It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush cancel election?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I dont think it would be an outward cancellation of the election "per se". It would have to be another catastrophic event such as 9/11 or a direct attack on the US. Remember the Hitler "playbook"; it worked after 9/11 with the Patriot Act...and in the past worked with the Pearl Harbor.

It would take an explanation of monumental proportion to cancel an election.

Since there isn't one good enough...it would have to be an act. An act on the scale of King Kong climbing the Empire State building.

My belief is that if one of the following happens...all bets are off for an election in 2008:
1) Bombing or multiple bombings of any US cities
2)An attack by Iran on Isreal or other "friendly" nation
3) Bush's handlers lose their god-forsaken-minds and decide today is the day to take over.

With Posse Comitatus non existent, the executive orders since Nixon(Bush's are most scary) in place to create martial law,and the Patriot act to kill the constitution, "they" are only lacking the proper catalyst to pull the trigger.

So I don't believe it will be an effort by the present administration-but the GO light given by his handlers for ACTIII. Let's face it...we gave up the bill of rights on a lie...and "they" are still in office. The next false flag op...we will be setting an extra dinner seat for the kindly UN troops protecting us.

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
Henry A. Kissinger

Just thinking out loud

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think most of these posts reflect the desire of most ATS members that something like this happen, rather than reality. Its projecting. For all the bush bashing and hate ATS has for Bush, people are going to be _very_ bored when hes no longer in office and they can't blame him for everything. These sorts of posts reflect peoples secret desire that he somehow stay in office so they can continue to get entertainment value off of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Oh i dont hardly think so!

Entertainment?

Look, we are being realists, thats what we are. There's a distinct possibility, although, the next president will surely have the same agenda and follow up with the NWO trend. It will all be the same thing on a grander scale if Obama or Hillary or McLame is president- there's no way out!
We wont have reason to celebrate, trust me!!! EITHER WAY.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by CaptainIraq

Oh Captain, have you looked around you lately and have you seen what these people are capable of doing?

THEY are capable of not only dictatorship, BUT MUCH WORSE.

In my opinion, what you along with some others are stating defies all logic and reason, and is in nature ignorant. As I said before, this is America. Your talk is simply rhetoric, fit only for the most fanciful of loose conversation. Anyway, I can only express my disagreement with your paranoia and conspiracy so many times, so we'll just see what happens this fall.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

reply to post by CaptainIraq

Oh Captain, have you looked around you lately and have you seen what these people are capable of doing?

THEY are capable of not only dictatorship, BUT MUCH WORSE.

In my opinion, what you along with some others are stating defies all logic and reason, and is in nature ignorant. As I said before, this is America. Your talk is simply rhetoric, fit only for the most fanciful of loose conversation. Anyway, I can only express my disagreement with your paranoia and conspiracy so many times, so we'll just see what happens this fall.

Im on your side on this cap'n'iraq speculation, schmeculation
there is nothing thatll lead me to believe this can or will happen
and youtube vids dont count

any relation to cap'n'crunch

i hear hes over seas right now but fighting the good fight

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
. For all the bush bashing and hate ATS has for Bush, people are going to be _very_ bored when hes no longer in office and they can't blame him for everything.

No, I don't think so. The conservatives ala rush, sean, still never miss a chance to bash Clinton when ever they get the chance even though he has been out of office for 8 years. And Clinton left with a surplus. The President has left a mess that our grandchildren will be dealing with.

If I had a W sticker on my car; I'd be scraping it off right about now.

I think Marshal law is a distinct possibility. I hope I am just overly paranoid.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Martial Law was declared in 1863, so everyone stop saying he is going to implement it, for it is already in use.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Scapegoating - the bread and butter of ATS.

Its going to be very boring around here we no one can blame Bush...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
okay so this is off the wall but sort of on topic. maybe bush doesn't care about this at all because he gets to/wants be the first pres of the NAU? (naw...probably not...he's ready to take a permanent vacation. that much has been obvious since he was elected.) and maybe blair's angling for president of the EU (that or he wants to be pope...what is UP with him lately?) maybe this is bush and blair's reward for a job well done the last 8 or so years.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

This is the same America? Are we speaking of the same America?
This is not rhetoric at all, i grant you, i'm no fortune teller, but this is by no means unfathomable or too far over the top at all.
Its funny you should say "after all, this is America"--- really? the old America?
Bush has a 28 percent aproval rating and that's being generous
and laws continue to pass everyday, and nobody does a darn thing about it. Surely, i dont really know who that 28 percent is, but you must be intelligent enough to see that "they" are walking all over Americans, and nobody has done a damned thing to make it stop.

What makes you think Americans wouldnt sit and take it? I happen to think if this has gone this far, anything is possible, and any attempt for a Bush coup will be successful without any interference either.

Will it happen? I really dont know, but there's a darned good possibility, imo.

Remember: All it would take would be an act of God or an act of terrorism, they're both simpe enough to stage AGAIN.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Read this, i think its very possible

www.uaff.us...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Do you seriously think he's forgettable?

I dont.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think hes very forgettable. Just another Jimmy Carter presidency.

But ATS members have a _need_ to blame him for everything, I just can't wait until someone else is in office. People will feel so conflicted...because nothing is going to change...and yet they can't blame Bush. They are so used to it for the past 8 years heads my explode over the confusion

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

We blame him for everything because HE IS TO BLAME
duh!

Jimmy Carter was nothing compared to this nut. If you're going to make comparisons, at least use Al Capone or some other infamous criminal.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
I think most of these posts reflect the desire of most ATS members that something like this happen, rather than reality. Its projecting. For all the bush bashing and hate ATS has for Bush, people are going to be _very_ bored when hes no longer in office and they can't blame him for everything. These sorts of posts reflect peoples secret desire that he somehow stay in office so they can continue to get entertainment value off of it.

Thats the most rediculous thing ive heard, pure crap!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

We blame him for everything because HE IS TO BLAME
duh!

Jimmy Carter was nothing compared to this nut. If you're going to make comparisons, at least use Al Capone or some other infamous criminal.

Bush is just a pawn, he couldnt organize a picnic! never mind a country, its the hidden hand thats telling him what to do.. He's just as responsible though, He's selling out his own people for money and power, Traiter!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The question here isnt if anyone believes it will happen, The question is could it? And the answer is you better believe it. It most definetly could. And for all who say the people in the the united states wont put up with it, I say have you been asleep the last 8 years? Tell me what are we gonna do about it? There isnt a thing we can do about it just short of a revolution. Our rights have been taken to the point that we cannot even protest against our goverment without being labeled as a terrorist or anti american. I ask you this, Do you really think 911 just happened and everything implicated afterwards was thought of because of it. The patriot act was a big step for bush. Without it he wouldnt have the power he does now. I can assure you this was planned well before 911 happened. And a war in iran will happen and happen soon. I think everyone needs to look at the stratagy the us is using. Look at all the places we are securing and tell me what do you see? One major factor is we will have the chinese border secured in no time at the rate we are going now. There is a bigger vision and its not what we think it is. World domination is what the goal is. a well thought out plan with lots of problems on the way but nothing that cant be overcome. They wil tell us about the changing world and how we need there protection. And how its in our best interest to let them do what they need to do to make us safer. And if we dont go along with it there wont be anything we can do about it because we wont have any rights left. We are past the point of no return now. The only thing left now is to die fighting for your beliefs one way or another.

And one last point to all sceptics of topics on ats, If you truly believe this cant happen, Then why come here and debate it. What is the motive behind that. I see alot of people showing us links and support for what they believe to be true. And for the most part i see sceptics telling us we are wrong without anything to back it up, Just there word. Take this topic for instance, Not one sceptic has posted a link to say otherwise. But many have posted links to show it is possible. I think common sense and the events of the last 8 years should be enough to take a hard look at whats ahead for us.

Thank you and good luck to all.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Thank you for expressig what i

couldnt.

Thank you for being someone who is rational and intelligent.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hehehe, I could actually see that happening on the Strip....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

You hit the nail on the head, well done

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join