It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
New to Carter???? Then let me put it in perspective.

Obama advisor raises concerns
Zbigniew Brzezinski defended attack on US Jewish lobby; but analysts warn against hasty conclusions

www.ynetnews.com...

Who is Zbigniew Brzezinski?

Senator Obama is standing by one of his top foreign policy advisers, Zbigniew Brzezinski, despite concerns that aligning with the former aide to President Carter will undermine Mr. Obama's support with the pro-Israel community.

Mr. Brzezinski, who served as national security adviser in the Carter administration, introduced Mr. Obama before a major policy speech on Iraq yesterday in Iowa, where the Illinois senator praised his work on the Camp David Accords and called him "one of our most outstanding thinkers."

www.nysun.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

The one time I would ever support abortion was when he was born. He is one evil man like Kissinger...........two peas in the pod for the NWO....

reply to post by Animal

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
New to Carter???? Then let me put it in perspective.

Obama advisor raises concerns
Zbigniew Brzezinski defended attack on US Jewish lobby; but analysts warn against hasty conclusions

www.ynetnews.com...

Who is Zbigniew Brzezinski?

Senator Obama is standing by one of his top foreign policy advisers, Zbigniew Brzezinski, despite concerns that aligning with the former aide to President Carter will undermine Mr. Obama's support with the pro-Israel community.

Mr. Brzezinski, who served as national security adviser in the Carter administration, introduced Mr. Obama before a major policy speech on Iraq yesterday in Iowa, where the Illinois senator praised his work on the Camp David Accords and called him "one of our most outstanding thinkers."

www.nysun.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

The one time I would ever support abortion was when he was born. He is one evil man like Kissinger...........two peas in the pod for the NWO....

War, martial law in the US and dollar crash is coming. If it start before the elections then the attacks will start happening in the US, Bush will declare martial law like Nixon and FDR was going to do and the dollar will crash....dictatorship on the platter. This will be the fourth attempt at a military coup against the US government by the American Military Complex since 1933, fact.

reply to post by Animal

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
War, martial law in the US and dollar crash is coming.

When Mica Brzezinski (daughter of ZBIGNIEW) and 'Morning Joe' (i swear didnt murder my 28 year old personal secretary Lori Klausutis - found dead at her desk in his florida congressional office) Scarborough - are giving us a daily dose of MSnews, I somehow feel 'coming' should be changed to 'came'.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very good,very true.WHY are all the thinkers asleep or just don't care anymore.The people left to be prez are an insult to all Americans.This is a culmination of what the american people have become!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

The Democratic National Comitte has recieved 3 million in contributions from lobbyists leading up to this nomination so far. The RNC has recieved 30 million in contributions from Lobbyists since McCain became the front runner. It would be hard to make the case that big business is placing it's bet on Obama.

Most people have no understanding of what's going on. Let me explain.

Lobbyists are typically lawyers who are hired to represent a particular industry or cause. They will lobby for policies favorable to the oil industry, for example.

Perseus LLC is a hedge fund. This means they are unregulated for the most part, and their investments are 100% NOT transparent. I.e., nobody really knows, or can find out, exactly what they are invested in. In addition, unlike a mutual fund, the managers of Perseus get either 20% or 25% of the profits they make by investing other people's money.

So why is this significant?

Because the managers of Perseus do not represent any particular industry. They can place their bets on any industry whenever it suits them. They have about $3 billion in bets placed right now. And they are the same people who are managing Obama's campaign.

The $30 million in contributions by lobbyists to the RNC means nothing. It's a drop in the bucket, and it's not focused in any one area.

These people want you to keep on the partisan blinders. They want you to immediately defend one candidate or the other as soon as your candidate is exposed. In fact, they PLAN on this.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Senator Obama is standing by one of his top foreign policy advisers, Zbigniew Brzezinski,

Until Brzezinski is outted too far and then Obama will use the same tired old line - "This isn't the Zbigniew Brzezinski that I knew".

just like he said -
This isn't the Rev. Wright I knew, and
This isn't the Tony Rezko I knew

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Once again if you are looking for some sterile campaign without nafarious players "trying" to influence the candidates then you might have some luck with a Ron Paul type campaign....but of course they don't do very well do they?
You pick out a President of the U.S. from George Washington thru George Bush that hasn't had to climb in bed at some point with some unsavory people then this issue could merit....no, from what I have read so far, it doesn't even merit being mentioned on the news....maybe.....that is why it hasn't.

All good points, but you are overlooking something much more important.

1. Obama's entire campaign has been about positioning himself as an outsider not under the influence of lobbyists or Washington insiders, and

2. The people backing Obama run multi-billion dollar private equity firms, i.e., hedge funds. The fund managers, like James Johnson, stand to make hundreds of millions personally as the result of U.S. policy decisions.

3. Unlike lobbyists whose interests are public and documented, the holdings of Perseus are private, and the money these people make could be from policies affecting and number of industries, including banking, biotech, energy, and currency trading. In fact, the fund managers at Perseus could be in line to make hundreds of millions if the U.S. dollar continues to decline.

In summary, there is a great potential for a conflict of interest between Perseus' fund managers, one of which is helping to run Obama's campaign, and the interests of the U.S. And there is no way of knowing what conflicts might exist. Further, it is disingenuous for Obama to claim there are no potential conflicts of interests, and that his stance on not taking PAC money has any substance.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paisley101
jamie83...can you possibly furnish a link to your information? I want to post it to Oped News and Huffington Post, but I need a confirmed link to do so! Thanks

Huffington isn't going to publish this.

Just link to Perseusllc.com and and news stories that refer to Jim Johnson, aka, James Johnson.

I would think that people sympathetic to Hillary would be all over the Perseus/Medusa symbolism. The truth is they knew about this for months. I'm not sure any media outlet is going to touch this.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmiasma

Goldman Sachs $571,330

You don't really need to go much further. James Johnson, the man Obama picked to head his VP selection committee, is also a board member of Goldman Sachs.

So while Obama claims that he is outside the sphere of influence of big business and lobbyists because he doesn't take money from lobbyists, he is being funded, and his campaign is being managed, by Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs Directors

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshowAbsolutely, but blanket statements over the incredible lack of evidence, and guilt by association...come on people, you can think better than this! I'm a huge conspiracy theorist, and I don't like the Bilderburger group at all, but I also see a bunch of balony when it's right there.

The problem isn't with James Johnson's association with the Bilderberg Group per se. It's the fact that he is also is Vice-Chairman of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund, Perseus LLC, and on the Board at Goldman Sachs, while at the same time Obama is telling people he is "different" in that he isn't taking money from lobbyists.

The truth is that the people backing Obama, both organizationally and financially, have BILLIONS of dollars in bets placed on the policies that will be implemented after the next election.

Do we know what these bets are? Should we know? Is Obama going to tell us? Is the news media going to even mention these relationships?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontabDo you think any of his positions are dishonest? Which ones?

Let's start with this one:

“I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more than any other candidate in this race to take on lobbyists — and won. They have not funded my campaign, they will not run my White House, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I am president.”

— Barack Obama, Speech in Des Moines, IA, November 10, 2007

It is intellectually dishonest for Obama to brag about not taking money from lobbyists, and not having lobbyists set his agenda, when he has a manager of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund who sits on the board of Goldman Sachs pick the VP.

True, Goldman Sachs and Perseus LLC are not registered lobbyists, but they don't have to be. It would be like having the CEO of Exxon run his campaign, and then make the claim that he isn't influenced by "big oil".

The entire image he's based his candidacy on is a lie.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Tri Lateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Masons, Rothschilds....whatever the name...whomever the real faces behind the names....one thing is obvious. We are already living in the NWO.

At the end of WW II, global political, military, and finacial leaders came together and laid out a plan. A plan which was implemented succesufully, and we are in the midst of today.

Folks are worried about the price of a barrel of oil and thier carbon footprints?

Don't look at what they want you to look at.... Be vigilant...Be observant. Secure your personal safety and freedom. Ensure your survival.

Rely on no one but yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It was reported earlier that the Vice-Presidential is outside the official Obama campaign. At the lower levels and at least to some extent at the higher levels of Obama's campaign, his people believe in what Obama is saying. The real is question is what Obama will do if elected.

First, how much power would a president Obama have? How much could he be controlled by bribes, blackmail, threats, etc? Second, what does he really want to do.

If Obama can't be easily controlled, I don't see why he wouldn't try to live up to his campaign promises. Doing so would maintain/increase his popularity and leave him with a good legacy. Furthermore, it should allow him to maintain a great deal of political after leaving the whitehouse.

If he wants to personally enrich himself, there should be plenty of opportunities for him to do that as president without letting corporations run his white house. He can make millions just from speeches and books. However, I doubt that will be the focus of presidency.

I don't know what he is going to when elected. However, in speeches he has told his supporters that they need to be ready to help him fight the Washington establishment AFTER he is elected. I understood him as saying that even if he is elected the powers that be might not let him do much. However, he's been creating a grassroots movement of smart, dedicated, and well-trained volunteers. If he is planning to betray these people, why he is bothering to have them trained?

The fact is he has been working on building a power base, which is indepedent of the corporate structure. To some extent, he may still be dependent on the traditional elites, but he has shown a desire to move away from that.

I think Hillary was supposed to win, and she knew it. When she didn't win, she had to ask her backers what to do. Obama may not have been the elites first choice, but that doesn't mean he is unacceptable from their perspective, either. Furthermore, they still have McCain. We also don't know what sort of behind the scenes leverage everyone has, either.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what's next on the Obama smear campaign...oh i know...he was in on the plot for the WTC bombing...no..no..he murdered vince foster...wait ..wait... he been running drugs into chicago and selling them in elementary schools....no...no... i got more.....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab

If he wants to personally enrich himself, there should be plenty of opportunities for him to do that as president without letting corporations run his white house. He can make millions just from speeches and books. However, I doubt that will be the focus of presidency.

I don't know what he is going to when elected. However, in speeches he has told his supporters that they need to be ready to help him fight the Washington establishment AFTER he is elected.

Obama is already betraying his supporters by implying, day after day, that he is not a Washington insider and that he is not beholden to special interests.

Fact: Obama is being supported by global investment bankers and hedge fund managers who have invested billions into companies which are unknown at this point. These people stand to make hundreds of millions in personal gains based on U.S. foreign and economic policy. Contrary to Obama's claims of being outside of the sphere of influence of corporate donars, he has chosen members of corporations with vested interests to run his campaign.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, as a person who hadn't (previously) been clued in to this, I find it interesting food for thought.

Here's a piece of meat I'd like to throw out, and see if anyone has ideas about it....

That clandestine meeting, between Hil and Bar, at Feinstein's house (sorry if it's been mentioned here, I just skimmed.....just drop the Cliff's notes, if need be).

The whole shebang, the fake Chicago trip, duping the Press all over the place....and, the BB meeting that has been mentioned, of course, over this last weekend, here in Virginia. If it had not been for ATS, they would seem to have been two completely unrelated instances....

OK, thanks....let the feeding begin!! (I have popcorn).

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Former President Carter is perfectly figured into this. Obama's advisor
Zbigniew Brzezinski was an aid forced on President Carter when he was there.......They are part of the Illuminati and Bilderbergers. Brzezinski is one of the most evil, along with Kissinger that you will find anywhere. NSSM 200 Depopulation plan........Obama is surrounded by the Iluminati and their organizations......

www.ynetnews.com...

www.nysun.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

reply to post by Animal

[edit on 8-6-2008 by tgambill]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by crontab

I don't know what he is going to when elected. However, in speeches he has told his supporters that they need to be ready to help him fight the Washington establishment AFTER he is elected.

Obama is already betraying his supporters by implying, day after day, that he is not a Washington insider and that he is not beholden to special interests.

Fact: Obama is being supported by global investment bankers and hedge fund managers who have invested billions into companies which are unknown at this point. These people stand to make hundreds of millions in personal gains based on U.S. foreign and economic policy. Contrary to Obama's claims of being outside of the sphere of influence of corporate donars, he has chosen members of corporations with vested interests to run his campaign.

He is supported by the same wealthy people, who support the other campaigns. However, we still don't know what his policies will be. We know who the other candidates are. Since it is harder to tell what Obama will do, we can hope he will be better.

Under Bush, all of the agencies have been run by former corporate insiders. Even if the lobbyists and their bosess still have influence, it will reduce the power of the corporations in Washington. The question is the degree of influence. I think Obama has the best chance to reduce the lobbyist's influence.

Everyone wants to reduce lobbyist's power unless it is THEIR lobbyist. I think has a good plan for making the government more transparent, and allowing people to fight the lobbyists. He plans to allow citizen participation over the internet, which his volunteers can help lead.

I see Obama's stance as being that he will give people the tools to fight the lobbyists, and he will hire more neutral public officials. However, it will still be up to the people to argue against the corporate lobbyists. He is training volunteers, who should be able to lead these fights.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Obama is the NWO puppet. He is the chosen puppet to further the agenda. The powers that be want him in charge in aims to unite the Middle East under America's wing.

These investment bankers are idiots to think Obama wouldn't let Iran trounce most of the Middle East in the name of radical Islam if elected.

Obama doesn't know much about world dynamics or economics. His advisors do not know much, but the investment bankers running the global economy do. They want the New World Order to get control over all markets at once and make unprecedented profits. Obama is there to push the NWO agenda, but if political winds should change, he will stand by the Muslims (as he said in his book).

[edit on 9-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
James A. Johnson is the person selected by Obama to head his Vice-Presidential Search Committee. [snip]Because James A. Johnson is a Vice-Chairman of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund and merchant bank, and a business partner of George Soros.[snip]So if a powerful man like Johnson is Vice-Chairman of this investment fund, then who is the Chairman?[snip]Try Frank Pearl,[snip]Frank Pearl's biography on his own web site identifies him as an active member of the Americans for Bilderberg group. There is now a proven, direct link between Obama and the Bilderbergers.

So, you have a guy on Obama's VP selection comittee who works with a guy who supports the BG. And you think that's proof of a connection to the BG itself?
All I see is you playing 6 degree's of Kevin bacon. And then claiming that it means something.

What may be even more astounding is that nobody in the main stream media has reported on this.

Seriously, why would they?
OMG a rich guy works with someone who's part of a presidential campaigne!
How is that news worthy?

So now we know how an unknown African-American...

1)Actually we don't know how,since you haven't bothered to explained the HOW of anything.
2) Obama isn't an "unknown" anything, his stances/positions can been seen by either going to his website which is very detailed, or by looking him up on say, wikpedia whicha pretty good bio. There is no missing time in his life in which we don't know where he was or what he did.

He was backed by the Trilateralists and the Bildeberg group, following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter.

How is Obama "backed" by these people?
Money?
Sure you can show that they are rich.
Can you show that t hey are finacially supporting his campaigne?
Cause a skimmed through the thread, and besides a bunch of self congradulating on finding this "Hidden" link, I saw a bunch of unbacked/unproven claims that they were somehow finacially backing him and thus responsible for his rise to power.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join