Does Dennis Kucinich know something we don't? Bill from 2001.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Link to HR 2977

I was doing some research today, and randomly came across a bill that Dennis submitted to the house in 2001. In it, he talks about space based weapons, chemtrails, and mind control. The bill didn't even make it to the house, and was struck down because of "an unfavorable executive comment received from the Department of Defense".

Take not of section 7, (ii) 2.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

ALSO:

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

The use of "strategic, theater, or tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons"?? Kind of sounds like this Blue Beam bullcrap but not be bullcrap in reality. Why would this bill not even be voted on? It seems like a bill that would protect the people of the world, but not even a vote was taken on it.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by romanoj412]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by romanoj412]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is interesting indeed. Kucinich is the man. He seems to have apparently been communicating with members of the Disclosure Project about space based weapons. Watch this clip www.youtube.com... and notice that she is saying that the government uses and creates excuses to build space based weapons. Implying that it started with the Russian threat, then they would use the fake terrorist threat (note that this was before 911), then they would use an asteroid threat, and then the extra-terrestrial threat.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Paul / Kucinich ticket

Them both being honest, and against the powers that be, well... Shame no one honest can make it into the White House.
Shame no one pro-Constitution can be president.

Welcome to the Mexican States of Bush.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Paul / Kucinich ticket

Them both being honest, and against the powers that be, well... Shame no one honest can make it into the White House.

Amen to that my brother! Cheers!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Paul / Kucinich ticket

I would love to see a Paul/ Kucinich ticket, but that won't happen in Los Unidos Americanos.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I guess that polite explaining is that Kucinich was duped into putting his name to a bill proposed by a group who wanted to prevent the USA from attacking space aliens ......

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanoj412
Link to HR 2977

I was doing some research today, and randomly came across a bill that Dennis submitted to the house in 2001. In it, he talks about space based weapons, chemtrails, and mind control. The bill didn't even make it to the house, and was struck down because of "an unfavorable executive comment received from the Department of Defense".

If this is new news to you, and you want even more ...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Nexus Magazine, was the first magazine anywhere to break the story about HAARP (in 1994) - and it was that facility's very existence, and all the documentation around it, that lead to 'concrete' and useable reasons to be concerned about space-based weapons, atmospheric weapons etc etc. As a result of our article, HAARP was debated in the EU Parliament, when EU countries demanded to know from the USA what HAARP was about and to be used for. That lead to further information trails, which are still evolving to this day.

I mention it at every talk I give, I mention it in heaps of editorials and articles, and on heaps of radio shows. It is a very very important subject, yet so few 'conspiracy' researchers give it time of day.

Basically, it means, whoever has control of the high-ground (in this case, space orbits etc) controls everything down on the surface, and potentially below it.

America has repeatedly refused to allow any competition in space - despite the fluff and puff you see in the media. Each time the EU or anyone else has sent up gear that the US military don't approve of, it 'malfunctions'. Check out the last Polar Orbit satellite the EU sent up as just one example.

America has even threatened on more than one occasion to turn off the GPS feed to all of Europe, when the EU has been 'belligerent' on various issues - and that was before joeaverage had a GPS thingy in every cellphone or whatever.

In other words, most attempts over the last couple of decades by the EU or others to challenge those on the high ground, seem to have failed, except for that Chinese incident - and I still haven't found enough unpolluted intel on that one to know what really went down there.

My guess is that the high-ground is already taken, and to get up there you have to 'get permission' first.

I wish more people would make more noise about this topic, and support Carol Rosin and the others trying to stop the weaponisation of space. Russia, Canada, China and the EU have all publicly opposed it - but it is kept out of your media, and thus out of your awareness.

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazer
...then they would use an asteroid threat, and then the extra-terrestrial threat.

I'm toying with the idea that the whole "Nibiru" thing is the "asteroid threat" dressed up a little differently.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nexus,

I agree with you... We in the US (for the most part) and blind to the problems our country causes. It really is a shame how ignorant we are.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I guess that polite explaining is that Kucinich was duped into putting his name to a bill proposed by a group who wanted to prevent the USA from attacking space aliens ......

A politician, duped?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I just can't seem to comprehend how a member of Congress could be persuaded to place his name on a bill without first reading it for content or merit.

One would think that at the very least his staff would advise him in such matters.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
In other words, most attempts over the last couple of decades by the EU or others to challenge those on the high ground, seem to have failed, except for that Chinese incident - and I still haven't found enough unpolluted intel on that one to know what really went down there.

Can you give more info about this Chinese incident? Or perhaps give a link to a site where I could read about it?

Thanks a bunch.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Sorry, couldn't help myself. I just can't seem to comprehend how a member of Congress could be persuaded to place his name on a bill without first reading it for content or merit.

I'm guessing you forgot about the USA PATRIOT Act.

I would love to see a Paul/ Kucinich ticket, but that won't happen in Los Unidos Americanos.

Wow...you know nothing of politics, or their actual stances on the issues, do you? All that seems to matter is that every so often, they'll say or do something kooky.

Paul/Kucinich -- the Kooks Dream Ticket.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How would that be a "Kooks" dream ticket? Is it because they both are part of the few politicans that aren't in it for themselves? Is it because the media calls them "insane" because of their "radical" viewpoints? Sorry if I am not buying the bull that McCain and Obama are spitting out at ignorant voters to get their way into the white house.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As for the standpoints on issues, I know basically Paul's standpoint on every issue. I admit, I do not know much about Kucinich's views, but Paul once said that if he had to vote for a Democrat running for president, that Dennis would get his vote. They both value the Constitution, unlike the current administration and the one that will come out of either McCain or Obama.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

How would that be a "Kooks" dream ticket? Is it because they both are part of the few politicans that aren't in it for themselves?

Perception and reality are two different things. They are politicians, ones that know how to talk a certain game, and know how a certain message plays and to who it plays; you're quite mistaken if you don't think they are "in it for themselves."

Is it because the media calls them "insane" because of their "radical" viewpoints? Sorry if I am not buying the bull that McCain and Obama are spitting out at ignorant voters to get their way into the white house.

Do not be so arrogant as to assume you are any better than the "average" voter simply because you support a certain politician over another. And do not assume that Paul and Kucinich do not have their cultists and dupes just like any other politician.

Do you want to know how I know that Paul and Kucinich are nothing but slimeball, hypocrite liars?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

They both value the Constitution...

Do they now?

Or do they just do a good job paying lip-service and playing pretend?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A politician, duped?

One would think that at the very least his staff would advise him in such matters.

I guess you have a higher regard for politicians than I do, I consider them somewhat less intelligent than the average chipmunk

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I guess you have a higher regard for politicians than I do, I consider them somewhat less intelligent than the average chipmunk

How can anyone have any regard for any politician? The politician is the natural enemy of the free man. You should be particularly wary of those that say what you want to hear.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Can you give more info about this Chinese incident? Or perhaps give a link to a site where I could read about it?

Thanks a bunch.

China confirms satellite downed
China has confirmed it carried out a test that destroyed a satellite, in a move that caused international alarm.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao said a test had been carried out but insisted China was committed to the "peaceful development of outer space".

The US backed reports last week that China had used a ground-based medium-range ballistic missile to destroy a weather satellite.

A senior Taiwanese politician said he viewed it as an aggressive act.

It is the first known satellite intercept test for more than 20 years.

Several countries, including Japan, Australia and the US, have expressed concern at the test, amid worries it could trigger a space arms race.

Until Tuesday, China had refused to confirm or deny the 11 January test.

more at: news.bbc.co.uk...

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

I'm guessing you forgot about the USA PATRIOT Act.

Wow...you know nothing of politics, or their actual stances on the issues, do you? All that seems to matter is that every so often, they'll say or do something kooky.

Paul/Kucinich -- the Kooks Dream Ticket.

So the only two US politicians to publicly oppose the US Weaponisation of Space are kooks?

Well, you're going on my ignore list from now on.

Duncan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join