It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out... Office Worker Goes Insane!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you watch the beginning I have a feeling that chubby guy who lost papers by the mad mans foot was usually pretty annoying, the mad man tries to get his attention, but the chubby guy slowly turns around in an annoying way, I'm guessing it's "possible" the chubby guy said some annoying things while picking up the papers, which on top of other stressfull things the mad man couldn't keep his cool and exploded all of his lifes stress! haha

[edit on 6-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I dunno about you guys, but I give the 'madman' much respect because he had the balls to do something I've wanted to do for a long time. And agreeing with Phoenix, yeah, I'm sure "Milton" deserved to get whacked with the keyboard.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but the bad video quality, makes the madman remind me of Jack from lost, the way he moves, it makes me imagine what jack would be like when he finally explodes working in some office 5 years in the future, after losing his job as a doctor, and all his other stresses

"We have to go back!! "

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Critical

I think it is sad that people call that a living, that all I am saying. As for communism, Animal Farmed taught me the ins and outs. I just say no to communism.

Ughhhh.... i get shivers thinking about my office job. What a hostile breeding ground for ass kisser,and unauthentic interactions.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hmmm I still wonder if it really is real...

I find it odd that just at the moment he appear to attack the chubby man for the second time, (jumping from the desk) the screen goes black, and when it comes back it shows the time 1 minute later. Probably a few seconds missing. Normal? maybe.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
I'm sure "Milton" deserved to get whacked with the keyboard.

Haha yeah he does kind of look like Milton. lol

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If this happen in The US, some guy with a CCW permit would bust out his gun, and make this idiot stop...

But seriously, after this guys starts going nuts, and injures people, at that point shouldn't someone take charge and get the guys together to tackle him...

Just diffrent worlds a guess...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
If this happen in The US, some guy with a CCW permit would bust out his gun, and make this idiot stop...

But seriously, after this guys starts going nuts, and injures people, at that point shouldn't someone take charge and get the guys together to tackle him...

Just diffrent worlds a guess...

Not a good idea in my opinion, only two things could happen, they would have to shoot him, or he would take the gun and shoot them.

The security did the right job I think.

Not so much different world too, I'm pretty sure people would just stare and watch anywhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Not a good idea in my opinion, only two things could happen, they would have to shoot him, or he would take the gun and shoot them.

Well, thats what we call a false dicotamy... there is WAY more then those 2 options...

The guy could freak out and run.
The guy could just give up.
The guy could go lock himself him a room

I think there was a better choice then having this guy destroy the office for 5 mins... once he started throwing PC monitors, i think SOMETHING should have happen, not just standing by and waiting for someone to come rescuse you...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Late,
You might want to keep an eye out and look for other signs of him snapping!

Remember don't try to be a hero... if he starts shooting use another person as a shield... it works in the movies.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If someone loses it like that, I say give them a swift, hard punch or kick to the balls.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree that the bosses have to see this. We had to dress up on thursday when the big bosses came to town. Perhaps that was what he was so mad about, having to dress in a monkey suit.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That monitor against the face otta hurt. Ouch!

Smile you on candid camera. Jail time for you buddy!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

LMAO Scramjet that was a good one! Human shields...you betcha! I know, seriously I have been thinking about Bob in the next cubicle since you posted this and I am starting to think that maybe I better make sure I have my "exit strategy" well in place

I might should hurry up and get that concealed/carry license

Yells "There are no friendlies!!"

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Funny stuff...
but no, guns would not have helped situation at all. It's a good thing that guy didn't have one. Also, say you were in that office when the guy started going ballistic. Could you actually pull yourself to kill a man just for throwing stuff across the room?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow, I would love to believe that was a set up/joke, but it isn't.
I'm glad he got tazered, he threw a PC screen at a woman (I think) that guy deserves jail time. I'm shocked at what I just watched. I would like to hear what was said in the beginning to make him flip, So a guy knocked his papers off the desk, Big Deal. What A Loser...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is the true meaning of a bad day at the office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join