It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which do you buy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wondering, There are supposed to be (in theory anyway) multiple Alien type critters coming to earth right?
The Greys
The Nordics
Those lizard guys (Kinda like "V" I guess although I am showing my age.)

What do you think the improbability or probability is that any one or all of the above are visiting us here?
Basically which do you buy into? All of them or none of them or something different all together?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I currently "buy" into all of the above and more. No, I have no evidence of any, no memory of either, no reason to believe other than 20+ years of study and the testimony of trusted folks such as Mr. Cliff Stone.

It seems to fantastic to be true. If you ponder the amount of information that seeks to detract from these ideas, to me, that poses a question.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am not real skeptical on aliens visiting earth, as I think I saw something pretty strange myself a few years back, I am just curious as to what popular opinion is on these various alien types.
I am not looking for evidence just opinions.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Clifford Stone - and Alien Races

If the link above does not work, just google "clifford stone" and it will be #7 on the first page. You will see that this man has a lot to say about alien races, all 50-some odd species.
He is authentic, make no mistake.
Good reading and enlightenment to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Dude that is a heck of alot of space critters.
We don't have that many races living on the planet!
I will check him out though.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
But we do have many more species. If all of the animals on this planet had developed intelligence then it wouldn't seem so strange.

Also don't forget you've basically got a whole UNIVERSE worth of planets to come from. If you believe that one alien race is capable of visiting our planet, then why can't any of the other hundreds if not thousands of races across the universe visit us?

I just find it really hard to believe that there are only 2 intelligent races in the universe, and only 1 capable of interstellar travel. In my opinion if we're being visited by one alien race then we're being visited by a whole spectrum.

Edited to clarify: If all of the animals on this planet developed intelligence it would seem incredibly strange, but the idea of many intelligent alien races wouldn't seem so strange

[edit on 5-6-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
[Yawn], I'd buy into at least the 'Greys' and 'Toids' with memories intact and no evidence to support those mundane events.

top topics

join