It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama in the back pocket of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have listened to his speeches, and he appears to be a compassionate human being, with a message that I, and many others, can embrace. One of the things he said that I agree with is that lobby groups backed by big money should have much less influence on government policy in Washington.

But then I see him promising the powerful AIPAC Israeli lobby all the things they want to hear involving money and military support.

So is Obama just another political phony lusting after power and success, or is he a savy politican that knows he can't get elected without Jewish support?

Or is he a pawn of the real power players in the world, the NWO dudes?

I'd like to believe in Obama, but modern politics smells like fish going bad. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If there is a NWO, whatever group it may be, then you can bet your bottom dollar any mainstream candidate getting exposure from any main steam news organization is affiliated with them.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
all of the above
he started as a good guy, then got coerced into the NWO's influence
(had to add that to get around 1 line posting
)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Is Obama in the back pocket of the NWO? If he wants to be President that's a requirement for the job. The video below by Lindsey Williams explains why this has to be so.
video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join