It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society...of Vampires?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wasn't sure what category to put thhis in, but since they label themselves a secret society, I put it here. If it needs to go somwhere else, let me know.
I was on another website when an ad by google caught my eye that said, "Help us crack the code". The website beneath this was www.bloodcopy.com.
I like codes and deciphering things, so I went to have a look. It seems that this website is a discussion board/posting field for another website called "The revnantones.com", which is an alleged spot for, get this, vampires.
It seems that cryptic messages have been sent around the world, to whom exactly I don't know, supposedly all the other vampires in the world, to gather together to discuss something called tru-blood, a synthetic blood substitute that would "free" them from their parasitic dependence on us for food. (blood)
Now, on the homepage of this bloodcopy website, theres a blogroll, and one of the subjects there is titled "Stop embarrassing yourself."
I read it, and it seems to me to be the most logical explanation for this sudden outpouring of bloodsuckers.
It says basically that all of this is an online media hype for some upcoming movie or TV show.
It's really funny that they take it so seriously.
If nothing else, it will kep the boredom away laughing at those silly people with their silly, "Romanian" accents!

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by cmongo4]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4

I read it, and it seems to me to be the most logical explanation for this sudden outpouring of bloodsuckers.
It says basically that all of this is an online media hype for some upcoming movie or TV show.
It's really funny that they take it so seriously.
If nothing else, it will kep the boredom away laughing at those silly people with their silly, "Romanian" accents!

[edit on 6/5/2008 by cmongo4]

You've read it, have you?
And by reading the first source of knowledge you have of it,
I assume you suppose you're correct?

Surely, somebody on AboveTopSecret would do some
more digging around?

Because Vampires have been made epic in proportion
thru movies, novels and TV shows; the general idea of
a Vampire is fictional.

Hmm..
You do know that there was a site GateKeeper,
that moderated who went in & out of the site.
It is not a site that lets any so-called 'Vampire' into its den.
[Unfortunately, she is currently out chasing the imbecile
who had posted a picture of her without her knowledge.]

Do you think somebody would really waste so much time
on webcam and microphone, just to hype up a new movie?
Unless ofcourse, you conclude to the theory that she is
an actress and is getting paid big bucks for this meaningless job.

With her absence, the site has become 'Free to Entry'
Letting un-informed minds read of the details,
and generally snoop in a field that many have
a short distance of understanding with.

As for the Romanian accents, I'm sorry.
You're getting the real Vampires mixed up with Hollywood.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
its well known actually that the order of vampires comes form romania

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That website and all its videos www.bloodcopy.com reminds me of the ole Panasonic 3do video games.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It is a site for HBO. It is funny how people still come in thinking it is real. And how many people come in there saying they are vampires...It is worth the laugh...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 8.nyx.8

For one start with this
www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com...
then check out some of the other articles, then feel free to make yourself look like more of an ass. I just love when people act like they know everything. Jackass

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now, lets apply mason conspiracy theory to this. This is really just the low level vampires. The upper-level vampires are the evil ones, controlling the world!

Anyways, the show that this spoof is based off of - True Blood on HBO - is actually quite amusing. I highly recommend it!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There is an HBO series just starting up of which I've seen two episodes called True Blood or Tru Blood -

so yeah its a hype for the series - and I recommend it - its quite well done - excellent performances - interesting characters...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
isn't this TV series about a humane in love with a vampire? i have heard of it, but because of that theme, never wanted to watch it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
isn't this TV series about a humane in love with a vampire? i have heard of it, but because of that theme, never wanted to watch it.

yeah but the action takes place in a world where vamps are being accepted(or not as the case maybe) as a minority...and the lead actress is a telepath...

its quirky, strange , interesting plot lines - seriously - but if you don't like vamps may not be your cuppa...oh and its also a bit violent and racy sometimes so not for everyone...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The real deal......

www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We're not exactly that "secret"... in fact we just held a public meeting the other day...

Voices of the Vampire Community
Global Vampire Community Discussion - July 10, 2009
96 Attendees - 53 Page Transcript

The transcript is available from the following links:

PDF Format: www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
MSWord Format: www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

Public Meeting Transcripts: 2008 - 2009
Earlier Years Available By Request

April 27, 2008 - www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
August 9, 2008 - www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
December 6, 2008 - www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
April 25, 2009 - www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

- Voices of the Vampire Community (VVC)
www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

top topics

join