It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Halliburton / CIA / Pentagon / Whitehouse Conspiracy Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I haven't seen any discussion here yet, so I thought I would post. This article went across Digg the other day, and was an incredibly interesting read. I had to stop reading after a bit since I found it so upsetting.

Naturally I thought I would find it here, so I thought I would post to see what you guys think about it.

Here is the link to the very long (46 pages I think) article:

carolynbaker.net...

The writer is supposedly career CIA, now retired, who had been assigned the rank of a 2 star general and was assigned to Pentagon duty.

The article outlines about 10 different cases of corruption and treason in the highest offices. Here is an excerpt:

On orders of my boss, DCI George Tenet, on Aug. 2001 I collected a moving van full of Pentagon documents showing Defense Contractor kickbacks to Pentagon officials. I removed them from the Pentagon and they were driven to the CIA. It took me about 10 days of time to get the Pentagon people to turn those documents over to me en masse. The ethical intelligence methods I used to do so are beyond the scope of this text. Alas, the CIA's intention turned out not to be to expose and correct the corruption, but to cover it up---as judged by later events.

This clip doesn't even touch the tip of the ice burg. Please give it a good read. What do you guys think of it?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RegionalChaos

Here are the cases they make against the administration:

Case 1: The Ordering of Unneeded New Models of Fighter Planes
Case 2: Halliburton Delivers Half Full Cartons to the Swing Shift
Case 3: The White House Conspiracy to Cook the Books: Halliburton, Carlyle and the CIA
Case 4: Halliburton's Rigging a Back Door in the Pentagon Accounting Computer
Case 5: Was Rumsfeld Criminally Negligent in Protecting US Troops and National Security?
Case 6: Toasters, Traitors, and the Criminal's Hideout
Case 7: Halliburton's Stolen Federal Salaries
Case 8: Halliburton's Thieves inside the CIA & the Predictable Consequences

The individual details for each case is much more detailed and criminal then the title would have you believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

As I am sure will be brought up, where's the proof? As much as I tend to believe the vast ingenuity of the people involved with this administration and their profits I still need to see the proof. It seems to be a 'good story'.

Well, a good story most of the time. Early on there is a sentence about a conversation between this person and Tenet.

"Those documents will make me rich." Horrified that he might sell them on the black market for cash I replied "How dare you sell them to the Russians!" McLaughlin laughed and said "All she thinks of is Russian counter-intelligence." Tenet made a joke of it too and the discussion turned to the serious matter before us having to do with another country.

I'm sorry, but the quick jump to exclaim "How dare you sell them to the Russians!" just kind of hits me as 'STORY' as in, a fictional story.

I can say what I would think but then that is simply conjecture on my part. I'll keep reading to see if it does make sense but without any real evidence backing this up I feel that it will be the same story.

A novel to describe how evil and bad this administration is (believe me, I do think that they are) but simply that. A story.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, I understand and share your concerns. The writer talks about having sent loads of evidence to the GAO. As well as having saved some, and had a friend store some at a secure military base. It would be interesting to see what kind of response would be had from the GAO when pressed about it. Maybe a FOIA request to the GAO would be a way to get hands on any proof?

How many here have filed FOIA requests? I thought about it a while back when some indexes from an internal NSA publication were released via FOIA..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have made a few FOIA requests. Since NASA is a government funded organization I had requested unedited pictures of the moon and other planets in our system. I was told that I had to pay for them and asked what government body I worked for. I told them that I would have stated whether I worked for a government body in my initial request. I thought the request that I filled out was a civilian version anyways. They lead me on and on and on for a long time and then finally stated that they cannot release the images without payment. I told them over and over that I have already paid for them through my taxes that help fund the NASA program. That didn't fly. Why the big secret?

Anyway, my other attempts were met with the same type of misdirection. So, if you do file a FOIA be sure you are as SPECIFIC as possible or else they will simply respond that the information does not exist or that you need to be more specific.

The one good thing I can say is that they have replied each and every time. The only negative is that all of the contacts were on my computer that I moved from Washington to Ohio. When I plugged that machine in here it started to smoke. No, not a conspiracy. Just and old machine. The hard drive must have been part of the smoking because it was shot. I didn't have much that I really HAD to have on there so I did not spend the money to have it retrieved. I wish I had now so I could post the many convoluted responses I received.

All I can say is just do it. I will read further and then see what kind of request I can make. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
after reading the cases presented by Sue Ann Arrigo, the author, i did a little research of my own. what i found was the following link:

www.ecapc.org...

in it she claims to have been tortured by the US government for a number of years, among many other things.

So between being assistant to the DCI, a mole in halliburton's offices, trained as a child spy, and becoming a 2 star general while not even a member of any branch of the armed forces, she was also personally threatened by dick cheney and subjected to mind control for years and years, bribed by Donald Rumsfeld....

i need to see something. i can twist a wildly colorful story as well, in which im the illegitimate son of a former chief of staff who now works inside the NSA, and has tons of evidence of these same things, but it's only going to make people ask me to release evidence that i both don't have, and made up.

now, don't get me wrong, these things she has said DO sound very convincing, and i could see where things like this do happen, but in her case, with all the things she's said, i need to see some evidence or something. maybe i'll email her and see what i get in response...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It would be great to see what kind of response you get if you do email.

The other evidence trail she talks about is in the books of smaller companies that did business with the CIA and Halliburton. She talked about how the CIA and Halliburton modified their accounting software to jointly cover stuff up, but that the other companies thought it would be too expensive, so their cooked books will look glaringly different then the CIA's or Halliburton's. Although one would probably need a subpoena in order to get access to those documents...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
and upon further digging, she was also apparently bestowed the rank of Rear Admiral.

Conspiracy planet

Since I had been training naval officers at the Naval Training Center in San Diego in advanced espionage skills, before and after the Cold War, they had assigned me a rank of Rear Admiral for well over a decade.

so somewhere there must be documents that prove this, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Anyone who takes her seriously should have their head examined. Her story has more holes than the proverbial Swiss cheese.

top topics

join