It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC brainwashing kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by astralprogger

Don't you people get it!?!

This is part of it. The aliens can't live in this smoke filled CO2 world. They are brain washing us to clean up our planet so they can take us over. Quick ! Start burning coal!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLoveUSA
reply to post by astralprogger

Don't you people get it!?!

This is part of it. The aliens can't live in this smoke filled CO2 world. They are brain washing us to clean up our planet so they can take us over. Quick ! Start burning coal!!!

LOL!!!

Aliens have the capability to do any practically anything they desire. If they can terriform planets, then I would bet my last buck that they would be able to scrub our atmosphere clean of pollutants.

Nope, the idea is.....

The bad ones want us to die off.....Sadly.......

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow, that was disturbing. I thought surely it was a joke site until that second article posted. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterychicken
I could picture children coming to parents in tears asking "should I die?"
What if some kid offs him/her self "for the planet"?

I was just thinking that! All this BS is going to do is teach kids "well, we recycle, but we're still alive! We don't recycle enough! I'll help recycle!" And they'll recycle themselves for the planet, while the planet just keeps decaying, short of one more sweet but sadly decieved little kid. Is it possible they could have rigged it? (function:let no age=+11) Dastardly.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
According to this "test" I can live forever. I do agree this is propaganda aimed at our children though. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

That site is just plain wrong! Glad that I monitor my children's internet usage. I wouldn't want them stumbling on to that!

Good luck, they are probably playing it in school.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join