It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing Olympics 2008: The Birth Of The Zion Agenda!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi guys, I've been furthering my research into the Olympics, and uncovered yet more unmistakable (in my opinion) occult symbolism.

The Beijing Olympics logo spells Zion, just like the 2012 Olympics logo... there are numbers and dates which also correlate with previous theories.

There are for too many coincidences for this to be by chance in my opinion...

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

Check it out, what do you reckon?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by rik_c]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Ok, I’m going to say maybe there’s something there with Zion and all, but what exactly is going to happen that’s so bad – how is it going to affect me here in Australia when it’s all the way in England…. Why should I care?

Is there going to be a war between Israel and England? I just don’t see why it matters if Zionists want to take over Britain, it’s not like they’re going to succeed…
The Prime Minister of England a Jew? LOL, I think not.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I simply see an overactive imagination and a bit of misinterpretation/reinterpretation (and a bit of 'cut and paste'
) to suit a predetermined 'new age' agenda.

So I'll throw my hat in the (olympic) ring and state here and now that we will not see "we are going to see one of the largest hoaxes ever perpetrated on man." nor will there be "A biblical, angelic event powered by a 'Project Blue Beam' "

If I'm wrong I'll publicly eat humble pie. I do hope the person behind the Cosmic Mind website will do likewise if he/she is wrong

(btw I fail to see the connection with fundamentalist Jews but maybe I just don;t have the imagination?)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Hey Essan,

For sure, if 2012 comes along... and nothing happens... I will shut the blog down, settle myself, and just learn to get on with 'normal' life
I'll eat a full pie to myself heh.

As for Israel... my research does not even concern Israel... it concerns something much bigger than that. Something much bigger than our current religious system... this is the event destined to create a global government / religion (under the guise of spiritualism and Christianity).

With the assumption that this event will not effect people in Australia... my belief is that this event will effect the whole world... and after all, Aussies are under the rule of our Queen too.

As i say tho, this is only my take...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
anyone else take a look at this?

it would be nice to hear some views

too much to be a coincidence? or is it a case of if you look, you will find?

top topics

join