It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for information: Empire of the City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am desperately in need of any information regarding the Empire of the City (the DC-Crown-Vatican tri-force), and I believe this subject requires much research. However, little information have been found. Please divulge all you know about this subject, and hopefully with references!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is what I have so far:

Washington DC, The Crown, and the Vatican are all independent city-states. They control the world through military might, religion, and currency respectively. In the center of each city-state is an egyptian obelisk (a tribute to the sun-god Amun-Ra). In Washington DC, of course, is the Washington Memorial

In London is the Needle of Cleopatra

In the Vatican is St. Peter's Obelisk

Of course, one obvious question is why does the Vatican have tribute to a "pagan" sun-god?

However, I am unsure if the Needle of Cleopatra resides within the corporation of The Crown. I need more information connecting the three cities.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Read:
Rulers of Evil: Useful Knowledge about Governing Bodies by Tupper Saussy.

It's a page turner and well researched.

Here is a quote from a review of the book:

Rather than pass through the Atlanta Federal Prison Camp gate to serve a sentence for a tax misdemeanor in 1987, author F. Tupper Saussy chose to become a fugitive in order to freely investigate his adversary -- the United States of America.What he discovered was valuable new proof of a vast Roman Catholic substratum of American history -- more specifically, that Jesuits played eminent and under-appreciated roles in persuading New Englanders to rebel against their mother country in 1776. Indeed, according to Saussy's groundbreaking discoveries, the American Revolution and its resulting constitutional republic may have been single-handedly designed and supervised by a Jesuit named Lorenzo Ricci -- this country's true founding father.Provocative and utterly compelling, Rulers of Evil analyzes the hundreds of historical clues left by the true leaders of the world. It should be read by anyone desiring to know, definitively, why America works the way it does.

Tupper Saussey RIP wiki

[edit on 6/5/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting, I've just read a few reviews and even an explanation from this guy's own blog. However, is there anywhere I can find and read this for free? I don't think that information like this should be sold.

Apparently it is about the connecting of power to the Vatican?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Yes, and includes information on the black pope. If I recall correctly the black pope is the invisible leader of the masons. Details about the founding of Washington DC, etc...

If you want the info for free Google is your friend as they say.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here I have found an e-book of a book originally published in the 1940s entitled The Empire of the City by E C Knuth. It details the power-politics of the City of London Corporation (the Crown). I've not read it all yet but I am eager to see if there are connections, especially with the Vatican and DC

www.scribd.com...

And contrary to popular belief, the Queen of England is NOT powerless, and that her powers are surrounded by mystery. Here is a Guardian article:

One of the last great riddles of the British political system was solved yesterday when the powers wielded by the government in the name of the monarchy were set down on paper for the first time.

The "veil of mystery" surrounding the royal prerogative was lifted when a list of them was published in a move intended to encourage greater transparency.

The prerogative, which includes the power to declare war, is handed from monarchs to ministers and allows them to take action without the backing of parliament.

In a move intended to encourage greater accountability, the Commons public administration committee (PAC) published a list of the little-understood powers which it persuaded Sir Hayden Phillips, permanent secretary to the Department of Constitutional Affairs, to supply.

"Over the years when people have asked the government to say what prerogative powers there are, they have always refused to do so," said the committee's chairman, Labour MP Tony Wright.

"It tells us largely what we know, but it is a small victory to have the government say at least what it thinks they are."

Mystery lifted on Queen's powers

So, according to what I have just quoted, the Queen has the power to declare war without the consent of Parliament. That is a pretty big power. However, what is obvious that we can infer from this article is that although there is now a small "list", there was and still is a veiled secrecy around her powers. Why? Why can't we know the full list of true powers endowed upon her as Queen?

Mod Edit: Link format - Jak

[edit on 5/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And of course, the final goal of the Empire of the City is the establish a New World Order under one ruler. They are the Illuminati, and they control the world's banks. They have funded both sides of every war in the past hundred years because they owned the weapons corporations. Those in this elite circle include of course the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefllers, the Royal Family, the Bushs, and those at the very top of the Vatican (such as the Pope). This is not too different from the central bankers theory, except that in this theory, the central bankers are only a part of the scheme. It also involves total media control for subduing the population through propaganda.

All prime ministers are prime ministers of the Queen (or royal family). Like Canada or Australia. They are not sovereign. That's why they have the queen on their money. There is controversy whether the US president is also subservient due to the also controversial Titles of Nobility Act.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wow I am surprised that this is garnering less attention than the "text message from the future" thread.

Humanity is doomed. Don't even bother.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

~AN END TIME ANAGRAM FOR THE EDIFICATION OF THE SAINTS~

~

TAV- the last letter in the Hebrew Aleph beit meaning MARK
~
VATICAN - TAV CAIN
Mark of Cain (Beast)

CAIN - the murderer of his brother Abel, whose bloodlust continues in his blood line until this day...
It is said that there are thirteen bloodlines that comprise the “Illuminati”, in fact there is only Cain’s bloodline – Cain, Who with only the understanding of a brute beast, killed his brother Abel* as a blood sacrifice…

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them.
Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen 14:4, where we read "Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED."
Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea.

The names of the LORD's people are multiples of eight, while the names of those who apostatized, or rebelled, or who were in any sense His enemies, are multiples of thirteen and the numerical value of the Seth line of names collectively is a multiple of 8; whilst those of the Cain line collectively is a multiple of 13."
Number in Scripture, by E.W. Bullinger, philologos.org/__eb-nis/13666.htm

~

Mc (mark) Quay (Cain)
John McCain is an anagram of the
"Mark of Qayin or Cain"
~
Lord Rothschild Backs John McCain

The Washington Post (March 15, 2008) informed us that...
"Sen. John McCain plans at least one campaign event on his week-long congressional trip to Europe and the Middle East: a March 20 fundraiser in London (a fundraiser for a U.S. Presidential candidate in London?!?! -ed).

An invitation sent out by the campaign says the luncheon will be held at Spencer House, St. James's Place, 'by kind permission of Lord Rothschild OM GBE and the Hon Nathaniel Rothschild.' Tickets to the invitation-only event cost $1,000 to $2,300. Attire is listed as "lounge suits..."
~

"Lord" Rothschild is the financial stooge of this man....

~
Pope Benedict XVI is the 265th Pope elected to the Roman Catholic Church: 2+6+5 = 13

And just in case you are thinking that O BAMAH might be a preferable candidate...

The sight where apostate Jews sacrificed their children to the fires of Molech and the code for the activities of Bohemia Grove ...

"Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.

For when I had brought them into the land, for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings.
Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day."
Ezekiel 20:27-29

[align=centerNOT MUCH A CHOICE IS IT[/align]
In fact, the upcoming election is a sick joke on the American people, because those who vote, will either vote for the place of the sacrifice of the American people, or for the murderers who will do the sacrificing (the warrior priests).

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM...

“AN END TIME ANAGRAM FOR THE EDIFICATION OF THE SAINTS”

THE BOGUS ELECTION IN NOVEMBER IS A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC OF SATAN....THERE IS ONLY ONE ELECTION WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH AT THIS TIME....

~THE ELECTION OF GRACE~

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2 Peter 1:10

May God be with you and yours in the coming days

*Cain hated Abel because he was jealous that Abel had Spiritual discernment while Cain had only a natural, or "Brute" (beast) understanding...

"...These speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. Jude 10-13
(note the punishment reserved for the wicked in verse "13")

Abel had the Spiritual understanding that a blood offering was the only acceptable sacrifice to God, as it alone was necessary for the remission of sins...this was the shadow of the animal sacrifices of the Sanctuary service of the Jews, the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, and the offering of our flesh in the righteousness of Christs' offering in fulfillment of Romans 12:1

AND WITH REGARD TO THE “CROWN”….

Welcome to the Official Website
of The Almanach de Saxe Gotha,
A Register of The Reigning and
Formerly Reigning Imperial and
Royal Sovereign Houses and The
Non-Sovereign Princely & Ducal
Houses of Europe, Together with
The Complete Listing of The Imperial
Nobility of The Holy Roman Empire .

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth IIof the United
Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Princess of the Holy Roman Empire
www.almanachdegotha.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The book that you are referring to (The Empire Of The City, by E.C.Knuth) is one of the few books to look at Internationalism (ie. Globalism) from its inception through 1946 and the Bretton Woods Agreement. It won't give you any information about the Vatican or the Black Pope. However it is a valuable, well documented expose' of how we were brought into the British balance of power, secretly without treaty by McKinley, T. Roosevelt, and others. I consider it to be a basic primer on the Anglo-American drive for a "New World Order". which in Knuth's day was called "One World". There is nothing about the Masonic cryptocracy. But the cast of characters most certainly were part of its command structure: Rothschilds,Barings etc. My copy was purchased in 1992 it's a 1983 Noontide Press Edition. The good news is it's still in print and available at Amazon.com for about nine bucks, grab one while you can it's worth that just for the bibliography!

new topics

top topics

join