It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The main stream media is never going to tell you what you're about to read here. Please read this with an open mind and visit the link I've provided at the bottom of this post.

James A. Johnson is the person selected by Obama to head his Vice-Presidential Search Committee. The main stream media hasn't told you much about Johnson other than the fact that he lead John Kerry's VP search committee.

But why?

Because James A. Johnson is a Vice-Chairman of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund and merchant bank, and a business partner of George Soros. Johnson also was the chairman of investment house Lehman Brothers. Johnson is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

So if a powerful man like Johnson is Vice-Chairman of this investment fund, then who is the Chairman?

Try Frank Pearl, who not surprisingly is also a member of the CFR. Even more astounding, Frank Pearl's biography on his own web site identifies him as an active member of the Americans for Bilderberg group. There is now a proven, direct link between Obama and the Bilderbergers. What may be even more astounding is that nobody in the main stream media has reported on this.

So now we know how an unknown African-American, a former street organizer made his way from Trinity Church in Chicago to being the Democrat candidate for President of the United States. He was backed by the Trilateralists and the Bildeberg group, following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter.

This is not speculation. This is not rumor. This is not some wild conspiracy theory. This is documented.

And now we can understand why the main stream media has been obsessed with Obama's associations with Rev. Wrigth and William Ayers, and has been silent on Obama's association with James Johnson and Frank Pearl. Rev. Wright and William Ayers, and the "Michelle tape" that's been rumored are designed distractions to keep the public from focusing on Obama's associations with groups like the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, and the Bilderberg group.

And by the way, the name of Johnson and Pearl's investment bank, which he founded in 1995? Perseus, LLC. And for those of you who might have forgotten your greek mythology, Perseus became a hero for cutting off the head of Medusa.

Coincidence? There's no such thing as coincidence. On their web site they have images of Perseus holding the severed head of Medusa.

Wait... did I mention that James Johnson is on the board of Goldman Sachs? Or that former Clinton cabinet member Richard Holbrooke is also a Vice-Chairman of Perseus? Or that that the Vice President of Finance at Perseus LLC held a similar position at the Carlyle Group? Or that the Managing Director of Perseus was formerly a Vice President at Enron?

So for everybody who has fallen in love with Obama and who has bought into his speeches about changing the culture in Washington, know that you are supporting the candidate hand-picked by the most elite, powerful men in the world, who literally are members of the Bildeberg group.

Are you sure you want these people in the White House? Do you think the masses who show up and cheer Obama have any idea of these connections?

Go Here to Discover Who is Backing Obama

Frank H. Pearl (Washington, D.C.), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Perseus, founded the firm in 1995....

Mr. Pearl is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Institute for International Economics, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and is a participating member of the American Friends of Bilderberg.

James A. Johnson (Washington, D.C.) is a Vice Chairman of Perseus. Mr. Johnson was a Managing Director in Corporate Finance at Lehman Brothers. Mr. Johnson was Executive Assistant to Vice President Walter F. Mondale, where he advised the Vice President on domestic and foreign policy and political matters.

Mr. Johnson also serves on the Boards of Directors of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., KB Home, Target Corporation, Temple-Inland, Inc., and UnitedHealth Group. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the National Museum of African American History and Culture, and the Trilateral Commission.

And one more thing. Obama also named African-American Eric Holder to his VP search committee. You will hearing a lot about Holder because he was involved in pardoning Mark Rich and the two members of the Weather Underground when Clinton left office.

Why did Obama pick Holder?

So the media can focus on Holder's dubious past, and that fact that he's a black man, while failing to mention anything about James Johnson and Frank Pearl.

I will promise you you're not going to hear one mention about Johnson being the Vice-Chairman of Perseus, but you'll hear about Holder and the Weather Underground for weeks. It's part of the plan.

Edit: Fixed title.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
From Perseus web site:

Perseus Cutting Off Medusa's head, main page:

Perseus Being Given the Helmut of Invisibility

Why the focus on this imagery on a hedge fund web site?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
There is now a proven, direct link between Obama and the Bilderbergers.

Good post. Now I have to admit I need to do some reading up in the TLC and BG o figure out what the hell this means, but I did some digging and you are 100% correct.

#1 JJ is in fact part of the TLC link (strange address huh?)

While I would normally say that just because the president of JJ's company is part of the BG that would mean there is no direct connection, but I don't buy it, I am sure these guys influence each other a lot.

So Okay, there is a link.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I am sincerely disturbed at how deep these connections go, especially in contrast to the image that Obama is portraying as "one of us" -a regular guy who's out to CHANGE the way things work in Washington.

Wasn't it Obama's standard line in the campaign that you can't change the culture of Washington by just letting the same people sit in different seats?

Obama is backed by the same people who backed Jimmy Carter 30 years ago. How is this change?

We are in seriously deep trouble.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Sorry I am new to this line of conspiracy. First off equating this to Carter seems weak, that is simply my opinion. JJ is a common political figure, so you are going to have to do more than simply link obama > JJ > carter.

Tell me where and more importantly why to dig on BG / TLC?

Also when I google JJ I see him linked to Kerry and Mondale but not Carter, a fact that actually if anything does not bode well for Obama as they were both losers. link1
link2

So far what I have read on the TLC makes it seem like an 'old boys club' but not much more. Tell me how this is a threat?

Also I think it would be helpful to create a stronger connection to the BG, and I also need to do some reading on these guys before I admit that there is something to this story.

Still thanks for bringing it to light. Regardless I am not surprised that the rich and powerful are the ones involved in political campaigns, but that does not mean I can not be shown that this is an issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One other thought in terms of how Hillary Clinton fits into this story.

Maybe the Clinton's were getting too powerful, and the powers that be wanted to put Hillary in her place. They hand-picked their candidate, and proceeded to show her she can't win without their backing.

As a consolation, they will put her on the ticket as VP with her newfound understanding that she now knows not to mess with them.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Do they still tell every child born in the USA that they have the potential to be president?

I find it odd that people of clear intelligence on this site appear shocked and awed (couldn’t resist) when they find out that a potential president is 'linked to dubious or nefarious people/organisations). You do not get to any position of power based on your desire to ‘serve’ the populous! Doesn’t it go, 1 term blatant elitist puppet, 1 term covert elitist puppet, 1 term blatant elitist puppet, 1 term covert elitist puppet etc in the US?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Funny how Obama is in VA today. Star and flagged thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
So far what I have read on the TLC makes it seem like an 'old boys club' but not much more. Tell me how this is a threat?

Also I think it would be helpful to create a stronger connection to the BG, and I also need to do some reading on these guys before I admit that there is something to this story.

Still thanks for bringing it to light. Regardless I am not surprised that the rich and powerful are the ones involved in political campaigns, but that does not mean I can not be shown that this is an issue.

Just look at the people employed by Perseus LLC. Former exec from Enron. Former exec from The Carlyle Group. Former Clinton cabinet member. Current Bilderberg member.

How is this a threat?

First, it reveals that Obama's entire mantra of change is hollow.

Second, it strongly suggests that these guys picked Obama, not the other way around.

Third, it is a threat because Perseus has billions invested in private corporations, and their executives like Johnson sit on the boards of some of the largest companies in the world, e.g., Goldman Sachs.

Obama can afford to turn his back on the traditional lobbyists because they a bit players compared to the money behind Perseus.

Specifically, Perseus appears to be heavily invested in "green" energy companies, the same companies who will benefit from the cap-and-trade policies. Obama is a Harvard Law professor. His expertise is not global warming or science, and he must rely on others for direction in this area.

So at the end of the day, billions of dollars are redistributed into the companies owned by Perseus. The execs at Perseus make hundreds of millions personally when their funds go up because they receive 20% of the profits in performance fees. I.e., if their holdings triple from 2 billion to 6 billion they make 20% of a 4 billion profit, or $800 million.

These guys at Perseus are the puppet masters, and they have their financial interests at heart, not the interests of the U.S. They own the media so the general public will never hear of them.

Yes, this is THE very threat that Obama talks about eliminating when he says he doesn't take money from lobbyists. These guys who run the billion dollar hedge funds ARE lobbyists, but not in title. They will pave the way for Obama to become POTUS, and they will make hundreds of millions of dollars on their investment.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Funny how Obama is in VA today. Star and flagged thread.

Yes, the Bilderberg Group is meeting in VA today, right? At Chantilly or someplace? I heard it mentioned on the radio last week.

Is Obama at the meeting?

Yes, I just confirmed it. The Bilderberg meeting starts today in Chantily VA.

Source

[edit on 5-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
I find it odd that people of clear intelligence on this site appear shocked and awed (couldn’t resist) when they find out that a potential president is 'linked to dubious or nefarious people/organisations).

This is more than just being "linked" to these people.

James Johnson is heading Obama's committee to select his Vice President. They're coming right out and telling us that these guys are picking the candidates! Are we too blind to see through this?

Just like Cheney ran the show for Bush, these guys behind the scenes in the Obama camp are running the show. Obama's starting to look like an actor hired to play the part of POTUS.

One thing seems obvious. They threw Hillary under the bus. Now the question is does Hillary have enough on them to bully her way into being VP, or are they going to throw her a different bone?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh boy!

WEll,as i said, i would not be voting for Obama or Clinton or anyone else.

Unpatriotic? YES.

But who cares! Look what we're up against!

I'll clip my toenails instead and make value of my time.
'

No wonder Alex Jones got run off there so fast it made his head spin.

I seriously cant wait till they just do the humane thing and drop freaking bomb on us and GET IT OVER WITH, already,

Enough BS already

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
starred and flagged
excellent find.........

bush
Obama
clinton
mccain
romney
goooooliani

ALL ARE N.W.O. Puppets....
screw them....a-holes.
Power to the people

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Now if we could just compile a similarly outstanding expose of the connection between the remaining candidates and the TLC/CFR/Bilderberg Group we could demonstrate how NONE of our electoral options are really 'ours.'

I was once a believer that Hillary Clinton was the inevitable future president based on my understanding that she had been personally invited and attended the recent Ottawa Bilderberg meeting. Now this. I wonder how his 'people' will get him to the meeting secretly, VPN videoconference?

We ARE blind, because our media keeps us so. No loyalty but to their own aims. No shame. People are 'little things' to them.

Starred and Flagged - fantastic work!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
starred and flagged
excellent find.........

bush
Obama
clinton
mccain
romney
goooooliani

ALL ARE N.W.O. Puppets....
screw them....a-holes.
Power to the people

Here's a key point!

Bush was backed by the Carlyle Group.

Obama is backed by Perseus LLC.

Seems like different companies, right?

Well even though they're different companies, they're both hedge funds, i.e., private investment companies. And why would this be????

Because while the companies are different, the money invested in the companies is the same. The money is from the global bankers -the Bilderberg types.

They just move the money from one investment company to the other, and funding and managing the next set of candidates to implement policies to make their investments go up.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Amazing work Jamie, it is thanks to research like this that ATS has become what it is today. I can't thank you enough for bringing this to light.

It's becoming clearer every day that it matters not which candidate we endorse with our vote, they are all in this together and this election is just a puppet show to placate the people into thinking that they are still living in a democracy.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Sadly I am becoming more and more convinced. I really was holding out and hoping for improvements but this looks really bad. I should have been hip to this, but I guess subconsciously I chose to ignore the sad reality of our situation.

My question is this: What can we do to create change?

This can NOT be the end, there has to be a path out of this mess.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Excellent work in this thread, jamie and others...

The election process really is a sham and it is a show. I have not believed it was real for my entire adult life.

Consider why Clinton was in actuality impeached for his lie regarding an alleged affair and Bush has not been formally addressed regarding his complete and utter misrepresentation of intelligence that resulted in a war and the deaths of countless human beings.

The interent is fabulous because for the first time we have an outlet to communicate these things in real time and not be suckered by the elitest bastards who think they are the biggest brains on this planet....screw them..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
reply to post by SystemiK

Sadly I am becoming more and more convinced. I really was holding out and hoping for improvements but this looks really bad. I should have been hip to this, but I guess subconsciously I chose to ignore the sad reality of our situation.

My question is this: What can we do to create change?

This can NOT be the end, there has to be a path out of this mess.

Ask your candidate DIRECTLY! Force them to lie about it, make them know YOU know. The disingenuous 'I don;t know the secret handshake' remark Mr. Obama made regarding his participation in the CFR was a clear indicator that he HAS something to hide. Perhaps not personal, but it's important enough to try to make light of it so we stop asking.

Ask him, why should the leader of our nation be a participant in the secret dealings of an organization who's principles devalue American sovereignty?

In what way is it proper for an American President (or Senator for that matter) to subscribe to an organization that holds SECRET meetings and plans policy without the people's input? Why should secret meetings be necessary at all? And why should he endorse it through his membership and participation?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am trying to understand where the Medusa symbology comes into play here with the aforementioned company.

The mythological beheading of Medusa symbolizes the ultimate silencing of female wisdom and expression. It is the act which stops her growth, limits her potential, movement and cultural contributions. She is obliterated and her severed head is flaunted on the Acropolis and other works of art in pride of her and all women's subjugation by violent men. She is broken and her body enslaved. Her spirit, her mind, her spiritual powers are killed. Her once honored forces of female creativity and destruction are halted. Her role as dynamic mediatrix degraded. Her life-giving, death-wielding powers and wild forces of nature are controlled, tamed, and mastered by the male order. The cycles of life and nature are made to conform to his linear perspective.

Here is the myth, but following this story I find another of the Motive of the Myth.

The Perseus myth was invented to explain the appearance of Gorgon Medusa's face, or mask, on Athena's shield and aegis, the image of Athena that was inherited from the pre-Hellenic period. It is not surprising to learn that the earliest images of Athena had a striking resemblance to the revered Cretan serpent-goddess-priestess. Although Athena changes, in art she is consistently associated with snakes as they appear on her shoulders and on her armor, along with Medusa's face as the central image.

The Perseus myth was also an attempt to conceal Athena's roots in the Libyan Amazon Serpent-Goddess-Trinity-Athene, (a deity that was also present in Minoan Crete). In pre-Hellenic myths Athena was said to have come from the uterus of Lake Tritonis, (meaning Three Queens), the same place that Medusa is said to have ruled, hunted and led troops in Athenian myth. The older myths are more specific, they say that Athene was born of the Three Queens of Libya themselves, the Triple Goddess, with Metis-Medusa as her destroyer aspect.

www.perseus.tufts.edu...

Things aren't always as they seem to be, on many levels.

Good thread, Jamie...........Can't say I am surprised by this information and it certainly is a good find>

Has anyone noticed how Obama's voice is kinda prenatural? It seems to be booming from someplace other than him!!!

edit to remove extra s from medusa!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by interestedalways]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join