CFR to run but the one who will win is…

- the Master of Feeding the Simpletons with Promises.

- the Most Obedient Puppet who is eager to follow his Boss.

Although, McCain has also ties with CFR, was a maverick and has own thinking. He may not be the Most Obedient Puppet so Obama gained the most support from CFR.

You can watch this coming years that no Significant Change will be implemented by the new administration. The CFR’s Boss will decide which policy to make and to change. The President is just a Puppet.

We can see that the American Collective Consciousness has been collapsed already. Nowadays, there are many Simpletons either black or white who would like to be feed by a politician’s promises.

But this is the Reality!

We can’t do anything about it unless Most of us will Take Full Responsibility on our own Consciousness.

References:

Barrack Hussein Obama ILLUMINATI:
www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama is a ZIONIST ILLUMINATI:
www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama/CFR/Bush bloodline Connection:
www.youtube.com...

Barack is asked about the CFR/NAU
www.youtube.com...

CFR Annotated Membership Roster: A - Z
www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

Bilderberg Luminary To Select Obama’s Running Mate:
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

" Lord Rothschild HELD A HUGE FUNDRAISER AND BACKS John McCain "

A guy like that can afford to give the appearance of support that is as sincere as a paint job over rust.

And since it was not anybodys guess who the victor was going to be, I'm going with a dog n pony show

for the truth about the kind of support it really was as opposed to the real thing...

Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There is no change, Obama is a nice guy, but the people behind him are the ones in control. Too bad, Obama will get corrupted and his character changed.

I think he was used to give hope to America, but in the end its the same game, now people have the fake idea that things will get better.

A very well done job from the hidden faces.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Obama is in fact another tool. His advisor before and now is Zbigniew Brzezinski. google this character and you will see that he is Bilderberger and Trilateralist all the way. The guru of the One World Government.

www.nysun.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join