It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam biochemical derivatives UFO with symbols engraved resembles E.T civilization ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Vietnam biochemical derivatives UFO with symbols engraved resembles E.T civilization ?

When we thing about this kind of possibilities we have The chain of events which support this possibilities .The events started back in 1947 & after that in a video of area 51 of I-Beam same kind of writing symbol video taped.

External Video

I-BEAM 1947

Vietnam UFO symbol

So guys what you think about this??? its look strange to me as well???is it a spy plan or a real ufo???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
[img=http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/2e116b66f4.jpg]

Here is filtered image of Vietnam ufo scrap.What you guys think about it??? I think it not the only one ufo news from Vietnam their was ufo sighting in 1969 too.Do we have alien base in Vietnam

[edit on 5-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There's already a discussion about this, and also the symbols have already been posted there.
UFO explodes over Phu Quoc Island

[edit on 5/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion

Thread

Thanks

Thread Closed

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
There's already a discussion about this, and also the symbols have already been posted there.
UFO explodes over Phu Quoc Island

[edit on 5/6/2008 by internos]

I dnt find any ifo about this symbol incident in your thread

Later in 1988 a huge UFO stopped over the house of Ludovico Granchi, who lived in Rio de Janeiro. He said as he looked up at it, a brightly lit panel resembling a holographic projection was made visible to him. It had black symbols on it and he felt he was supposed to copy these down. He ran inside and got paper and pen, and did so, as accurately as he could. It took him about 10 minutes. He said he was "in a panic" not only because the was this huge UFO over his head, but because he felt what he was writing down, and his accuracy, was of dire importance. When he was finished, the panel faded into the body of the UFO, which then moved away to a 'safe distance', then flew off so fast that it was gone in a second. He was left with no sense as to what he copied or why he was chosen too?

new topics

top topics

join