It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

videos ... WTC/911 terrorist Mohamed Atta's blond girlfriend gives exclusive interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If Mohammed Atta wasn't an Islamic Fundamentalist -- who was he?
-- a Swiss-German.

Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus www.madcowprod.com...

‘Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus’ featuring never before seen bonus footage of Atta’s girlfriend, Amanda Keller.

This is the first public release of the most compelling clips from our exclusive half-day interview with the person who knew the 9/11 ringleader most intimately… his girlfriend, roommate and confidant. Numerous attempts in recent months to locate Ms. Keller have proven unsuccessful.

This is and will likely stay her only recorded interview, as she has stated to the press “I can't really say anything. I'm afraid I'll get in trouble.”

Also – watch this trailer: Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus – a short trailer
www.madcowprod.com...

WATCH Episode 11 (Go to left column) www.madcowprod.com... of Mad Cow Morning News, an interview with Atta’s blonde girlfriend, that details Atta just hung out with German nationals. Also … that all the 9/11 terrorist pilots ALREADY had pilots licenses -- they went to the student flight school in order to get STUDENT VISAS to get into the country, and looks like it was also a Bush/Cheney /Fed/ Bank of England / Bundesbank CIA/MI-6/BND drug smuggling operation.

To see how Mohammed Atta fits into: "MOHAMMED ATTA … at THE TERRORIST MOTEL-- GOP & UNDERGROUND REICH & WTC/911 & MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & 2012", go to www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

join