It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Hated Threads Category

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Vague threads? Name some. I think they clearly state what they are about.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any Ink Is Good Ink

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

I think a category should be opened up for the
"Most hated/despised/controversial threads on ATS"

We already have that category.

It's called "Most Active Threads".

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So....if you guys had your way, there would be.....no threads! Good idea!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

If you gained the most hated thread/member, that's sad, because I have about 100 a head of you I didn't even get to vote for LOL.

I didn't read your thread about the "police state" I figured it was on the level with the threads about "2012: Will you be eating Bolivian Caviar and sleeping with a goat when the poles reverse?"

If you did attain this status, rock on and long may you rave!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

I didn't read your thread about the "police state" I figured it was on the level with the threads about "2012:

I think if you read it you will understand.

He seems like an ok guy, but his views are VERY scary.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They have a rank for that, it's called "Trolls." Unfortunately it's an unofficial status that doesn't show up on your profile.

But rest assured, if you take pride in starting threads that tick people off, then everyone knows your rank :-)

I'm kidding mostly though. I don't know you, haven't read your thread, and I don't hate you. I doubt you're the most hated on ATS. I won't name names, but there's a few around here that... well, different topic, different day.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
"I'm an alien" threads always crack me up!

You want points in a hurry? Just claim you are an alien from the planet 'Zorgon' and hey presto you'l have 15+ pages of replies and gain many followers, as well as a vast number of skeptics.

I can remember one member who talked about UFO's and the like, then weeks later he claimed to be a lizard, which created a huge response and generated many points, after it was completely forgotten about and he became a normal member again.. you know who you are!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Knights]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I can remember one member who talked about UFO's and the like, then weeks later he claimed to be a lizard, which created a huge response and generated many points, after it was completely forgotten about and he became a normal member again.. you know who you are!

“I got better!”

[edit on 6/7/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

"He turned me into a newt!"
[silence]
"Well I got better!"

Classic! We need to get these potential hoaxers, dress them up and burn them!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Brilliantly funny!!

Sorry, had to write the oneliner....this is my favorite thread now!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

your right about that one..ng...i simply have to look at the title, and after rolling my eyes, move on. i just don't open up the thread to read the garbage (my own opinion),...ok...sometimes i have. and all of us here have the same ability to ignore any thread they choose. a little self-control goes along way to keeping the old blood pressure down

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm a lizard too. Just ask my ex girlfriend...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread is right up there too....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I hate any thread talking about how stupid the people on ATS are when in fact the original poster is exercising a great deal of hypocrisy and ignorance themselves in order to point it out. Wah Wah Wah...go cry me a f*ckin river...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't hate posters, as I expect people to change as life goe rolling along. None of us are the same people we were.

But there is a catigory/group of threads that irk me. Anything that starts out about having 100% proof of__________________________. Hell, there's not much of anything in life that there's not some doubt about. So when somebody titles a thread saying they have 100% proof of anything, I'm 99% sure they're full of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well, I have 100% proof my ass has a whitish gleam to it in the right light

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Back to the topic at hand.

I hate the threads that people start that are topics that we have already discussed. They even use source articles that are used in the past topic.

Nothing pisses me off more than to have another debate on the same topic with no new information given.

There is a reason that there is a search function here, use it and stop wasting our time. Couldn't we come up with super categories (ie DU, 9/11, moonbases, and any other wacky topic)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join