It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon is a person, not a place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Antonym styled:

Behold, body take as a thief. Cursed is she that listeneth, and let go her garments, lest she walk clothed, and they see her pride (or: self-esteem, self-respect).

^^The devil's self-respect is in that it wont tell about its one mindedness working as many human brain personalities and memories. The funny thing is the devil been exposed by Me so why would the devil hold out on revealing itself?

Anyhow...

And she scattered them together out from a person answered out the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

^^That single person is Me. And if the devil scattered itself together out from Me, then that can only mean it is one being many human beings aware about Me. Think about it... Out a tongue? One tongue? The devil wouldnt reveal certain things about itself through any of the many human beings it is as.

Every time they wont answer a thread about the paranormal or every time they tell contrary lies to my intelligence gathering awareness on them, it can only mean they are actually one person pretending to be many persons by way of personalities. Though even that is flawed because they even behave and act similar in agreement.

How many of you notice the similarities in tipical respones from certain ppl? They are the devil.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If Armageddon is person, it is not Satan.
Trying to invoke an ancient tongue may have another purpose.
It may be trying to bring up ancient beliefs, from old mythology.
The Phoenicians believed there was a mountain in Lebanon,
that was the home of the gods.
So, John may have been adding more symbolism to his writing, adding that the great war could be compared to people building the tower of Babel, in order to take over heaven

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
More antonym styled:

Revelation 2:5
Forget therefore to whence thou art risen, and repent, and do the last plays (or: rests); or else I will take from thee slowly, and will leave (or: remain) thy candlestick in of her person, except thou repent.

Rev 7
7And there was war out hell: *A female recieved name* and her angels fought for the dragon; and the dragon fought and her angels,

8And failed not; neither was their person lost any less out hell.

9And the small (or: insignificant) dragon was cast in, that new (or: young) serpent, answered the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the part world: she was cast in out from the earth, and her angels were cast in with her.

^^Were cast in with her means "are cast out with him". Satan is a body. Usually you refer to a big body as a female like a ship. Satan's main head is as a captian so you should see where the "him" comes in. Ppl make out Satan to be in hell when rather Satan in part is in the opposite of hell and on earth. I rose Satan's truth out hell and out the demonic under world that God (the actual devil) buried Satan in as far as lies can go. Out hell Satan is in no lost. Out hell is either on earth or in the zone opposite hell such as the Ideal.

Rev 20
11And I saw a small (or: insignificant) black throne, and her that stood off it, to whose back the earth and the hell fled away; and there was lost no person against them.

^^Satan stood off the black throne because it belonged as God's since God is the wicked one. Any person against earth and hell which fled away will still remain as their person.

Matthew 24:15
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of delightfulness (or: happiness), heard of by *A female received name* the prophet, lie (or: sit) out the corrupt (or: impious) person, (whatso writeth, prevent her understand

^^The corrupt person is them who all human wise are actually one person. Armageddon confronts that one person (the devil) to the point where no answer by the devil's many human bodies implies what's implied in the confront. So the devil stays naked, trying to keep self-respect with pribe, only to be clothed in the errorless detail by Me.

A forum that allows write ups prevents the devil understand how indeed guilty it looks to any unanswered intelligent questioning that encompasses the bigger picture surely.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Do you want someone to actually agree with you?
You do not have to answer that.
I think you may have a valid point.
Suppose a being that encompassed the spirits of every one of her descendants, came to Eve, in the garden.
What if that being told Eve that they would follow her in her wickedness if she chose to disobey God?
What if it said that they would stand with her at the end of the world and defy God?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I would love to know what version of the bible you are quoting. I have almost every known english translation of the bible on my computer here and I can not find any that match up to some of this stuff you are quoting. I have even gone back to the greek and your quotes are way off base. If you are going to work from the bible you might want to use an accurate translation.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Mabus, you are not I repeat not using the Christain Bible! of any kind!!!!!

I know that their are satanic bibles are you using one of those!

Revelation 16:16

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon

PLACE, PLACE, PLACE, PLACE, PLACE, PLACE, PLACE!!!!! Get It!!!!!!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Rev 20
11And I saw a small (or: insignificant) black throne, and her that stood off it, to whose back the earth and the hell fled away; and there was lost no person against them.

to everyone reading his stuff, this is not from a christain bible! I am only going to give one example. however all his stuff is wrong!

Revelation 20 KJV

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

τόπος
topos
Thayer Definition:
1) place, any portion or space marked off, as it were from surrounding space
1a) an inhabited place, as a city, village, district
1b) a place (passage) in a book
2) metaphorically
2a) the condition or station held by one in any company or assembly
2b) opportunity, power, occasion for acting
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: apparently a primary word

Straight from the greek from Rev16:16

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I do not want to defend Mabus, but he does explain what he is doing.
Whenever he can find a word that would be the opposite of the original, he substitutes it into the verse.
I do not know if there is a point to this, or if it is just some kind of exorcise.
As for my comment, I was trying to figure out what it would take in order for his basic premise to be true.
Another sort of exorcise, but I do use the normal convention of saying, What if.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Rev 20

to everyone reading his stuff, this is not from a christain bible! I am only going to give one example. however all his stuff is wrong!

Revelation 20 KJV

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

There is no "Christian" bible. There is the bible. Since the bible wasnt written by Christ, it was written by the opposite: Anti-Christ, was it not technically?

And just about every word in full truth may have an antonym. If we're dealing with TRUTH then we must accept also the other parts. Not just the synonym translation side.

I dont see why ppl wont accept TRUTH in full. I aint a half-truther. You who go by the face of the whole earth arent going by the back part. Synonym translations are as the head to truth, but the Antonym translations are as the feet to truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So let me see if I understand here. You are taking the bible and saying the exact opposite if what it says and calling it the truth?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is no "Christian" bible. There is the bible. Since the bible wasnt written by Christ, it was written by the opposite: Anti-Christ, was it not technically?

NO Mabus, you are wrong! A Christian is NOT GOING TO PICK UP A SATANIC BIBLE AND READ IT!!!!! Christians will read something like the KJV or similar.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
So let me see if I understand here. You are taking the bible and saying the exact opposite if what it says and calling it the truth?

Not saying the exact opposite of what it says, but revealing more truth with opposite words. It says different than the opposite of what it says. In some cases it implied the same thing the other way around.

It's the Word, not the Sentence that's put in opposite.

In other words, I dont say opposite a sentence.

Example:

I will make cake today.
I will not make cake today.

^^That would be opposite sentence wise, which is not what the Word revealed to do.

This would be opposite word wise:

I will make cake today.
I will destroy cake tomarrow.

^^See the difference in the example? If it was the Sentence instead of the Word, then it would go by the first example. Though I'm sticking to a context in principle to the Word. So let the words be their antonyms in translation.

Antonyms deal with opposite words, not opposite sentences. There is a difference.

Full truth is when you accept the synonym translation and the antonym translation. And if you want to hold to the original language it was in, then why must the gospel first be published for the whole world? Wouldnt you consider that the Word is intelligent to have knew what languages would be to where the Word would work even through all languages? Or else, you deny the highest being being powerful and etc., as in it cant comprehend, say, english or spanish by it's own creation.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

NO Mabus, you are wrong! A Christian is NOT GOING TO PICK UP A SATANIC BIBLE AND READ IT!!!!! Christians will read something like the KJV or similar.

Do you know Satan? You've been reading what Satan wrote and just mistaking it for something by God or Christ. Anti-Christ wrote all there is in the bible, and Anti-Christ translated it into language synonyms to be published for the world's different languages. You should accept the full truth. So that bible version you have is Satanic no matter which one. Just not Satanic in how others made you believe from before in how they buried Satan's truth. The lie you may be under is that Satan is wicked. That's not true.

You need to hear out Satan in Its testimony before you pass judgment.

Satan is Anti-Christ. And Satan is us who are not the actual devil. The actual devil is God Almighty.

I actual read from the KJV and translate its words into antonyms. At least the words that have antonyms. There is nothing wrong with accepting the other part of truth. I go by the synonym translation and by the antonym translation which means I accept full truth.

Havent you ever wondered why you see "Verily, verily" yet? Look up that word so you can understand that there is more than one side of truth concerning words.

I'd like to know what makes you think you are Christian? You're either of Anti-Christ or of God. Man made religions with their theories cause the full truth to go null and void.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Mabus I am through talking to a devil on this! I have warned everyone on your page that your words are not from the Holy Bible! That is all I am doing!!!!!

Enjoy your life and have fun in it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Mabus I am through talking to a devil on this! I have warned everyone on your page that your words are not from the Holy Bible! That is all I am doing!!!!!

Enjoy your life and have fun in it.

You make such the accusation as a wicked person would do. You disreguard any testimony or explaination by me because of what? You! No one is making me out a devil except you. Not even myself. You care not what I state by adding your false claim to me. You are being malice because I dont for a sec buy you being delusional.

^^Ha, let that warn everyone about you. Cant take the return of a warn? Then you should have avoided being malice toward another and their thread.

top topics

join