It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Dennis Kucinich know something we don't? Bill from 2001.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
So the only two US politicians to publicly oppose the US Weaponisation of Space are kooks?

Well, you're going on my ignore list from now on.

I cannot say I'm hurt. I'm all too happy to have the dupes and cultists, the ones who cannot handle someone challenging favored false-messiah, ignore me.

For those of you that haven't been duped, brainwashed, or haven't completely closed their minds, you should know your friend Duncan is wrong. Paul/Kucinich are not the only US politicians that oppose weaponization of space. The last Space Preservation Act (2005) had 27 co-sponsers. In fact, Paul was not among them.

But don't tell Duncan or the other cultists this. They'll put you on the ignore list for challenging their mythology.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

So the only two US politicians to publicly oppose the US Weaponisation of Space are kooks?

Well, you're going on my ignore list from now on.

I cannot say I'm hurt. I'm all too happy to have the dupes and cultists, the ones who cannot handle someone challenging favored false-messiah, ignore me.

For those of you that haven't been duped, brainwashed, or haven't completely closed their minds, you should know your friend Duncan is wrong. Paul/Kucinich are not the only US politicians that oppose weaponization of space. The last Space Preservation Act (2005) had 27 co-sponsers. In fact, Paul was not among them.

But don't tell Duncan or the other cultists this. They'll put you on the ignore list for challenging their mythology.

You make me laugh. I publish a magazine which has actively alerted people to the existence of HAARP, and has continued to support efforts to prevent the USA from weaponising space. I was active in trying to stop nuclear war and weapons proliferation before you were even born - so forgive me for not taking you seriously.

I am glad you noticed the number of sponsors for that bill and corrected my slip up. It shows that many people are concerned about the military industrial complex and its agenda.

I am glad you assert that everybody who opposes the weaponisation of space is a kook, or a cultist. It allows the more rational readers of ATS to decide who is the person to take seriously or not.

And in case you are wondering, I forgot to put you on the Ignore list prior to this, but I won't be forgetting from now on.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You make me laugh. I publish a magazine which has actively alerted people to the existence of HAARP, and has continued to support efforts to prevent the USA from weaponising space. I was active in trying to stop nuclear war and weapons proliferation before you were even born

So, you want a cookie?

I am glad you assert that everybody who opposes the weaponisation of space is a kook, or a cultist. It allows the more rational readers of ATS to decide who is the person to take seriously or not.

Well, actually, the more rational readers of ATS will see you are full of it. I never asserted he was a kook because of his opposition of the weaponization of space. You are the one who asserted I said that, assigning words to me I never used.

In fact, I never called Kucinich "a kook" at all. I said he was part of the dream ticket for kooks.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

<< 1   >>

join