It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees causing havoc in Australia !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Critical
I think every human should have equal rights to any land on earth.

So you are willing to take 50 of these "immigrants" to live with you in your house?

How is it you can give away land YOU don't own to people YOU don't know.

God gave abraham all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. Should all those who are not Hebrew be forced to leave?

Relocating people rather than stopping the islamofacist from murdering them is the problem. Stop the vile spread of Islam...........

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
why shouldn't we share our wealth with these unfortunate people? perhaps thats what the world needs- caring a bit more about each other. As person who resides in melbourne, its safe to say, i have never experienced any problems with immigrants-from sudan, somalia and etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeGlint
Thanks Duncan.

I would rather no-one posts here and this thread shrivels up and blows away.

P.S. Great magazine you run there mate, from long time reader.

Cheers Blade,

I reckon this person is likely to be a spook - especially given the occult connections and interest. I mean, how many redneck racists have you ever heard of who even know who Madam Blavatsky was, let alone know how to spell her name.

Most of the neo-nazi right wing groups of the UK, NZ, Canada, and Australia were actually set up by spooks - to attract idiot racists, who were then incited to deface jewish synagogues or firebomb chinese restaurants - and then get media attention.

In Australia, the most virulent such groups were frequented by the guy who went on to even write about it, in the book "I was a teenage fascist". I met this guy on a trip to Libya together in the mid-1980s (long story).

Combat 18 in the UK is another honeypot - which I think survives to this day. Most similar groups in Canada and NZ were exposed in the media for what they were. For a while there in the 1990s there was a concerted effort by the Zionists in these countries to link all conspiracy theorists, with new agers, with neo nazis - and package them up as a huge social threat. Nexus was frequently written up as one of the central focal points for this giant conspiracy. LOL!!!!!

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by ZindoDoone

They can't speak a word of english, they can't read or write, they have no CLUE of what "civilized" means.

Which should not be surprising.
The question that is more important is what are those that brought them there planning to do about it?

From what you are saying I should assume they were flown in and dumped on the side walk. If so, what would you expect them to do?

If you are complaining that they are uneducated and you think this should be rectified by the community actually TEACHING them thats one thing but it seems you are saying they are ignorant and need to go. You offer no real solution just unsympathetic judgments yet the only productive one is obvious. Educate them. You can't bring an illiterate man into your house and look down on him because he can't read. It makes you look the fool. Perhaps you should volunteer in an outreach program to mentor or tutor some of them.

You weren't BORN with the knowledge you have. You didn't come into the world in a suit and tie. You were taught. Like you they need the same. Just be thankful you weren't in their forced situation otherwise you may have people looking down their nose at you without giving you a chance. If many people in Australia feel the same way you do, it's no wonder that don't anything. Who is there to tell them?

They simply need an education and better direction.
Shouldn't that be the obvious answer to yet another of your race baiting threads?

Who pays for their kentucky and pizza ?? they sure don't....we do!!

Cute.

You should stick to the occult thread.
Surprisingly it is less offensive.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am certainly not a redneck, a spook, perhaps, but no, not really...

And i never said these people should not be helped, i simply think there is a better way of handling the situation then to keep bringing them into Australia...

I mean what is the oz government gonna do ? import the entire Sudanese population into oz ?

No, something needs to be done at the source, or am i wrong ?

You can't just keep bringing people into the country, whats that going to solve ?

In the end australia will have a population of 20 million africans because all they do is keep bringing them in instead of fixing whats wrong in the first place...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.crikey.com.au...

There was a concerted MSM effort to manufacture this story, at least to an extent. Media Watch caught it. I saw the episode, the footage showed extreme violence in a bottleshop, with the perps faces blanked out. They were demonised as Sudanese by 7, 9 and 10.

It was tied in with some Liberal Party fear-mongering, and the media delivered, like the complicit dogs they are.

Media Watch showed the same footage without the blanking and the perps were clearly NOT Sudanese. many were white. This is not to say that Sudanese youth are not involved, you have to note the only death connected with the incident was the killing of a Sudanese youth by two white guys.

Stir the pot, and a Soldier of Darkness will rise, followed quickly by someone with religious overtones.

No thanks.

If there is a problem with Sudanese youth, this is not the way to help.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Is this the behaviour we should accept? I think not, firstly no im not racist but I do agree with the Op, there are certainly issues that need addressing.

I'm all for a multicultural society, but don’t p*ss in my front yard.

Whos at fault, well the goverment offcourse....

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is what you people are defending...

www.smh.com.au...

Agh shame, he had a hard life, so it's ok to go rape a 16 year old girl 3 times, then rape and try and murder an old lady...

If these things had never been brought into our country this girl would have still had a life left, and self respect and her innocence..

send these things back to where they came from, they belong there, not here!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i have a teacher that use to teach in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and he mentioned that there was a large proportion of African immigrants living there and that they were bring down the mean VCE score of that school because they have no appreciation of education.

i have no problem with immigrants but Australia should be more selective, we should pick people who can speak English and people who have morals and ethics that coincide with Australian values. It would make it easier on the Immigrant to assimilate and it would ease social tension towards immigrants..

and it pretty sad to see people label the OP a racist or redneck... can we not discuss an issue with out it turning into a mud slinging contest.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
I read another article about these refugees....that once they got here they went all mental, not having ever seen "take aways" and so much food in such abundance, that their daily diet consists of 5 - 8 meals a day of kentucky and pizza...now more than half of them are turning obese..

Well if I came starving from a country suffering from famine, I would probably do the same. As for turning obese, It was recently announced on the news here that we have taken the title of the highest percentage of obese citizens away from the US by 1 percent.

By the sound of it, these refugees might be turning into "Australians".

Let's show them love and compassion and watch them "go mental" over that too!

[edit on 1/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
you are aware that you're generalising a large number of integrated sudanese?
i happen to be friends with some of them now, and one of thems happy just to be in my soccer team let alone this country
how many Sudanese refugees do you know personally? and how many do you know are the ones committing the crimes?
it seems to me you want to preserve the 'White Australia Policy'
Citizenship tests arent in varieties of languages anymore.
Australia accused South Africa of racism for the partite at the time, when Australia hypocritically prevented anyone that wasnt a white english speaking citizen from entering the country.
i think your not giving these people a fair chance.
if you get to know one, i assure your perspective will change.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ideally I am against immigration, not because I am racist but because i like my peace and quiet. inter-racial riots have become a new thing in Australia with gangs forming etc etc... i certainly could have lived without that.

I think some 'reprogramming' could have been done before they were bought here... wean them in a little perhaps.

But now they are here... we have opened a can of worms.

I really dont know what to think about it... this is progress i guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am sure it is a plot by the NWO to destroy your society.
If you have a bunch of people living together in a well functioning Homogeneous society, you are a threat to their power.
A society that could possibly become united to oppose them, scares the ones who want to feel like they rule the world.
A good way to disrupt society is to throw in a lot of people, picked out specially, for their least compatibility.
They could figure it out, who would be the closest to the exact opposite of the majority population.
They guarantee that they never assimilate and are likely to cause social strife.
If a case of violence occurs between a member of the majority race and one of the transplants, that gives the Powers a good excuse to enact even more strict laws to reduce liberty.
Why should the powers care?
They do not have to live around them.
Easy for them to accuse people of being racists, after they get beat up and robbed, if they accuse a member of the transplants as the offender.
They have a good model in England for wrecking society by fragmenting it.
I guess it is your turn.
We have been living through an invasion, for years, in the US.
NWO plot, make us weak, makes them feel strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join