It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I think you all will find the answers/correlation to this in symbology, period. No matter what,they can't stop feeding their egos and symbology is an ancient instinct bred within us,who/what we relate to. Symbology itsself will provide all the answers you are looking for.

Bingo!

I agree with this statement 100% and I plan to look up the keywords you offered!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What is it that happens when a post that would begin a new page doesn't display until a second post is made and then the previous post shows up?

Well I suppose I should direct this question to "board business and questions" but I guess I am not that worried about it.

Sorry about the off topic post, but since it just happened I was curious and this is an example of it.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Bilderberg boys will decide who’s Obama’s “chosen” Veep

I'm a real boy now.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
While Obama has received elite support, he has also gotten millions of people to donate and volunteer. He has to consider the power of his various supporters, and work out compromises among his coalition. However, he has put a lot of effort into creating a new grassroots political structure, most of whom probably want an end to the war in Iraq and Universal Healthcare.

Obama's Website explains his positions. Do you think any of his positions are dishonest? Which ones?

Furthermore, Obama has repeatedly stated publicly he believes in meeting with enemies. Many of the bilderbergers are quite powerful. He can offer them something, and in exchange get some of what he wants. He can tell his supporters to support and donate to various other politicians. If he is going to maintain his supporters, he needs to look out for their interests.

Powerful corporate insiders and hedge fund managers negotiate based on realpolitik. You figure how much power everyone has, who can do what for whom, and then you work out a deal. The more power you command, the better deal you get.

If Obama refused to deal with the powers that be, even if he got elected he wouldn't be able to do much. Congress, government bureaucracies, and intelligence agencies could undermine him both overtly and covertly. He needs to play the power game, and he is doing it. However, he seems to be doing it in a way that will likely reduce (but likely not eliminate) corporate influence. He is not the messiah, but he may yet be an effective politician.

Many seem to believe Obama is either the messiah or the devil. Such thinking doesn't explain anything. Politics is not the art of perfection. However, don't let Obama's imperfections trick you into helping a worse candidate get elected. Even if all politicians are corrupt, it still pays to support the one, who you believe has the best chance of advancing your interests.

Only two kinds of people can afford the luxury of acting on principle, those with absolute power and those with none and no desire to get any...everyone else who wants to be effective in politics has to learn to be ‘unprincipled’ enough to compromise in order to see their principles succeed. (Rogers 1990: 12)

www.infed.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Animal.....it's NOT the end. Please understand that there is ONE WAY OUT and that is to invite Jesus Christ into your heart, since HE IS THE LORD AND SAVIOR. It is God's plan to send HIS SON, JESUS, who died in our place to pay for our sins, to rescue us from this whole mess. THIS IS THE WAY OUT.

So you need not despair, just remember to invite Him in, study His Word in a good Bible-study church, and realize that HIS KINGDOM IS AT HAND. God has A GOOD PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE. Satan's plan IS LITERALLY THE NWO for the ultimate destruction of mankind.

The Rapture is the next blessed event to occur very soon, and in that event all Christian believers will be gathered up to be with the Lord, all in the twinkling of an eye.

ALL THIS THAT I TELL YOU IS TRUE....DON'T BE FOOLISH AND BRUSH IT ASIDE. THIS IS YOUR WAY OUT!!! And of course, everyone's way out.

E-mail me at sunsplash1904@yahoo.com for more info on this, if you like.

-- Linda

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
Even if all politicians are corrupt, it still pays to support the one, who you believe has the best chance of advancing your interests.

A.) That goes without saying and is a big reason people are opposing him. Not everyone is Left.

B.) It appears there will be no advancing of interests anyway, only more of the same wrapped up in a personality designed to fool the people, and it is working so very well. Havn't we seen this over and over again, lots of talk about change and new policies only to be slowly forgotten and never fulfilled over the course of the following 4 years.

Have we not learned anything, it's like we haven't even evolved. The human race really is sheepish. Screw all of them, we must vow absolutely zero support, not semi support because you have a feeling this one is the one, lol. We should refuse support of all these candidates, but of all of them I find Obama to be so very dangerous after seeing his ability to manipulate on such a massive scale, he is hardly qualified to run for State Governor let alone President and he is the only one to offend me on a personal level. I find this whole thing disgusting, irresponsible and depressing....Pathetic.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

OK , this is new to me . Bill Clinton is a Bildreberger and Hillary has been to their meetings--so what's your point.Hillary was actually picked by them.I wonder what happened

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

How do we know that Obama was not forced to pick JJ to select the VP? He probably didn't even have the choice. There is no proof that the Bildebergers backed Obama from the very beginning.

The fact that the rich and powerful are now backing the likely President of the US is no surprise to me. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I still believe his campaign had a message of authentic change. Think about it this way, if the Obama team lets the nation down when he assumes the presidency, it will be very difficult to convince the American people in the future that it matters who we vote for.

Few of us are naive enough to assume that there will be radical revolutionary change because Obama is president. But he set the bar of expectations high. Suddenly millions of youth and formerly apathetic voters are voting and paying attention. What will happen to everyone if we learn that Obama was just an illusion?

I have faith that the American people can separate authenticity from illusion...and if the Bildebergers truly have control over Obama's presidency, they better give us a fricking good illusion.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow Jamie, just... wow!

Thanks for the post, top-notch and well done!
Whilst my knowledge in such areas as Bilderbergers, NWO or just "The Wizard" is pretty green, my belief has always been this as far as our fine US politics goes something like this:

Somewhere, someone has an agenda... and likewise, someone elsewhere holds the means to make it happen. While by themselves they may seem innocent enough, if you get enough of these people in a room together sooner or later you will end up with a monster designed to efficiently wreak havoc upon the people.

And no, that isn't a Jefferson quote... just me speaking from the head.
It astounds me to think that most (majority rules) people here in the US think it's all hunky dory, all their votes count... and we choose who rules. It's been said enough though... no need to beat a dead horse.
To me... this whole Clinton/Obama Obama/Clinton thing has just been a three ring circus from the get go... IMHO. You really can't have one without the other, there are still alot of people that have prejudices against having a Woman, or a Black Man as president let alone running against one another. Divide and conquer. So now the dealer has the cards in the hand, the poker face is on... and honestly the most important thing is the "ace in the hole" VP. Once that is announced we will hopefully have a larger understanding of the "scheme" of things, ya know.

I have some more thoughts on this matter, but for now I will leave those to myself until future updates. Methinks this will not go silently.

Btw, great work all...

T-

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This is one of Medusa's sisters. In later Greek times these Gorgons would be portrayed as monsters, but in more ancient times they were powerful goddesses. Notice that this Gorgon's serpent-encircled head is shaped like a pot with a cut-away portion extending from the crown to the third-eye chakra. The pot looks as if it's filled with a miniature ocean, but it's really Gorgon blood, which could kill, but could also restore the dead to life. This head holds a compact little universe filled with power. In its way, I see this as an early Grail.

I would have never made the association of the third eye chakra and Medusa.

Obviously I can't shake the need to study the symbolism of Persues and the players in the myth.

Pegasus is the white horse that caused the fountain of the Muses to activate. This was on Mount Helicon. Consider meditation and the spiral energy called Kundalini or the coiled serpent which rises up from the base of the spine to the Pineal Gland of the brain. Now consider the fact that the word Helicon which is the sacred mountain of the Muses, means spiral. So Helicon the sacred mountain of the Muses is the spiral energy which rises in meditation to bring us to the place of enlightenment....

I added this part because I discovered that Pegasus is the child that was born out of Medusa's neck when it was severed. We should also keep in mind that back in the times of the Templar's demise they were accused of worshipping a severed head.

Another point of interest is that Persues was led to the Graeae sisters who had no eyes individually, but were united by a SINGLE EYE. These sisters were the ones who led him to the Nymphs who gave him the helmet of invisibility and the bag for the head and either the nymphs or Hermes gave him the winged sandles.

It may be a stretch to many of you but I can't help but associate the helmet of invisibility and winged sandles as a form of invisible flight and wouldn't that sure be a powerful weapon in this day and age!

For the record I don't believe that Hillary would be Medusa in this theme some of us are pondering, for one reason is that he isn't "eliminating" her, but embracing her at this point.

I have wondered if the symbology of Persues is more to cut off a path of enlightenment or "bridge" to the Gods for we "useless eaters".

I know many of you think that this is too far out of the factual realm to belong to this thread, but I still wanted to share my observations and ideas as this company has some big players in it for sure.

Source of the external content

Pegasus is the white horse that caused the fountain of the Muses to activate. This was on Mount Helicon. Consider meditation and the spiral energy called Kundalini or the coiled serpent which rises up from the base of the spine to the Pineal Gland of the brain. Now consider the fact that the word Helicon which is the sacred mountain of the Muses, means spiral. So Helicon the sacred mountain of the Muses is the spiral energy which rises in meditation to bring us to the place of enlightenment....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Despite the fact that I explained the script for the cheap illuminati theater "Comeback kid Clinton 'elected' the last president of the US" aka"BushClinton, the last antichrist", and "Clinton suspends campaign, endorses Obama" as the final chapter before the curtain falls (1), the sheep don't get a thing.

Clinton suspends campaign, endorses Obama" theater explained
This is nothing but an act to sell better Clinton, using the mind control technique of acceptance by association.
To better sell the "victory" of 5 pct Clinton, she is previously (i.e. now) sold as the candidate who, despite having received "more votes" (2), was a "victim of the delegates system", and yet was such a "fair player" by calling her "crowd" to fully stand behind Obama.
So when next the curtain will fall, it will be easier to have the sheep cheering what they just watched on stage.
In other words: when after the coming "scandal" chapter "forcing" Obama to exit the "race", he will appeal to his crowd to "stand with all their forces behind Clinton against McCain".

As I explained previously, you, the sheep, are long past the point of still having any chance to understand any illuminati theater until you will be slaughtered. (3)
Because you accepted to carry the mark of the beast.

Notes
(1) All has been explained long ago:
last-antichrist.blogspot.com...
end-times-data.blogspot.com...
end-times-prophet.blogspot.com...
end-times-computers.blogspot.com...

(2) This is how the illuminati media sells the ca. one million votes Clinton got in the primaries, as she "concedes": "About 18 million people voted for Clinton. It was the closest a woman has come to capturing a political party nomination for the presidency." (Associated Press - June 7)

(3) The HORRIBLE TRUTH abou YOU, the sheep
mind-control-for-dummies.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is interesting.

Thank you for the Papal Coat of Arms nod. Does the current holy father have a strong linkage to Africa through his previous church gigs?

Why that image?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible
Despite the fact that I explained the script for the cheap illuminati theater "Comeback kid Clinton 'elected' the last president of the US" aka"BushClinton, the last antichrist", and "Clinton suspends campaign, endorses Obama" as the final chapter before the curtain falls (1), the sheep don't get a thing.

BAHH- First of all you and your GOD can kiss my 'muttonous' rear.

Now I should appologize - for the fact that Mythology and Revelations are not my strong suits – but is this what you are shooting at?

1) The antichrist dies yet is resurrected at the dawn of the End times. (Corrrect?)

Interpretation:
( the PTB actual first choice – Hillary is politically resurrected from death after she has conceded - due to a future 'bump')

2) Obama is Perseus who has lopped off the head of Meddussa (as a Messiah if you will) with his overt 'Perseus LLC' support.

Interpretation

(The very first description of the Beast that comes out of the Sea shows that it brings with it a dead head:
"And saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.... And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death..." (13:1,3, KJV)
www.redmoonrising.com...

That is - resurrected Hillary as Meddusa (dead-head) antichrist.

" The Beast that comes out of the Abyss is the Antichrist himself, as explained in Revelation 17:8,"

A stretch - but it seems in keeping with the OP and ongoing discussion and your point. If Hillary gets back in somehow I’d be surprised but then again
Larry Sinclair
is still floating around “unmentioned” by the MSM.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Pawnhaus]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Pawnhaus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Regarding the Bilderberg attendee list, henceforth, there must be a way to keep track of every single participant and the corporation they are tied to by logging every thing they get involved in over the next few years.

Maybe the wiki may be a good place to visually chart and map this stuff.

Maybe within the next few months there will be enough info to show particular patterns forming.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems things have gotten a bit extreme when you consider we're talking about a bunch of rich, spoiled socialites.

The are people who have convinced themselves that 'nature' has chosen them to rule. As I had paraphrased much earlier, they were born on third base and are arrogant enough to think they hit a triple.

Around that hubris, as usual, a gigantic 'mythos' has been created to veil the truth. Imperialist schemers have done this for centuries. It is their way of mocking people. Is there an observable theoretical plan in action? Do we simply 'watch' the play unfold?

It helps to understand the players, and that is where the this search began. Who, where, when.

Stick with facts. The rest is metaphysical mind play.

I can appreciate the subtlety of the 'language' they employ. But this line of prophetic inquiry is not conducive to the 'facts' anymore now than it ever has been.

Why the secrecy? Why the media's lackluster coverage. Why the resistance to inquiry? How do we accept this?

Our esteemed fellow member crontab writes:

Furthermore, Obama has repeatedly stated publicly he believes in meeting with enemies. Many of the bilderbergers are quite powerful. He can offer them something, and in exchange get some of what he wants. He can tell his supporters to support and donate to various other politicians. If he is going to maintain his supporters, he needs to look out for their interests.

I find it difficult to remain complacently understanding, assuming the premise that he is simply "meeting with the enemy." Primarily because it represents a tacit recognition of their existence as a world power (as an organization.) A world power which shuns examination. Mr. Obama, following this line of reasoning, it only free to exchange something of his own with them, he cannot, nor can any President, assume the authority of the people to deal with a 'secret' group based on an exchange of 'unknown' terms.

Sadly, and from the perspective of a 'protector' of the American people, he should recognize that if they ARE a world power, as a group, they qualify to be considered a threat. And secrecy is no reassurance of trust to the American people, if I might be so bold as to assert.

Also, strictly from a 'political' perspective, this concept of "If he is going to maintain his supporters, he needs to look out for their interests." there is an issue to be raised. Supporters or not - every American's interests should be what he is looking out for, not just the money holders. In his defense, this is a dynamic of our commercially driven campaigning model and political party mechanics.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I found this interesting. tekgnosis.typepad.com...

It is a list of this year Bilderberg attendees that is currently taking place.

This one is pretty intereting.

USA Holbrooke, Richard C. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
First of all the title of this thread is painfully misleading. Guilt by association is not proof of anything but your own paranoia. Consider BO's quick rise to power. It has not been funded by "Global Bankers", it has been funded by millions of average Americans who have bought into and believe in his message. His climb to the top has absolutely nothing to do with the Bildebergers. I'm not implying that nefarious forces have NOT attached themselves to Obama as he has risen, I am simply implying that perhaps for Obama to gain the highest office in the world he has to play amongst the wicked.

Find power and corruption is always present. If you hope to obtain power you will be forced to face and interact with this corruption. There is simply no way around it. I suspect that he is associating with these people because at this point he has no choice. I truly believe his motivations and desires are still the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What will happen to everyone if we learn that Obama was just an illusion?

Not 'if' ... but WHEN. WHEN everyone learns that Obama was just an illusion.

What will happen? Hopefully all those who voted for Mr. change/hope/unity will have learned a valuable lesson and they won't be bamboozled ever again.

(Also - Hopefully he won't have destroyed America with his barackracy .. his taxing America into a depression ..)

I have faith that the American people can separate authenticity from illusion...

I don't. If the American people could separate authenticity from illusion then Obamessiah wouldn't be the nominee.

Rezko. Ayers. Ping pong ball tourneys. No experience - just speeches.

Complete illusion.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Stick with facts...Why the secrecy? Why the media's lackluster coverage. Why the resistance to inquiry?

I couldn’t agree more. So let’s look at the very assertion of this thread. Hillary and Obama met either in Chantilly Thursday night - or at Senators Feinstein’s home nearby as posted in the MSM.

..and the basic concession timeline needs to be threshed out more.

3rd - Final Primary returns
4th - First MSM hints that Hills will concede 'on Saturday'
5th - Obama in VA (campaigning?), Hillary is in town (why?)
5th - BB meeting start date.

Could there have been others besides Hills and Obama at Feinstein’s if indeed they stayed in as reported instead of attending the nearby event.

Why did Obama shake his entire press gaggle by locking them 'by force and deception' onto an airplane that night and send them on to Chicago - instead of just letting them deplane......

It does seems resonable that Hillary waited untill the 4th to assess the super/delegate avalanche. Her Saturday press withdrawal is anybodies guess - why not Friday right after the previous nights secret meeting!

Did the BB meeting influence the timing of her concession. or is it so incredulous to suggest that the BB's set their DC date long in advance to coincide with the last US primaries? And what if either of the candidates had simply dropped out earlier in the campaign prior to this Chantilly meeting - what would they have to talk about then - the continued success of Fluoride? Kidding aside, there is NET gossip that suggests that their meeting location this time in N.America was both a last minute surprise and fell outside of a 'normal' sequence of foreign locations?

JAMIE83 - good thread, thanx.

.. dont be too worried about your personal safety because of it though. As long as Larry Sinclair is still publically handing out 'I blew Obama' fliers outside events like the recent Democratic Election Committee meeting on FL/MI held in DC last week - I think you're fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join