Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How can you justify voting Bush?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Honestly, I am not sure how exactly they constitute the "unemployment" figure. That would be an interesting thing to find out.

If seniors are included, which I doubt, then that figure will rise with the baby boomer generation coming up on retirement.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In reply to the thread starter. You can't justify voting for bush. It's just impossible.
People who are going to vote for bush are just religious or die hard republican. Anybody can see the man is a fantastic failure. He became president with a minority of the votes and has probably lost half of those already. I doubt anybody that voted non-republican has been swayed and i doubt republicans are proud. They just have to tow the line,grin and bear it and hope the next administration will fix things again.
I cant believe that people would actually want this monkey for another four years,thats just insane. Without the possibility of another term bushes administration will have him doing all kinds of crazy things.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
In reply to the thread starter. You can't justify voting for bush. It's just impossible.
People who are going to vote for bush are just religious or die hard republican. Anybody can see the man is a fantastic failure. He became president with a minority of the votes and has probably lost half of those already. I doubt anybody that voted non-republican has been swayed and i doubt republicans are proud. They just have to tow the line,grin and bear it and hope the next administration will fix things again.
I cant believe that people would actually want this monkey for another four years,thats just insane. Without the possibility of another term bushes administration will have him doing all kinds of crazy things.

All these words, and not a single fact to back it up or cognative idea.

Ashley, we have this conversation again. Oh well.

Anyway, look at the opposition. Not many in my camp would dare vote for Kerry, even though he looks half way ok.

He is not trustworthy on the good points, and the bad points are usually inviolate for many, Abortion for one.

He is a walking contradiction. He is a Catholic for women's right to choose.

(I do not want this to turn into an abortion debate, it was just an example)

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
My question to all of the republicans out there would have to be:

How can you justify voting for Bush?

There is no justification.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like to sit back and get sleep at night and not worry about what program a Dems gonna cut or how many dollars are they gonna take from our defense to give to a bunch of dead beat crack addicts on welfare, how much money they are gonna remove from the hands of soldiers and their families, and finally, I want to sleep at night and realize that if the soldiers find themselves they will have a CIC that they can count on, for further explinations see, Clinton & Somalia.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I like to sit back and get sleep at night and not worry about what program a Dems gonna cut Democrats? Cut spending?LOL

or how many dollars are they gonna take from our defense to give to a bunch of dead beat crack addicts on welfare, how much money they are gonna remove from the hands of soldiers and their families, What do you think Bush is doing? Hint: just that.

and finally, I want to sleep at night and realize that if the soldiers find themselves they will have a CIC that they can count on, for further explinations see, Clinton & Somalia.

Bush? Count on? Get real, man. He went AWOL during a time of war. He should of been court-maritalled or sent to Vietnam. The latter first.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by Agent47
I like to sit back and get sleep at night and not worry about what program a Dems gonna cut Democrats? Cut spending?LOL

or how many dollars are they gonna take from our defense to give to a bunch of dead beat crack addicts on welfare, how much money they are gonna remove from the hands of soldiers and their families, What do you think Bush is doing? Hint: just that.

and finally, I want to sleep at night and realize that if the soldiers find themselves they will have a CIC that they can count on, for further explinations see, Clinton & Somalia.

Bush? Count on? Get real, man. He went AWOL during a time of war. He should of been court-maritalled or sent to Vietnam. The latter first.

Dont mangle my posts....

And why should he have been court martialled mister military know it all? Do you know Air Reserve Guards were the most active units in Nam, if he had wanted to not go to NAM he would have been in the Army guard.

Second. Yeah they do cut spendings and give money to bull# domestic programs... See: Clinton 8 Years of Idiocy.

Third, Bush has put more money in the hands of soldiers and there families and has made it easier for their cost of living. And the programs he cut were only excess Cold War hold overs like the Commanche and the one artillery platform, the name eludes me right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Is there some fantastic justification for voting for Kerry?

And if it's just that he makes you all warm and fuzzy, that is only you opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Man,jethro you have got to be kidding. What can you possibly mean by no facts. Just read the paper or the net or talk to someone smart. Im not your teacher and besides you dont comprehend anyways.
I would vote for one of my dogs before i voted for bush. At least they would just lay there for four years and not start wars and spend my money and make my neighbors hate me.
The reason your real estate sales are going well is because Greenspan is trying to hold things together. Ooops, Greenspan just said the other day that he cant help anymore these guys have screwed the pooch so bad. Im glad he held it together as long as he did. We are truly screwed now.
Quit bringing up abortion and then saying you dont want to talk about abortion. What is wrong with being pro-choice? You anti-choicers are funny.Do you think women should have a choice about who they have sex with or would that be considered pro-choice.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

In response to your thoughts, how can you justify voting for Kerry? The only ones who could vote for him are ultra-liberals, anti-Christians and hardcore Democrats. Otherwise, it appears that Bush is the only candidate as he is the mere moderate-to-liberal, someone for all seasons type.
You'll see it as it unfolds, if you can see. If you're blindly anti-Bush, you'll miss the whole parade. Quit being stupid or you'll miss all the little nuances of probably one of the very last U.S. presidential elections.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh brother, not another one. What is wrong with the south(as if we didnt know). Im voting for whoever runs against bush nomatter who it is(my dog).
What parade are you talking about? The parade of the stupid.Led by your brilliant, born again,dyslexic?,alchoholic,bad father,cheerleader....Please
Spare me the patriotic(yawn)speeches. Your hero is an idiot and you know it. The day when you people rally for freedom and not just follow(like most religious people) you will be free.
Suit yourself, but be prepared,you weaklings will be the first to leave. Maybe then you will be able to wash the feet of the lord.
Ha,Ha.
P.S. why dont you come wash my feet big boy,i look like jesus.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
OK ashley, I'll break down why I think your post sucks.

"In reply to the thread starter. You can't justify voting for bush. It's just impossible."

The question here is why? Why is it impossible?

People who are going to vote for bush are just religious or die hard republican.

Wrong, this is just your opinion, and I can honestly doubt you have much of an idea of our side of politics, so don't try to label us.

Anybody can see the man is a fantastic failure. He became president with a minority of the votes and has probably lost half of those already.

Again, your opinion. I know for a fact that Bush has plenty of non-Republican support.

I doubt anybody that voted non-republican has been swayed and i doubt republicans are proud. They just have to tow the line,grin and bear it and hope the next administration will fix things again.

Yes, that is our answer to politics, just pray for something to fix things. We do not just grin and bear it any more than you would.

I cant believe that people would actually want this monkey for another four years,thats just insane.

It's not insane when you look at the alternatives. To be so against a candidate for so few reasons is astounding to me.

Without the possibility of another term bushes administration will have him doing all kinds of crazy things.

Like what pray tell? What "crazy" things are we talking about?

Did you miss it? I did. I missed any form of cognitive though that could have been seen in a post from someone who actually thought it out before they spewed nonsense.

You do not have to be my teacher friend. I am fairly certain that I have forgotten more than you know now. What I do require to take you seriously, is a fact now and again, and not some jump in bull# session.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Im voting for whoever runs against bush nomatter who it is(my dog).

Classic senselessness. You're obviously a person who does not consider the facts before making a choice.

What I've just quoted is as feeble-minded as people who vote Dem or Rep across the board regarless of values.

Go read a book, Ashley.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
For many in the south, they'll vote for Bush because in their minds, abortion is murder, while not trying to go into this here, I myself don't see much of a difference between killing a baby a few days before it would be naturally born versus after.

For others, they are actually doing better now than 4 years ago as long as they are still employed. Stocks are up, refinancings are building equity.

Others I see voting against Bush, doesn't matter who they vote for, they see Bush as denying choice to kill within themselves, as lying about threats, and giving too big tax breaks to the rich. Oh and being the first president since Hoover to lose jobs during his first term.

I want a good third choice but I don't see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I vote for kill bush....bush needs to die of a heart attack vety soon...biznatch!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If Bush dies Halliburton becomes president.

The choice is between a a-hole and bigot. I choose the a-hole, but that's just me. Everyone has to make a decision on what is important to them. I'm not one that says anybody but Bush. There are worse things than being bigot...one could be a raving lunatic but Dean's dropped out of the race.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
some balls as he will not turn around to bring in force when necassery.

the space vision.

the deflict and budget problems where started by clinton

you have to spend money to earn more money.

to stand up against fundimentalist so they do not think they can do something with out consequences

(sorry about my spelling. don't know every word)

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do not see the job loss as being Bush's fault.

As you can see, the job rate spiked when he took office, then dropped off. Find me one policy that would do this aside from refusing to propigate Enron any further like Clinton did.

I do not see the economy as being Bush's fault either.

And by the way Ashley, you do not know a thing about real estate, let alone real estate in my area. Let's leave it to the professionals.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Jethro.Maybe not in virginia but out here in southern california i know a little about real estate. I just refinanced two homes and as a contractor i know business has been heavy due to the massive refinancing going on thanks to greenspan. Like i said before though,he has done all he can. Now we are really screwed if all we have to rely on is the brilliant policy of the war party,and their retarded leader.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Jethro.Maybe not in virginia but out here in southern california i know a little about real estate. I just refinanced two homes and as a contractor i know business has been heavy due to the massive refinancing going on thanks to greenspan. Like i said before though,he has done all he can. Now we are really screwed if all we have to rely on is the brilliant policy of the war party,and their retarded leader.

Yes, but that is Greenspan's job, not Bush's.

But what are we relying on in this "brilliant policy" you speak of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join