It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi. This is my first topic posted here and i have read many others so i found this site interesting. I would like to show you guys a video i found on youtube the other day. The lady here has some interesting stuff to say, and if you don't mind looking at the other vids she has, they are just as interesting. it seems as if she can have her mind used by different... "things" or whatever you want to call them. This is just one of her vids im posting here, but you should really watch the other one's to know whats going on with her. She has some very interesting things to say , but i'm not sure if she is the real thing or just faking.

youtube.com...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by OnlyTruth]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've seen her videos, quite interesting but then just plain absurd. I believe they're fake but I have no proof other than my logical thinking.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ya that's what im thinking too, i have watched 5 of her vids so far and am mindboggled by what she has to say, yet if she is faking... why would she? does she have no life? is she that crazy to do such a thing?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i actually stumbled across these a couple of weeks ago but gave up watching them after a few mins. i'll give them another shot though.

new topics

top topics

join