It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange CNN banner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Not hugely in the conspiracy area, but look at the banner:
"America under attack" & "Possibly thousands dead".
However the reporter is saying we have unconfirmed reports that a plan has hit one of the world trade centers...

At this stage no 2nd plane (missile or UFO laser beam whatever your belief may be) had hit the 2nd tower, although the banner is already subliminally programming you, whilst you watch violent footage and don't directly read the text, about America under attack and thousands dead.

Probably the 2 most predominant thoughts in most Americans heads during and after 9/11.

That CNN banner text guy can predict the future!!!!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by smans]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do you have the exact time whenthe videoclip was showed? Can you link the youtube video?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That is interesting... I'm sure TV stations use analysts, but this is almost as if the media had the inside scoop already in front of them.. Good find!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smans

Can you link to the actual video? The picture is too small to actually tell if the second tower is even hit. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The CNN footage you are referring to has been doctored. There was not ANY indication by the news media that we were under attack during that time frame. After the 1st tower exploded, they were giving the 'all clear' on cable news channels while specifically calling stock traders into work for what would be a heavy trading day.

Don't be duped. Ask yourself why the New York Stock Exchange sounded the opening bell on 9/11 with death and destruction so close by. Watch these videos and ask yourself what they have to hide.

Fox News/CNN sold us out and destroyed the evidence. ATS link.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

www.archive.org...
I looked at the archive and they did not run a banner like that, at the time that the video was taken.
They may have run it later, and were showing tape that was recorded earlier, in the day.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi guys, ok looks like its doctored then, let me grab the youtube link...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I remember seeing "America Under Attack!" before the second plane hit. That was the strange part to me, and I even mentioned this to my roommates at the time. Of course, as soon as I started saying "How the hell did they figure out who ALL the hijackers were so fast?!?" I got a response like "Everything is always a conspiracy to you, isn't it?"

Too much certainty way to quick, IMHO. That is the number 1 thing that has stuck in my mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
D'OH I didnt bookmark it
I cant find the video.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Even if the video was a re-run, the time will always be correct.

Only if it is doctored would the time be *incorrect* for the segment being shown.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it is doctored, oh well.

top topics

join