It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof Aliens Exist (In A Sense.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok this thread will be short and sweet. This is aimed towards the skeptics that don't believe in Aliens at all.

I woke up today and it suddenly dawned on me.

Us humans all smug on Earth are comfortable in our ignorance.

However, the minute we step off the Earth and venture to another planet, the moon, or live in a space ship... GUESS WHAT!? We become aliens. We are no longer on Earth. They are well outside the Earths atmosphere and are in foreign space.

So there is my 100% proof aliens exist.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok I can die now. I found out everything I needed to know. Thank you for the info.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
^^

It really is as simple as that though.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
By that definition, Americans visiting Canada would become Canadians. They are still from Earth. It is not a source of life formed completely beyond Earth.

That is the whole point, to have life form from a place other than the Earth, independent of Earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ok i will give you that, aliens do exist but can you prove that there is Extraterrestrial life, a lifeform not native to Earth???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Don't be too hasty OP, The definition of alien is that is from elsewhere, that it originates from somewhere other than earth, ie extraterrestrial.

I can see your point but I'd say a human won't be an alien until one of us is born on another planet... and thats probably a few hundred years off yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not true, Canada is a part of Earth. Once you step off Earth you become an Alien, from earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In that case I think I'll go visit Canada and stay alive for a bit longer. I know aliens exist anyway but I'm sworn to a secrecy oath. I was just hoping someone else spilled the beans. I'm too chicken.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And considering how vast the universe is, if humans were able to get into space, I'm sure other races are able to do the same with no issues.

Anyway, just some food for thought. Of course we would only be viewed as Aliens to another species observing us in space.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I don't follow your argument. What does the vastness of the Universe have to do with aliens coming here? If anything the -vastness- of the Universe precludes any non-terrestrials from coming here. Likewise the vastness of time, the vastness of interstellar radiation and the vastness of cold and microgravity are good means of quarantining life to the individual planets.

You do realize that humans have not gotten 'into' space, they've merely attained a rather tenuous Low Earth Orbit in an experimental and temporary habitat?

It takes us many, many hours to orbit our way up to the ISS by way of an aging fleet of chemical rocket driven shuttles.

That's hardly space faring.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
But if there are no aliens , then we will not be aliens since no one will exist that will be able to call us aliens even if we visit alien planets. Europeans coming to New World were not aliens but colonists, although maybe natives called them aliens, in their own, alien to most of us, language.
So this is not 100% "100% proof aliens exist", it relies on existence of aliens that will call us "alien" to them.
Hooray,i succeeded to use this word 10 times!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So am I to understand that if we venture beyond our atmosphere we become aliens?I would think you would have to encounter another species to be considered an alien.Plus alien the way I understand it is something unknown.Since we know the planets of our solar system exist and we have studied them I would not think we would be considered aliens unless we meet a different species from outside our own solar system.

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There's already more than enough proof that verifies that Aliens do in fact exist (Air force pilots, air traffic control, commercial pilots, Army, Navy, and other government agency affiliates & ex affiliates, police force, etc. etc. etc. - the list goes on) that have had first hand encounters with UFO's, which are definitely intelligently controlled crafts capable of maneuvers far beyond anything that our technology can do, as well as many credible witness reports of such encounters.
Skeptics still need their "hard evidence", but to argue that aliens do not exist at all is ludicrous.
Or I guess all of these credible people are lying or out of their minds? Not the case.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe the OP could have titled this thread:

I drank a bottle of 100% proof vodka and now I know aliens exist. Their elephants!!

But...This thread sure will get alot of hits

There is proof out there though..just nobdy has confirmed anything (with physical proof) yet to satisfy the skeptics.

That book by Lt. col. Corso wasn't even good enough or recent death bed confessions. (about Roswell).

Some brave sole (with-out a family to threaten) will come forward one day.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

We would still refer to you as aliens.....although legal ones.

I can see the OP's point but.....to get down to the brass taxes, aliens as I and I am sure many others see it are beings totally different in appearance, tech etc. Also not originally from the planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Maybe the OP could have titled this thread:

I drank a bottle of 100% proof vodka and now I know aliens exist.

haha, yes i suppose that would suffice

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Yea, I was wondering if he'd maybe killed off one too many brain cells myself.

It's like this:

Dude, stop bogarting and pass that over!

Oh Dude, I just got this wicked awesome thought! Like, what if we went way up and then we were off like the whole earth! We'd be aliens Duuude!

Alright OP! Just having a little fun with you there...LOL!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
LOL
Such reasoning.

I know aliens exist. I live in New Mexico! Come on now, even Bush is trying to build a high enough wall so the aliens can't continue to infiltrate the USA. LOL

but seriously, does that mean Neal Armstrong is now an alien? So after becoming an alien does that mean we get special abilities like instantly BLURRING any picture or video taken?!?! LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

However, the minute we step off the Earth and venture to another planet, the moon, or live in a space ship... GUESS WHAT!? We become aliens. We are no longer on Earth. They are well outside the Earths atmosphere and are in foreign space.

So there is my 100% proof aliens exist.

You mean we are the aliens we've been waiting for???

Good grief.... I was hoping for something better than that.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its suddenly turned into a hitchcock theme... we've been searching for aliens this whole time but really we are the aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join