It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof Aliens Exist (In A Sense.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
However, the minute we step off the Earth and venture to another planet, the moon, or live in a space ship... GUESS WHAT!? We become aliens. We are no longer on Earth. They are well outside the Earths atmosphere and are in foreign space.

So there is my 100% proof aliens exist.

I think their toilet broke, we should send those aliens some poop bags.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How appropriate that such a thread as this has finally devolved into toilet humor, and by the OP no less with a one line post. Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey now
This thread made me laugh, we dont have to be serious all the time. Who knows, maybe aliens are playing jokes on us now, and they have a great sense of humor?

[edit on 6/6/2008 by EternalThought]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I should hope so. I often wondered what an advance species would have in the way of humor. Take a million years of comedic evolution and Mel Brooks can eat his heart out, lol.

Thumbs up and star for being a good sport.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's a question of origin. So.. when we say alien, we mean they "originated" some place else.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dictionary.com

. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

A human FROM earth IN outer space is not an alien.. thanks but keep looking up..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i believe we already are "aliens" to another species on another planet. Based on John lears theory's and all we have had UFO technology and zero gravity tech for some time now, with that i believe we've visited lot more planets than its been told. Who knows

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I cant see why this link has not been moved, or removed totally. good grief. when school gets out the kids get busy it sounds like

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is basically aimed a straw man argument to begin with. Nobody (well, almost nobody) thinks there is no life in the universe except on earth. The idea that aliens are actually visiting earth is totally separate from the idea that there is non-earth life or non-human intelligence in the universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

sorce: Groucho Marx

Well, at least this thread th OP started has brought out some humor in folks. And the way the world is now, "thats a good thing"! *

source: Martha Stewart

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

If you would read the thread you would know that people here have made valid arguments despite the thread title and OP's subject matter. This means that ATS members have really thought about this even though the op has some seemingly brilliant moment of clarity in which you finally see some secret truth that takes common logic to make sense of.

Ridiculous. People have taken the time to think this out, make a valid response, and you come back with childish potty humor?
Think about that for an hour or two and THEN make a response.

If you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread you shouldn't be posting things so mindless and inconsiderate of the fact that people have come here, read the ridiculous thread thinking it was going to be something else entirely, yet set that aside to formulate a valid, applicable response.
and then this??!

-ChriS

[edit on 7-6-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You don't have to agree. But I have a right to post what I thought was funny at the moment. No harm intended. Like I said previously, not every reply has to be serious in nature. Cheer up man
If it's still bugging you, well, nothing I can do about that.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
This is basically aimed a straw man argument to begin with. Nobody (well, almost nobody) thinks there is no life in the universe except on earth. The idea that aliens are actually visiting earth is totally separate from the idea that there is non-earth life or non-human intelligence in the universe.

Yes! I used appeal to ridicule ( as a joke, not serious here ) and BlasteR is committing ad hominem against me.
Not valid.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is a very good book(fiction/fact) about contact that all interested folks should read "if" their interested in this subject. The book "The Lure", by Bill Napier who is an professor in astrobiology (he researches life in the universe).

I won't give anything away here, but things of intrest come up - like the fact that there are suns 'like ours' G 2 type -in our MilkyWay galaxy that are 4 billion years older than ours why haven't we been contacted yet. There sure be aliens all over the galaxy-Also here on earth it took 3 billion years just to get to the 'stage ' of sponges. That twe were an accident that it was a 10 to the 146 power chance tthat we here are even humans. Good book.

ALSO THIS I THINK is interesting -life might be as close as this star!! homepage.sunrise.ch...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I really don't like the title in this tread.... It is very misleading, and will annoy a lot of people

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Ok this thread will be short and sweet. This is aimed towards the skeptics that don't believe in Aliens at all.
Well this quote is your first mistake. The OP is short, but it is not sweet, it stinks.

I woke up today and it suddenly dawned on me.
Well most people wake up when dawn is upon them.

Us humans all smug on Earth are comfortable in our ignorance.
Well your posts does support this claim, although I resent the US you imply.

smug
–adjective, smug·ger, smug·gest.
1. contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness; complacent.

However, the minute we step off the Earth and venture to another planet, the moon, or live in a space ship... GUESS WHAT!? We become aliens. We are no longer on Earth. They are well outside the Earths atmosphere and are in foreign space.

So there is my 100% proof aliens exist.

al·ien
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
–adjective

5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.
6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property.
7. unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one: alien speech.
8. adverse; hostile; opposed (usually fol. by to or from): ideas alien to modern thinking.
9. extraterrestrial.dictionary.reference.com...
As we are not foreingn to earth we sit outside our definition of alien. So we are not proof that Aliens Exist when we leave Earth, or visit the Moon. As simple as this logic seems some may find themselves lost to smugness when considering otherwise.

This may help you if there are any other theories you may want to prove with 100% accuracy.

» Aliens & UFOs » 100% Proof Aliens Exist

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects.

» ATS Skunk Works » Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum!

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Your People of the Planet Earth have yet to realise that intelligent life is teeming virtually throughout the Universe in advanced civilisations and levels of developement that would completely defy description.
The countless Billions of Stars that appear in your astronomers telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude of Infinite Creation. A creation that had no beginning nor will there be an ending as all Worlds, Stars and even Galaxies function in the orderly pattern of cyclic regeneration.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
is it true that there Textwas an alien whose name was mayan?? i dont know exactly her name.. but.. theres a book about that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join