It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Photos (Help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi,

I have a couple of family photgraphs that what may be orbs in them. I'm no expert but it could be dust particles or something else. I'd love to share them here but the only problem is here at work I dont have access to any picture hosting sites. If anyone can help me post the pics I'd be glad to show them.

Thanks

Hobo

[edit on 5-6-2008 by The Hobo]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sign up with photobucket.com then u can upload the photo's there, take the links they provide under the uploaded photo and paste it in this thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Thanks Soldier, I never thought of trying photobucket, uploading the image now

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Here is the link to the pic, not sure if it some kind of camera flare, its just odd. also there is what looks like an orb on the bottom of the picture frame and just above the window sill

[edit on 5-6-2008 by The Hobo]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Hobo

It looks to me like a double exposure of some kind. This is a first glance opinion and I'll take a longer look as soon as I get time. Any chance that the picture before or after had white curtains in about the same area?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MythMaster

Hi MythMaster

No the picture before and after were of someone sitting in the chair at the bottom of the pic. There were no curtains on the window and from memory the photo was taken in the evening time so there was no sun light coming through the window either.

I'd be interested to see if you come up with anything, thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Hobo

Ok...I've taken a bit longer look and while I can't really find what it is that's causing the anomaly it just doesn't "look" paranormal to me. I know that's not the best way to phrase it, but it's all I've got at the moment.

The best thing I can come up with is that since the pic seems to be at an odd angle and the flash fired it looks like some sort of reflection back at the camera from the picture of the baby (noted reasoning for this is the dark strip at the bottom of the picture and the dark strip in the relection - by the car seat - seems to match up in width and the red strip looks like it's the bedspread relfecting in the picture itself).......if you can't follow what I"m saying there (b/c to be honest I"m not sure I'm wording it very well) let me know.

For others who are curious about the specifics of the picture below is the Exif information.

:: Begin Exif ::
Filename : 320158275.jpg
JFIF_APP1 : Exif
Main Information
Make : EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
Model : KODAK EASYSHARE CX7300 DIGITAL CAMERA
Orientation : left-hand side
XResolution : 230/1
YResolution : 230/1
ResolutionUnit : Inch
Software : Version 1.0000
YCbCrPositioning : co-sited
ExifInfoOffset : 338
Sub Information
ExposureTime : 1/2Sec
FNumber : F4.5
ExposureProgram : Program Normal
ISOSpeedRatings : 140
ExifVersion : 0220
DateTimeOriginal : 2004:08:27 20:44:40
DateTimeDigitized : 2004:08:27 20:44:40
ComponentConfiguration : YCbCr
CompressedBitsPerPixel : 170/100 (bit/pixel)
ShutterSpeedValue : 1/2Sec
ApertureValue : F4.5
ExposureBiasValue : EV0.0
MaxApertureValue : F4.5
MeteringMode : CenterWeightedAverage
Flash : Fired(Auto)
FocalLength : 5.90(mm)
MakerNote : Unknown Format : 964Bytes (Offset:938)
FlashPixVersion : 0100
ColorSpace : sRGB
ExifImageWidth : 2080
ExifImageHeight : 1544
ExifInteroperabilityOffset : 2518
ExposureIndex : 140/1
SensingMethod : OneChipColorArea sensor
FileSource : DSC
SceneType : A directly photographed image
CustomRendered : Normal process
ExposureMode : Auto
WhiteBalance : Auto
DigitalZoomRatio : 0/10
FocalLength(35mm) : 37(mm)
SceneCaptureType : Night scene
GainControl : None
Contrast : Normal
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
SubjectDistanceRange : Unknown
ExifR98
ExifR : R98
Version : 0100
Thumbnail Information
Compression : OLDJPEG
Orientation : left-hand side
XResolution : 72/1
YResolution : 72/1
ResolutionUnit : Inch
JPEGInterchangeFormat : 2548
JPEGInterchangeFormatLength : 5522

::end of exif::

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Hobo
I have a couple of family photgraphs that what may be orbs in them.

Can we see the other pictures?

And can I ask what the picture you posted is supposed to be of?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

I'll post another pic today. The picture as far as i can remember was a mistake, I think i had the camera in my hand and hit the button and ot just took that photograph.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MythMaster

Mythmaster,

Thanks for the info. The picture of the baby is black and white and in the blue blur there is a red line at the bottom. Any ideas where that came from?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

Here is another picture. If you look at my sons lower back you can see what may be an orb. I dont claim that these are actual orbs but they appear in alot of photos I have taken of my kids. We do have some strange things go on in the house and I have seen a few things i cant explain

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The thing behind your sons back looks all most like a wheel of a car, but it is almost transparent. I think it may be light reflecting off that window or mirror in the back and it may have reflected back into the camera causing the orb to be in the picture. But I can't really say. Was there dust on the lense? That and the light may have caused the orb to appear. But then again it may be paranormal. You said weird things have been happening, so who knows. I hope I was some help, but as for the first picture... It looks like a curtain, almost. I don't think it was a ghost or anything cause I don't believe they can float that high. The picture may have run together with another picture and that would cause the curtain thing to appear. Were these pictures taken with the same camera? The small orbs seem to be in the same general area. It may be dust on the lense.

~Lillith~

new topics

top topics

join